Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Sell Fingerlings, Post Fingerlings, Juvenile And Brood-stock/fish - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Sell Fingerlings, Post Fingerlings, Juvenile And Brood-stock/fish (697 Views)

A Practical Guide On How To Brood Broilers / Fingerlings,post Fingerlings And Juveniles For Sale / Catfish Fingerlings, Juvenile And Jumbo Fish For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sell Fingerlings, Post Fingerlings, Juvenile And Brood-stock/fish by ollyman24: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
I deal with selling of fingerlings, post fingerlings, Juvenile and Brood-stock of your choice at affordable price and if you are interested kindly call me or whatsapp me 08054314507.
NOTE: Do not send money without seeing a proof or come to my farm for confirmation. And i can make delivery all over South West and its environment.
Re: I Sell Fingerlings, Post Fingerlings, Juvenile And Brood-stock/fish by uboma(m): 2:10am On Dec 07, 2019
I need a seller who resides in the FCT.
Re: I Sell Fingerlings, Post Fingerlings, Juvenile And Brood-stock/fish by ollyman24: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
what exactly do you need the seller for is it catfish or fingerlings?
Re: I Sell Fingerlings, Post Fingerlings, Juvenile And Brood-stock/fish by BillyPro: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
uboma:

I am a seller based in Keffi. I have available stock of fingerlings and post-fingerlings.
Re: I Sell Fingerlings, Post Fingerlings, Juvenile And Brood-stock/fish by uboma(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
BillyPro:

I am a seller based in Keffi. I have available stock of fingerlings and post-fingerlings.

Keffi is far, I need someone to supply me some fingerlings within the FCT
Re: I Sell Fingerlings, Post Fingerlings, Juvenile And Brood-stock/fish by Ttalk: 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
Introducing Shutters Seed (Juvenile ) to Nigeria.

Healthy and fast growing juvenile.

Phone: zero eight zero three eight eight seven six nine
Re: I Sell Fingerlings, Post Fingerlings, Juvenile And Brood-stock/fish by Ttalk: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
uboma:

Contact me on

Re: I Sell Fingerlings, Post Fingerlings, Juvenile And Brood-stock/fish by uboma(m): 4:20am On Mar 19, 2020
Ttalk:

Contact me on

Thank you for contacting me.

However I will like to get some basic information.

Where is your fish farm located in Abuja? How much do you sell the juveniles?
Re: I Sell Fingerlings, Post Fingerlings, Juvenile And Brood-stock/fish by Ttalk: 4:33am On Mar 19, 2020
uboma:

Thank you for contacting me.

However I will like to get some basic information.

Where is your fish farm located in Abuja? How much do you sell the juveniles?

My farm is located close to Zuma Rock, in Zuba.

Our fish is raised under the best condition with RAS for optimum growth

You can visit our farm for first hand information.

The above number is my WhatsApp number for private chat.

Also, join fish farming WhatsApp group to interact with fish farmers in Abuja and all over the country.

Visit: https:///LOCcSSZStXu70rV5OPk4sB
Re: I Sell Fingerlings, Post Fingerlings, Juvenile And Brood-stock/fish by uboma(m): 4:35am On Mar 19, 2020
Ttalk:

My farm is located close to Zuma Rock, in Zuba.

Our fish is raised under the best condition with RAS for optimum growth

You can visit our farm for first hand information.

The above number is my WhatsApp number for private chat.

Also, join fish farming WhatsApp group to interact with fish farmers in Abuja and all over the country.

Visit: https:///LOCcSSZStXu70rV5OPk4sB

I am not interested in joining your fish farming WhatsApp group.

You have stated the location of your farm.

You did not comment on the prices....
Re: I Sell Fingerlings, Post Fingerlings, Juvenile And Brood-stock/fish by Ttalk: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2020
uboma:

I am not interested in joining your fish farming WhatsApp group.

You have stated the location of your farm.

You did not comment on the prices....

Price ranges from 20naira - 30naira depends on what you want.
Juvenile
Standard Juvenile
Post Juvenile
All available

Cant upload pics.

(1) (Reply)

Veterinary Drugs For Distributor/wholesale / Yam For Sale / Mature Ducks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.