Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours (1689 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room / Nnamdi Kanu Clashes With DSS Operatives, Refuses To Answer Questions / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by orion7: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
ngenukwenu

omenka

sarki

manabbqgrills

feel free to add yours

1 Like

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by angelEmade: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
lala
Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by helinues: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
tongue
Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by ZombieTERROR: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
Afamed
Helinues
Yoruba Muslims

Cc Lzaa immhotep greenback

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by Rekhina(f): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Afamed
Helinues
Yoruba Muslims

Helinues isn't that happy , but afamed afamed that guy has no heart
Ngeneukwenu ( one of the mods)
Kpoikpoi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by Bazamfare: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
I'm happy too
Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by helinues: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Afamed
Helinues
Yoruba Muslims

If I asked you for proofs, would you be able to produce?

Stop making baseless accusations guy
Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by Afamed: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Afamed
Helinues
Yoruba Muslims

Lazy typical self acclaimed estate developer. Someone offered you work days ago, you are yet to be seen

2 Likes

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by SarkinYarki: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Helinues isn't that happy , but afamed afamed that guy has no heart
Ngeneukwenu ( one of the mods)
Kpoikpoi

Helinues is psychotic grade pretender like that dude Sarrki trying to play moderate Buharist ..there is nothing like a moderate Buharist , all Buharist are sadist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by ZombieTERROR: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Afamed:

Lazy typical self acclaimed estate developer. Someone offered you work days ago, you are yet to be seen

Aren't you here to chant sai barber undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by Rekhina(f): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Helinues is psychotic grade pretender like that dude Sarrki trying to play moderate Buharist ..there is nothing like a moderate Buharist , all Buharist are sadist
U are right my dear ,

U are wise Harvey , I suspected it Helinues is a pathetic pretender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by helinues: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Only you people claimed that all Buhari supporters are zombies who can't question his authority/mistakes

Same you people still saying we are pretenders..

Guy stop confusing thunder now

1 Like

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by ZombieTERROR: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You get it... You understand it

For one to support Buhari.. You have to be a soul less entity... A sadistic being powered by tribalism... Religious bigotry..

That's why a hungry youth with no future... Maybe repairs shoes will die to make sure evil thrives by chanting sai barber everywhere he goes...

Buhari is evil..
His kind of evil is contagious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by orion7: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:

If I asked you for proofs, would you be able to produce?

Stop making baseless accusations guy
helinius may God spare our lives.

2023 you and I will watch buhari vie for presidency again. lawan will amend the constitution after hate speech bill is passed. yea. that bill will be passed next year.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by Afamed: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Aren't you here to chant sai barber undecided
Go and work your lazy ass off. Lazy youth

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by helinues: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
orion7:

2023 you and I will watch buhari vie for presidency again. lawan will amend the constitution after hate speech bill is passed. yea. that bill will be passed next year.

So Buhari is no longer islamatise Nigeria? It is now about 3rd term agenda...

Propagandists are always confused

2 Likes

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by Afamed: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
orion7:

Keep quiet. I don't expect you not to promote PMB 3rd time, even when PMB himself has come clear of the 3rd ambition. You once believed cloned PMB. You once promoted PMB second wife. No Islamisation again, no Hausa/ Fulani hersdmen again. Pathetic wailing Wailers

1 Like

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by orion7: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Afamed:

shut up there yiu saibaba chantter. what do you know?

1 Like

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by ZombieTERROR: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Afamed:

Go and work your lazy ass off. Lazy youth

It turned out the guy is a fraudster ...
No contract waiting anywhere

BTW... Continue chanting sai barber

1 Like

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by orion7: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:

Afamed:

Keep quiet. I don't expect you not to promote PMB 3rd time, even when PMB himself has come clear of the 3rd ambition. You once believed cloned PMB. You once promoted PMB second wife
helinues:

I dont expect you 2 to see reason . why should I? or where you not part of the people that called buhari a reformed Democrat? a democrat that sent dss to a court room.

lol

1 Like

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by Afamed: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Keep quiet, you never responded to his offer and there was no place he requested any kick back from you. Typical lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by orion7: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

you see how silent they re. in the eyes Buhari can do no wrong.

even of the catch him fucking thier wives they will still rationalise it. the will come out and say Buhari was helping them spoon kids. fear those people

2 Likes

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by Afamed: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
orion7:
shut up there yiu saibaba chantter. what do you know?
No Islamisation propaganda again? Its now , 3th time. Truly PDP has done more harms than good to people like una

1 Like

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by helinues: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
orion7:
I dont expect you 2 to see reason . why should I? or where you not part of the people that called buhari a reformed Democrat? a democrat that sent dss to a court room.

lol

Why are you dodging simple question.. Is Buhari no longer islamatise Nigeria again?

1 Like

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by zibya: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:

Only you people claimed that all Buhari supporters are zombies who can't question his authority/mistakes

Same you people still saying we are pretenders..

Guy stop confusing thunder now
Can you now wake up and smell the coffee? Your princess protector just called you a 'pathetic' pretender. Before long your good friend who offered you 'amnesty' will be back on your trail and you'll regret it

1 Like

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by orion7: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Afamed:

No Islamisation propaganda again? Its now , 3th time. Truly PDP has done more harms than good to people like una

just yesterday there was a thread in fp. islamiization of nasarawa university. that's not the point here.

this thread is how you hypocrite see nothing wrong with the actions of dss..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by helinues: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
zibya:
Can you now wake up and smell the coffee? Your princess protector just called you a 'pathetic' pretender. Before long your good friend who offered you 'amnesty' will be back on your trail and you'll regret it

Stop being petty.. What do you mean by princess protector? I thought you claimed I approached her to get me out of cancellers' lists?

You are incoherent
Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by orion7: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:

Why are you dodging simple question.. Is Buhari no longer islamatise Nigeria again?
has he stopped ? or is it not the same that said muslims should vote for only muslims ?

my guy forget this politics . Buhari has smashed our judiciary to pieces. he is now above the law. dss chased a federal court judge from her bench to her chambers.

bow your head in shame for supporting such rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Popular Monikers That Re Happy With Dss. Yiu Can Add Yours by Afamed: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
orion7:

just yesterday there was a thread in fp. islamiization of nasarawa university. that's not the point here.

this thread is how you hypocrite see nothing wrong with the actions of dss..
Pathetic Wailer it's not Islamisation of Nigeria again, it's Islamisation of Nassarawa University. Truly PDP really looted Una sense of reasoning beyond doubt

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Is It Possible For A Pastor To Still Be A Tormentor? / Edo 2020: Ize Iyamu Victory Is Sure And This Is How He Is Going To Win / Fairly Used Chairman For Sale— Twitter Taunts Oshiomhole (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.