Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,477 members, 7,888,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:58 AM

Sowore: Revolution Now Convener May Have Just Been Assassinated. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Revolution Now Convener May Have Just Been Assassinated. (3663 Views)

5,000 Lawyers Have Registered With New NBA, Says Co-convener / Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Revolution Now Convener May Have Just Been Assassinated. by phyllumtopilla: 1:24am On Dec 08, 2019
kellidoo:
It very obvious,he has been pierced with something poisonous.......let's prepare for the worst news........
Is that your wish??
Re: Sowore: Revolution Now Convener May Have Just Been Assassinated. by santafe(m): 1:55am On Dec 08, 2019
Okoroawusa:
If I was a president and Sowore calls for a revolution few months after losing an election of which he was a candidate of a political party....I will assassinate him n I won't be the first president in history to do so

How old are you.? 17?. You are busy repeating same trash all over the place.
Re: Sowore: Revolution Now Convener May Have Just Been Assassinated. by DAramis: 1:58am On Dec 08, 2019
kellidoo:
[I have his picture.....he can't hide,when it happens I will be the first to release his picture

quote author=DAramis post=84707424]The man's identity is even hidden. This country has a long way to go. cry
Okay, way to go and stay safe.
Re: Sowore: Revolution Now Convener May Have Just Been Assassinated. by austinsmat(m): 3:35am On Dec 08, 2019
You are hitting me said by sowore, who is that man with lawyer wig that don't show his face
Re: Sowore: Revolution Now Convener May Have Just Been Assassinated. by cmt1(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2019
kellidoo:
It very obvious,he has been pierced with something poisonous.......let's prepare for the worst news........

This should be in front page for the whole world to see.

Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE / Did Nnamdi Kanu Make Any Point In This Quote? / Why Bianca Slapped Osodieme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.