Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,777 members, 7,879,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (31564 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
shiwex:

Show us the picture of your wife lets see........Oloshi

I guess you don't know how to quote the original poster that I quoted but if by any means you are referring to me as the original poster of the guy who said Sowore's wife is ugly, then you must be dreaming.

Wake up from your dream and face the reality.
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by shadybruzz: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
baby124:
Come back home and fight for your husbands release instead of shedding crocodile tears from abroad.
Oga,she no like Nigeria one day,so she doesn’t have to come here,this place is a Zoo and I think you are the Zoo keeper

1 Like

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by yommen: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
baby124:
Come back home and fight for your husbands release instead of shedding crocodile tears from abroad.

Shame on we Yorubas. He isnt fighting for his family. He is fighting us, for Nigeria. So telling his wife to come and fight shows we Nigerian youths are ok with the present situation of things. So sad!
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by andy244: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
dignity33:
Atleat she is doing something even see her standing next to US Congressman not like Nnamdi Kanu wife who never do anything.
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by andy244: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
dignity33:
Atleat she is doing something even see her standing next to US Congressman not like Nnamdi Kanu wife who never do anything.

Nnamdi Kanu is far above Sowore. Igbos were on ground to do the needful. So needless of what the wife could do or did. Sowore's is very very Ugly sha.
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by andy244: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
dignity33:

Nnamdi Kanu is far above Sowore. Igbos were on ground to do the needful. So needless of what the wife could do or did. Sowore's wife is very very Ugly sha.
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by lizdammy: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
This too shall come to pass
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by orunto27: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
The First Ruler in history to publicly execute, by Fire Squad, a woman.
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by maeola(f): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kobicove:
Your husband went to hide his family abroad then came back to cause confusion here! undecided
The only sensible comment I see. Yes, buhari is as deaf as a doorpost and as useless as the k in knife but this sowore is a nuisance. Let him return to his abroad in peace. angry
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Olaikpu1: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
I am greatly dismayed at the exhibition of primitivity, thuggery, insane passion for lawlessness, contempt and disrespect for the rule of law by the agents of the DSS.

The NBA allowed these illegalitues to fester on when the allowed Buhari to say "national security supercede the rule of law" during the 2018 Annual NBA conference which the simply clapped on to cheer him up.

[/s]
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Antichristus: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
ednut1:
nigeria

Sowore left Nigeria to go and study in the USA as a young man, married and had his children there and because he feels for Nigeria, you want him to relocate his children who never lived in Nigeria? Thanks for displaying your ignorance. You’re a product of a generation of Nigerians who have been denied solid education that equip people with critical thinking skills enabling them become rationally autonomous beings, in spite of holding qualifications not worth the paper they’re written on.
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
mattjunior:
Wife of Omoyele Sowore, the convener of the RevolutionNow protest and publisher of Sahara Reporters, Mrs Ope Sowore, has sent a message to President Muhammadu Buhari that she and her children are waiting for the return of her husband.

She said she had no clear roadmap on how to handle the situation but that she had sent appeals to the United Nations and had been working with Amnesty International and many other organisations to help raise awareness and “hopefully help to secure the release” of her husband.

Speaking to PUNCH on the telephone on Friday, Sowore’s wife said, “I’m concerned about what happened to my husband. It’s less than 24 hours that the Nigerian government has basically turned around and shown a gross abuse of power. I am praying and hoping that it will be resolved so that he can come home to meet me and the children.

“No clear roadmap or script on how to handle a situation like this. The reason why there is rule of law is because it protects people’s basic rights and the fact that Buhari and the DSS have refused to do that is a matter of great concern.

“We are currently working with many international organisations to help advocate on his behalf and we have sent several urgent appeals to the United Nations.”

Sowore was arrested on August 3, 2019 over a planned protest, which he tagged ‘RevolutionNow’. The DSS accused him of planning to overthrow the government with his planned protest, the basis upon which he had been detained.

Officials of the Department of State Services had on Friday invaded the Federal High Court in Abuja to rearrest Sowore, who was released alongside his co-defendant, Olawale Bakare, on Thursday after they had spent over three months in the DSS custody.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/sowores-wife-to-buhari-my-children-and-i-want-my-husband-back-home/amp/

If Buhari were to be a pastor many celebrities and other activists will protest against him. Here is my question, the people that protested against COZA pastor last time, where are they now? Why can't they move to Abuja and protest against this unlawful detention of Sowore? Are they being selective or scared?
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Antichristus: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
maeola:

The only sensible comment I see. Yes, buhari is as deaf as a doorpost and as useless as the k in knife but this sowore is a nuisance. Let him return to his abroad in peace. angry

You see sense in a senseless post? WOW. I feel sorry for you. This is a demonstration of how abnormality in Nigeria has become normal, fraud has become a virtue and madness is longer seen as insanity. The person challenging a useless government, in your view, is a nuisance. You’re the nuisance. May your children’s children, and their children’s children forever reap the fruit of Buhari’s government.
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by ednut1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Antichristus:

Sowore left Nigeria to go and study in the USA as a young man, married and had his children there and because he feels for Nigeria, you want him to relocate his children who never lived in Nigeria? Thanks for displaying your ignorance. You’re a product of a generation of Nigerians who have been denied solid education that equip people with critical thinking skills enabling them become rationally autonomous beings, in spite of holding qualifications not worth the paper they’re written on.
i schooled in the uk too duuuhh. Where in the world do u contest an election. Score 30k votes out of over 30m available . And then call for a revolution months later. Part of his bail conditions was no interview he gave one in court. He will suffer in that jail wella for helping to bring in pmb .
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Olaikpu1: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
angry angry
[/s]
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by ProfessorBerlin(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Allow EFCC to do their job.

