Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,899 members, 7,918,925 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:37 PM

How Will Can Sack The DSS Director General.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Can Sack The DSS Director General.... (363 Views)

DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero / I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / Mike Ejiofor: Masari Laid Foundation For Kidnapping In Error - Ex-DSS Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Can Sack The DSS Director General.... by ZionMyWorld: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2019
Nigerians please call for the immediate resignation of DSS Director General over the blatant disrespect for the court. Use this hashtag #DSSDirectorMustGo #DSSDirectorResign.

Go On Twitter.... Facebook and do your thing guys.

2 Likes

Re: How Will Can Sack The DSS Director General.... by beresponsible(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2019
Think this is America? Our own bubu no dey do twitter

Re: How Will Can Sack The DSS Director General.... by DoubleEngine007: 7:24am On Dec 07, 2019
Its not all about DSS Director...
Its all about his boss..
The president/The Presidency...
If they tell him to stop all these rubbish,he is doing,he will obey..
Re: How Will Can Sack The DSS Director General.... by SarkinYarki: 7:36am On Dec 07, 2019
ZionMyWorld:
Nigerians please call for the immediate resignation of DSS Director General over the blatant disrespect for the court. Use this hashtag #DSSDirectorMustGo #DSSDirectorResign.

Go On Twitter.... Facebook and do your thing guys.

What's did the DSS boss do? Instead of you to call for the resignation of the problem you are calling for resignation of the wrong person ...OP are you from the SW?
Re: How Will Can Sack The DSS Director General.... by nrexzy: 7:38am On Dec 07, 2019
Na weekend be dis ooo beta go find beta thing do

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege's Media Aide Is Dead / I Never Saw Myself As A Politician Until 2018 - Governor Sanwo-olu / Fani Kayode Says, Late Sani Abacha Better Than Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.