Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,184 members, 7,967,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:48 PM

Protest As Hit And Run Driver Kills Nursing Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protest As Hit And Run Driver Kills Nursing Student (629 Views)

I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect / Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest As Hit And Run Driver Kills Nursing Student by Thetalker: 8:18am On Dec 07, 2019
Protest as hit-and-run driver kills a Nursing student in Anambra .
A 100 level student of the School of Nursing, Iyi Enu mission hospital, Ogidi, Anambra State, was Friday killed by a reckless driver while trying to cross the road in front of the hospital.
The Class Rep, identified as Emmanuel Anakwudo, was on his way to get his dinner, when tragedy struck. The driver, however, escaped.
His colleagues took to the streets, this morning, to mourn his death and demand for the construction of speed breakers on the road.

Source: https://www.favytalk.com.ng/2019/12/protest-hits-anambra-as-hit-and-run.html

Cc. lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Protest As Hit And Run Driver Kills Nursing Student by ghettokid1(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2019
Wicked souls everywhere
Re: Protest As Hit And Run Driver Kills Nursing Student by Thetalker: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2019

Re: Protest As Hit And Run Driver Kills Nursing Student by Brandstudio01: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2019
It's quite u fortunate.
I only wish they caught him
Re: Protest As Hit And Run Driver Kills Nursing Student by yanabasee(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2019
RIP.

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Betrayed By Who I Fought For. / BREAKING: Three Shot Dead As ‘bandits’ Attack First-class Emir In Kaduna / Laspotech Lady Confronts Boy In Public For Gossiping About Their Private Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.