Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,624 members, 7,914,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:08 AM

Am Confused About My Love Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Confused About My Love Life (287 Views)

Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process / Love Life While At Highschool / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused About My Love Life by Spacewalker(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Am bringing this issue here to get suggestions concerning my life.

Its about a female coursemate,the gal is very cool and nice and I like her a lot and I made my feelings known to her some months after meeting her.I really like the gal but I feel she does not feel anything for me at all.

The day I expressed my feelings for her,I asked her if she felt the same way for me,but she did not reply.For weeks I asked her if she liked me that way,but she refused to say anything. I got really confused because she wasn't been honest about her feelings.Its been very frustrating for me,I might be in love with her but I need to know if she is worth it.Anytime I ask her what she thinks of me, she goes silent and does not give an answer.I am really frustrated, I need to know,her silence is killing me. cry

So pls I want some advice on this,my worry is that she may not feel the same way for me.
I have this strong conviction that she does not like me in that way,but I want to be very sure about her feelings so I know the next move to take.

The question now is Do I forget about her and move on or do I wait and keep on hoping that something would happen I just want all this to end,the depression, and sadness is too much,I think I should just walk away instead of wishing for something that will never happen.i think she only sees me as a friend. cry

Pls I rilly need suggestions, thanks cry
Re: Am Confused About My Love Life by Blakjewelry(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
just slow down, withdraw from her as in dont give all the attention you have giving her, and stop mounting pressure if she comes around cool but if not let go
Re: Am Confused About My Love Life by ZiriMane(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
UBUNJA's miseducation disciples where una dey?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Confused About My Love Life by internationalman(m): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
If only moderators could take ubunja post to front page all these relationship wahala would be less.

Now op, go to ubunja pharmaceuticals Nigeria limited and buy a drug known as red pill. If they ask for prescription tell them it was prescribed by Martine39.

After taking the drugs for at least 2 weeks come here and give testimony

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am Confused About My Love Life by shekauvsbuhari: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mr. Man stop being a sissy. Learn to have a strong heart. Leave her alone and stop chasing her. If she comes, play boss. If she doesnt, forget her. Stop making her to be tormenting you.
Re: Am Confused About My Love Life by phoneaide: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
Bro the best way to get a girls attention is never to give her attention if you know what i mean

1 Like

Re: Am Confused About My Love Life by Skepticus: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2019
Spacewalker, you already played yourself.

Falling in love and expressing your feelings to the weaker sex already puts you in a position of weakness. This Lady in question (who is obviously not attracted to you) has the advantage of control and you'll end up in her friend zone, or at best, get a pity fûck and lose your dignity as a man before her eyes.

I'll advise you to move on and ignore this bîtch like she was covered with faeces. Make sure women give you "green lights" or mating signals before you get closer.

Go out there, flirt with ladies without being their boy toys or their emotional tampons as most friend zone guys do, and raise your sexual market value. Don't be a ONEitis man. Soul mate is a scam.

And you have to remember this: Women are not capable of loving like a man does and expects in return. It means that women are opportunistic lovers

(1) (Reply)

Meme And Culture Exchange: Africa & The West / Popular-bollywood-actor-commits-suicide-photo-(read More) / Hostgator Coupon 75 Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.