Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,752 members, 7,972,709 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:37 PM

Reasons Why The Big Companies Uses Java And Not PHP - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Reasons Why The Big Companies Uses Java And Not PHP (799 Views)

Why Do Java And C# Developer Always Look Down On Nodejs Developers / Python,java And C++ Good And Sound Programmer / AIDE-IDE For Java And C/C++ And AIDE for Web Worth It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why The Big Companies Uses Java And Not PHP by Bobbyjoseph108(m): 12:47am On Dec 07, 2019
Hello and good morning, afternoon, and evening depending on your time zone and which time of the day it is where you are reading this article. Today I will be talking about a serious question I have been getting from a few of my friends on social media and I talked about this with my friend at the office like months ago, I never knew I will be writing about it.

So basically the question is actually the title of this article but I am going to make it an h1 at the bottom, so you guys can get the picture clear. And yeah if you want more pictures and less text on the screen please let me know on the comment below.

Reasons why big companies use Java and not PHP:

continue reading here: https://www.geekztown.xyz/2019/12/reasons-why-big-companies-uses-java-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Php/web_question_v1 / I Need Link To Doownload Matlab 7.7 Portable Installer / In Need Of Front End And Back End Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.