Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,688 members, 7,895,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

She's New! She's Gay - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She's New! She's Gay (3190 Views)

Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote / Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa? / Akon Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's New! She's Gay by snipes36: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2007
waz up kattie i reall wan knw u are u there
Re: She's New! She's Gay by call(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2007
ride on
Re: She's New! She's Gay by gaylordess(f): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2007
Orosunnuku:

@Gaylordess,
Welcome on board! You already av good followership, so ride with your gayness.
gayness or gaiety?dont know which one is totally appropriate.thanks sha,
9ja4eva:

Hope u dey enjoy d site?

Na house of wonders
sadyet to see wonders oh.
Re: She's New! She's Gay by wallyjaja(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hello, welcome aboard hope ur stay here is gonna be for good.i am trying to give u the perfect welcome.holla at me back aight
Re: She's New! She's Gay by gaylordess(f): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2007
wallyjaja:

Hello, welcome aboard hope your stay here is going to be for good.i am trying to give u the perfect welcome.holla at me back aight
yes sir.just as you demanded.i am hollering back at you.thanks for the welcome sha, though it was a bit forceful.
Re: She's New! She's Gay by albadguy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2007
this gaylordess sef, na wa
Re: She's New! She's Gay by initiator(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2007
Welcome but i hope you grow to have babies. This is naija, gay culture's sour.
Re: She's New! She's Gay by 9ja4eva: 3:51am On Jul 31, 2007
Na which one u dey guy?
Re: She's New! She's Gay by moondust(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2007
welcome anyhow
Re: She's New! She's Gay by sweetling: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2007
shocked Hi Girl,

You got an admirer here. Send me a mail? sweetlingtootsie@yahoo.com.
Re: She's New! She's Gay by gaylordess(f): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2007
albadguy:

this gaylordess sef, na wa
bros i do u something?y u dey vex?abeg i just enter nairaland oh, no use vex drive me commot.
initiator:

Welcome but i hope you grow to have babies. This is naija, gay culture's sour.
i dey relocate soonest, where i can freestyle.
9ja4eva, talking to moi?
moondust,10x
sweetling,will do so.men, i dey feel like obasanjo hey, no i got it wrong. i dey feel like yar'adua hey,
Re: She's New! She's Gay by akins4(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2007
a girl cannot be a gay; she can only be a lesbian. so reconstruct ur sentence so that it will be clear to everybody.
Re: She's New! She's Gay by 9ja4eva: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2007
Lol

gaylordess:

bros i do u something?y u dey vex?abeg i just enter nairaland oh, no use vex drive me commot.i dey relocate soonest, where i can freestyle.
9ja4eva, talking to moi?
moondust,10x
sweetling,will do so.men, i dey feel like obasanjo hey, no i got it wrong. i dey feel like yar'adua hey,

No
Re: She's New! She's Gay by gaylordess(f): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2007
akins4:

a girl cannot be a gay; she can only be a lesbian. so reconstruct your sentence so that it will be clear to everybody.
walking dictionary, someone who practices a same sex relationship is gay.being a gay guy is being homosexual and being a gay lady is a lesbian.so whats the deal?

Re: She's New! She's Gay by gaylordess(f): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2007
walking dictionary, someone who practices a same sex relationship is gay.being a gay guy is being homosexual and being a gay lady is a lesbian.so whats the deal?
Re: She's New! She's Gay by imamuddeen(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2007
u re sure welcome, really wanna knw abt the world of gay people and wat is it that turns a person to a gay,
Re: She's New! She's Gay by dolarpo(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2007
imamuddeen:

u re sure welcome, really want to knw about the world of gay people and what is it that turns a person to a gay,

yeah me too wanna know. Just dont get it, whats it dat turns u on?
Re: She's New! She's Gay by gaylordess(f): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2007
imamuddeen:

