Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,850 members, 7,945,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha (1320 Views)

Cameroon Commends Nigeria For Rearrest Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore / CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by obembet(f): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sowore was rearrested in court on Friday morning by DSS operatives while standing trial in the case brought against him by the Nigerian Government.

President of Women Arise, Joe Okei-Odumakin, has condemned the rearrest of pro-democracy campaigner and Publisher of SaharaReporters, Omoyele Sowore, challenging President Muhammadu Buhari to prove to the world that he indeed does not have a hand in the matter.

Sowore was rearrested in court on Friday morning by DSS operatives while standing trial in the case brought against him by the Nigerian Government.

This came barely 24 hours after he was released on bail by the secret police.

However, on Friday morning, heavily-armed DSS operatives stormed the courtroom where his trial was taking place, chased away the judge and disrupted the entire proceedings.

The activist was physically assaulted by personnel of the agency, who in the process of trying to forcefully take him away tried to strangle him.

Reacting to the development, Okei-Odumakin in a statement, described the invasion of the courtroom by armed security personnel as “barbaric”.

She went on to condemn the agency’s disregard for rule of law and the constitution of Nigeria.

She said, “The gangsteric conduct of the men said to be DSS operatives which led to the chasing away of the presiding judge, harassment of lawyers and journalists and manhandling of Sowore, was a crude assault on the hallowed seat of justice and further desecration of our judiciary.

“The only way the government can attempt to prove it does not sanction this bestial conduct is to fish out those responsible for this barbaric conduct and ensure that the rule of law is followed in the case of Sowore

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2019/12/06/rearrest-sowore-prove-us-you-don%E2%80%99t-have-hand-odumakin-tells-buhari.

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by jahsharon: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buhari has a hand in this. So, what are you gonna do? There is only one C-in-C in Nigeria, his name is General Muhammadu Buhari. He is the alpha and the omega of Nigeria. After God, it is Buhari. Why is it so? God mad it so. God gives and take power. HE has given power to Buhari today, and Buhari will use it as it should be.
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by Runaway: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
He gave the order now, why ask him again?
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by supremenews: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by Davash222(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
May God continue to bless Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by Officialgarri: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Latest info is that Sowore is showing signs of poisoning.

I don't want to believe that cos I swear if anything do that man, I'll be knocking at DSS gate in AYA with my metal.

Forget say person don leave school for years o
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by ursullalinda(f): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Is it possible the DSS just stormed the court and carried out such an act without higher backing.....ifa I hear
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by magoo10(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is happening because the present CJN is a stooge
Shame on Tanko Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by nzeobi(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Does buhari look like someone who cares about you or public opinion

1 Like

Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by Officialgarri: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Davash222:
May God continue to bless Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Please stop this rubbish. Goodluck had his time and he equally messed up. His wife whom Soyinka described as a Shippotamus because she's greedy didn't fail to manifest as well.

1 Like

Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by xelly: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
Thanks to the HERO of DEMOCRACY his Excellency GEJ the man that God brought to take Nigeria to the greater height. The evil that men do live with them.
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by lovewins: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Come to think of it, the entire legislative arm is complicit. PDP stayed in power too long they don't know how to play opposition politics. They need lessons from the US democrats.

I mean what exactly are their aspirations for 2023?

I would have expected that every senator in the opposition be the ones to lead a protest to the DSS office where Sowore is held. The Occupy Nigeria protest during Jonathan's era held water simply because the opposition was a part of it.

This isn't about Yele, it's about the future of our country.

Speak now

1 Like

Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by Tonnexy: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jibril prove to us you don't have a hand in this.

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by Anago0147: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
lovewins:
Come to think of it, the entire legislative arm is complicit. PDP stayed in power too long they don't know how to play opposition politics. They need lessons from the US democrats.

I mean what exactly are their aspirations for 2023?

I would have expected that every senator in the opposition be the ones to lead a protest to the DSS office where Sowore is held. The Occupy Nigeria protest during Jonathan's era held water simply because the opposition was a part of it.

This isn't about Yele, it's about the future of our country.

Speak now
. I am totally disappointed by the opposition

They are really not good at being in the opposition. Should the table be turned, APC would have shut down Nigeria since

Uche secondus is a failure personified
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by obembet(f): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by Honor10: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buhari really disappointed me. Useless animal.

And the useless PDP should be good for something at this particular time, still they won't man up. Useless country.
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Officialgarri:

Please stop this rubbish. Goodluck had his time and he equally messed up. His wife whom Soyinka described as a Shippotamus because she's greedy didn't fail to manifest as well.
Don't worry soonest it will be your family member that will experience d tyrancy of buhari

1 Like

Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by Officialgarri: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
otuekong1:

Don't worry soonest it will be your family member that will experience d tyrancy of buhari

Son, I've had my dad in DSS custody and out, so don't think you are scaring your average wailer.
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
Officialgarri:

Son, I've had my dad in DSS custody and out, so don't think you are scaring your average wailer.
Soonest it will be YOU!!!
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by SarkinYarki: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Why are people so dull to want to absolve Buhari of anything . These are alll the tell tale signs of Buhari , is this not the same Buhari that Abducted a man in UK in the 80s ?

1 Like

Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by 989900: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buhari is damaging our democracy.
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by Officialgarri: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
otuekong1:

Soonest it will be YOU!!!
If it happens, then I'm likely there on a courtesy visit
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Officialgarri:

If it happens, then I'm likely there on a courtesy visit
In their underground cell right?
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by bjtinz: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
“The only way the government can attempt to prove it does not sanction this bestial conduct is to fish out those responsible for this barbaric conduct and ensure that the rule of law is followed in the case of Sowore

If only he can muster the balls to do so.

Unfortunately Bichi is his kinsman and we now how notoriously reluctant PMB becomes when it comes to dealing with such people. Indeed, there are strong insinuations Osinbajo's travails were because of the actions he took against Daura when the latter did something similar.

Well let's see how this pans out
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by bjtinz: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
magoo10:
This is happening because the present CJN is a stooge
Shame on Tanko Mohammed

Really oo!!

Where is the CJN in all these??
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by magoo10(m): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
bjtinz:

Really oo!!

Where is the CJN in all these??
CJN tanko is occupying a sit that is not meant for him.
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by backnbeta(f): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
He has his whole body immersed in it ma...he can't deny the obvious undecided
Re: Rearrest Of Sowore: Prove To Us You Don’t Have Hand In This, Odumakin Tells Buha by davillian(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
GMB
If you know you know

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What He Will Do To Northern Leaders / Nigerians Vote Punch Newspaper As Unreliable / Nnamdi Kanu’s N50m COVID-19 Gift: IPOB Gives Directive On Sharing Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.