God Punish sowore

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by delishpot: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Even Aisha Buhari is asking for same yet she can't get it. You wey come be enemy of state surely will be ignored.
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Antichristus: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
ednut1:
i schooled in the uk too duuuhh. Where in the world do u contest an election. Score 30k votes out of over 30m available . And then call for a revolution months later. Part of his bail conditions was no interview he gave one in court. He will suffer in that jail wella for helping to bring in pmb .

You’re clearly an uneducated mind as your argument demonstrates. Schooling in the UK is no big deal. UK schools are some of the worst in the world. If by schooling you’re referring to pursuing undergraduate and graduate studies, that’s not British English. the Brits don’t call further and higher education sectors, schools. Perhaps you attended one of those Indian-Pakistani sham colleges in London or ex-polytechnics that became universities e.g. London Met for which Tesco points rather than ucas points would do. Otherwise, you’re a disgrace to your alma mata

1 Like

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by ednut1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Antichristus:

You’re clearly an uneducated mind as your argument demonstrates. Schooling in the UK is no big deal. UK schools are some of the worst in the world. If by schooling you’re referring to pursuing undergraduate and graduate studies, that’s not British English. the Brits don’t call further and higher education sectors, schools. Perhaps you attended one of those Indian-Pakistani sham colleges in London or ex-polytechnics that became universities e.g. London Met for which Tesco points rather than ucas points would do. Otherwise, you’re a disgrace to your alma mata
sowore's friend kani went to londom met. Sowore is only paying for his sins. He will rot in jaaaail
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by semyman: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
Why did you not chain him before he came out to run his mouth?
You couldn't get you and your children to vote for him only to allow him out to be running his mouth about after collecting mobilization.
You are on a long thing woman
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by 0ba9ja: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
People need to leave Buhari alone to do what he must do. They may not understand his approach now until he leaves office just like they now claimed GEJ is "father of democracy" yet there was widespread looting. No govt officials was persecuted under him. Is that democracy?.

I believe he should let sowore go but not at behest of international community. No country on Earth would allow citizen to walk freely for calling for revolution against its govt.

Even in the US you will disappear if you say something about govt. They will secretly arrest you and take you to secret location where your family don't see you anymore.

If they also believe in democracy why are they after Edward Snowden?. He's American and he dare not step in US. He will be arrested and face death sentence or life in prison for his speech against US. He's currently hiding and seeking asylum in Russia since 2011 I think. Also WikiLeak guy seeking protection in equadorian embassy in the UK for years was forcefully arrested by UK police. The guy dare not step in Australia and Sweeden. He will arrested and extradited to US. So whether Buhari administration is morally justified by his treatment of Sowore or not it's not issue of democracy or tyranny. All govts in the world do that.
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by berrystunn(m): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
baby124:

How old are you?
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by agyo(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
Pls stop posting this. Do you recall he supported this government? Pls stop this shit. He is reaping from what he supported. Same him will come back to abuse our senses with yeye revolution antics.

b0rn2fuck:
God will saves you and your family. Your husband is fighting the battle the masses are enjoying, suffering and smiling, the masses are being used to rig and perpetrated evil, if your husband still contest today with buhari, he may win the south east and south south but the west will share 50/50 while the entire north still claimed by buhari He should have let them enjoy the change, Nigeria voted buhari, because same people who called rig are the one being used to rig, buhari won't go to pulling boot and steal it by himself, na still.people he go send

1 Like

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by berrystunn(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:
Allow EFCC to do their job.

God Punish sowore

For supporting buhari 2015

Or asking for freedom?
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by isaacola57: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
anytexy:
Tinubu 2023. If you know you know.
I am sure u don't have more than primary 6..
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by maeola(f): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
Antichristus:

You see sense in a senseless post? WOW. I feel sorry for you. This is a demonstration of how abnormality in Nigeria has become normal, fraud has become a virtue and madness is longer seen as insanity. The person challenging a useless government, in your view, is a nuisance. [b]You’re the nuisance. May your children’s children, and their children’s children forever reap the fruit of Buhari’s government.[/b]

I saw your username and decided to ignore your comments. Obviously, you have a deficiency in critical thinking otherwise you would have spared a few seconds to understand my intention. Now, how much of Sowore do you know? The funny thing is this same Sowore has been challenging the government since MKO's days while he was an undergraduate. What has this 'challenges' achieved? Alas, I would have taken offence by your statement in BOLD but I realised you're ignorant in many ways than one. I have not been a fan of every government that has been in power since the last head of state Abdulsalam Abubakar in '99. This means that Nigeria has been going down the drain in the last 19 years. Whoever you are, be a thinker, reader and stop with this childish attitude of yours.
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by webngnews: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It / Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement / EFCC: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Performing Rituals To Prevent His Arrest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.