Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven (85479 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Chima Ojukwu, Remarries, Weds Oluchi / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by wamide042(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
This the second time this woman is saying Flavor yansh her come give her bele...

So if Flavor decides to take legal action now... she will now be like “ am just joking”...

Then some idiots will not be like’ Flavor should forgive her, she’s just joking’.....
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by KanuSE: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
HenryQuest:
Just imagine. So, ordinary "nwanyioma" did the magic. I've been using it on Amaka since 2017 yet no show!!![

Meanwhile, I thought Flavour is in the business of hunting Miss Nigeria as they come. This one doesn't qualify for miss Abakpa

Maybe coz you're broke & childish.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Suremikky(m): 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmm I kinda sense some truth in what d lady said sha..all the lines she claimed he used to manipulate her are typical of an average Igbo man that wants to enter the place

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by seniormallam(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
With this her mumu look, flavour called you miss world and you didn't code he's lying to you already?............ Did you pass for miss abakpa?
Flavor you've been elevated to the level of sampling Anner, and the other beauty queen and we don't trust you with chidinma either....... Why come to nack village girl for the guyz based in the villa again.

There's no way flavors two baby mamas will let him climp them again after seeing this lady's picture.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Roozzaay(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mrs Flavor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by BabbanBura(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
slightlyMad:
She probably picked his used condom from a hotel where he lodged.
what a shame

Advice to celebs, turn your used condoms and rinse it, desperate times require desperate measures

Are u this daft in real life too?

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Forumobserver12(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
sexymoma:
Some of you people typing "Lies"
Abeg i wan ask... Flavor nor be human Being? he nor get pr1ck
The woman nor get hoe? how is he different from other guys out there..

It's just because Flavour only do beauty queens, if you doubt me ask Anne. and her rival.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by KanuSE: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
seniormallam:
You are not lose and you let a man enter you without paying your bride price........ Thought you'll even say he disvirgin you....... Las las you not different from normal runs girl,
You came through his friend that use to supply him olosho...... Just fight for your daughter's right and leave the fact that you are trying to justify your oloshoism.

Hope you didn't slept with flavour lookalike parading himself as flavour, and if true, flavour see the embarrassments you brought on yourself.

Have you not been entering other girls without paying bride price? Or is the rule meant for females only?

Yeye dey smell grin

Hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by midnighter(f): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ha! Flavour n'abani a!

In fact Flavour n'abani obula

Haba!
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
Another one.. don't these females ever get tired
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by KanuSE: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
Forumobserver12:

It's just because Flavour only do beauty queens, if you doubt me ask Anne. and her rival.

Beauty queens my crack grin you have no idea other ugly & dirty holes these so called celebs enter without protection.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by seniormallam(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
KanuSE:

Have you not been entering other girls without paying bride price? Or is the rule meant for females only?

Yeye dey smell grin

Hypocrite!
She said she's not lose, that's were I gat issue with her
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by chukwuibuipob: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
sad
Tonnexy:
I smell lies
sad see the lil girl pic,check flavor pic.Sidon and think straight. I believe her 100%.She was scammed in d name of love,sweet tongue.Afta the guy man chopped well,he discard her and phew! Off he waka to sample anoda free puna.Even pastors/imams dey scam women left/rite.Why. cos dey are si soft/simple.Paint a stone in black/white and tell dem u got it from beneath the Red sea and it cost 400k,they'll pay.That's women for u

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
flavour can never fu ck this girl in his right senses,

this woman is a local prostitute, maybe she went and rinse flavours used condom inside her toeto,,,
useless LovePeddler
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Charleys: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Are you a joke?? Are you dumb?? So you are this daft that he brainwashed you?? This girl must be mad .. Better look for a way to train up your daughter so that she wouldn't end up being stupid just as you were ... And she no even fine self... Abi we wan talk say flavor no see Better Babe when Konji set in?

Ugly girls get pregnant too

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by IfeanyiOpara5698(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Flavour should take the child for a DNA test and put an end to this accusation or confirm it's valid.

On a second thought, those of you men busy insulting her and calling her "cheap" lack common sense about the psychology of a woman. Every woman is designed to be influenced by the words of any erect desperate dick.

Tell me the holes you've bleeped so far didn't believe the blatant lies you served them until after the rounds of sex was over.

Anyways, karma is a bitch, pray your sister or daughters don't fall victim to useless predative dicks

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by bukatyne(f): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
lalasticlala:
Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere, the lady who claims she had a baby for Flavour has opened up on how Flavour allegedly slept with her without protection by promising her heaven and earth.

Read what she wrote below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5sbM64HX_O/

@Bold:

Such shame!

A lady this grown cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by meobizy(f): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
The child doesn’t resemble Flavour. Somebody is either looking for fame or doesn’t know which exact man impregnated her.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by tiziano(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Why did you allow him to wash your brain? If you were using it, he wouldn't have been able to wash it.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by KanuSE: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
seniormallam:

She said she's not lose, that's were I gat issue with her

She's not loose doesn't mean that she doesn't have sex, or has she claimed that she was a virgin when Flavour browsed her downtown?

I bet she had already fvcked Flavour in her mind the moment she set eyes on him.

She's one of those lying single mums biko. grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by DebrahDivah(f): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
So now, you mean say na ordinary igbotic pet names dem use commot pant for your yansh

I Cannot can again

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by KanuSE: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
tiziano:
Why did you allow him to wash your brain? If you were using it, he wouldn't have been able to wash it.

True ... this is deep smiley

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
He brainwashed you with a hypo!!!
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Someone promised u heaven..where do u want God and his angels to stay??...as regards promising u earth...biko, where do u want the rest of us to stay

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Ade4God: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
I CAN ONLY RECOMMEND RESET SLAP FOR THIS IDIOT. GO AND CHECK YOUR HIV STATUS PLEASE
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Surulereman(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Am surprised at some comments here defending Flavour, even when Flavour has not said anything about her accusations. Let's not judge her yet until Flavour responds, positively or negatively. If it's negative, he shouldn't be afraid to submit himself to a DNA test. Both of them acted irresponsibly and an innocent little girl is likely the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by KanuSE: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Suremikky:
Hmm I kinda sense some truth in what d lady said sha..all the lines she claimed he used to manipulate her are typical of an average Igbo man that wants to enter the place

Lol cheesy it's a skill. grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by TheRedpillguy: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Potential metoo in the U.S

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by segun18(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
1Sharon:
Can a guy sleep with you unprotected without you allowing it?

My dear love makes women do crazy rhings

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by solid3(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
You wanted him to sleep with a dirty brained lady before? Nonsense
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven by Rajiokazaki(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
brainwashed ke........ are you slippers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting / Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.