u re sure welcome, really want to knw about the world of gay people and what is it that turns a person to a gay,
point of correction, its not a world.its merely a lifestyle.you dont need to "turn" gay as u put it.you just realize that the opposite sex does not appeal to you.thats pretty much when it hits you.
as as regards wat turns me on, the same things that turn you on in the opposite sex.nothing spectacular really.its all because of the hype and effizi surrounding the whole thing.
Re: She's New! She's Gay by ruggedmoon: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2007
hey this is the newess guy in nairaland[i][/i][s][/s][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color][flash=200,200][/flash][img][/img][url=http://[/url][url=http://]]][/url][url][/url][email][/email] cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool shocked angry sad grin cheesy wink smiley cracy
Re: She's New! She's Gay by sambie(f): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2007
i am new too on the block but i must applaud ur bravery.keep it up sis. kiss kiss
Re: She's New! She's Gay by redsun(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2007
Gaylordess,are you a white lady in nigeria or a typical nigerian?If you are later,i think you are bold,but i bet you can't admit that publiclly for real in nigeria.I use to know girls in boarding schools in those days in nigeria laying one another,but we use to dismis it as lack of men due to confinement.What ever you are,live with it.you are the one and only.
Re: She's New! She's Gay by gaylordess(f): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2007
redsun,i'm a nigerian.full fledged nigerian and i have to admit that though the nigerian culture and traditions frowns on this "lifestyle" there are still alot of people who do not pretend or hide the fact that they are what they are.i ain't all that shy to proclaim what i believe in and practice.
sambie,thanks but y'all amke it sound like i'm fighting a good cause smiley smiley grin
Re: She's New! She's Gay by sambie(f): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2007
i think u are, or aren't u
Re: She's New! She's Gay by doublehark(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2007
I 8 discriminating but what religion do you practise? Just curious, op yu wont take offence. smiley
Re: She's New! She's Gay by 9ja4eva: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2007
@Gay,

How bodi?
Re: She's New! She's Gay by gaylordess(f): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2007
sambie, i am but that is relative. you may see it as a good cause but others might just see me being plain bonkers grin
doublehark, i'm not easily offended.i come from a christian family but i'm spiritual.
9ja4eva, i'm as gd as oone can be but could be better.thanks for asking
Re: She's New! She's Gay by atwa: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2007
,  Hm!, just wondering,  'never  seen a gayfolk in real life.
Certainly, 'read about 'em in books and newspapers ocassionally.  I Do not believe you're real gaylordess.   shocked   lipsrsealed
  Would you be bold enough to appear on a neutral ground  if a meeting is arranged?
Re: She's New! She's Gay by romeo(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2008
atwa:

, Hm!, just wondering, 'never seen a gayfolk in real life.
Certainly, 'read about 'em in books and newspapers ocassionally. I Do not believe you're real gaylordess. shocked lipsrsealed
Would you be bold enough to appear on a neutral ground if a meeting is arranged?

hmmmmmm abeg no go arrange sharia people dey neutral ground dey wait for am ohhh
Re: She's New! She's Gay by asada(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2008
Gayness or Gaiety,although i aint down on the latter, WELCOME ABOARD ANYWAY AND I AINT KNOCKING YOUR HUSTLE, I JUST HADTA SAY.Catch ya later.
Re: She's New! She's Gay by NurudeenA2: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2008
Hi guys,am new on nairaland, i greet you all.
Re: She's New! She's Gay by Gracetexy(f): 2:19pm On Feb 29, 2008
hola,  welcome on board, it nice to join the forum.   i hope u will enjoy every bit of it.  no matter what u are, u are still human, gay or not,  once again welcome, i am a new member too. just joined. wink
Re: She's New! She's Gay by lollyefisi: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2008
I think you all should all accept Christ in to your life and flee from all abominable ways.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG Open Heavens Daily Devotion 2016 *FREE* On Whatsapp / A Pakistan Businessman Mr. Malik Amir Mohammad Khan Afridi Has Stylish Mustache / Who Is Professor Pella?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.