Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,515 members, 7,975,066 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:02 PM

Unbreakable Bond Part E - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unbreakable Bond Part E (379 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond / Unbreakable Bond Part F / Unbreakable Bond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbreakable Bond Part E by Supernatural28(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Unbreakable Bond
(♥ Mine Forever ♥)
Written by okere Charles n
Part E
"sweetie pie please clam down... Jumbo said massaging her back.
"leave me alone!!! Stop sweetie pieing me!!! She scream with a shrug.
Jumbo stare at her open-mouthed for a while.
" sweetie pie why are you saying this? What have I done wrong? Jumbo asked touching her shoulder and pecking her lips.
But his romantic act earned him two super hot slaps. That force him to lie down on the bed.
" I said don't touch me you disgust me!!!
Are you deaf? Don't you understand English? Chizzy said screaming and glaring at him.
Jumbo sat up with his hands still glue to cheek.
" you slapped me? Jumbo asked massaging his cheek with his hand.
"yes I slap you.... Chizzy answered.
" "you slap me, a whole me? Jumbo asked again with open-mouthed.
" yes I slap you and I'll do that again and again and again. She answered glaring at him.
Jumbo stare around the room for a while and focused his attention back on chizzy who's now lying on the bed.

" chizzy it seems you've forgotten who I am and what am capable of doing. It seems I have been too soft with you for you to have the nerve to raise your dirty flirty hand on me?
Chizzy didn't utter a word. She just glare at him and hissed. She turn to the other side of the bed backing him.

All of a sudden he bounced on her like a hungry tiger, beating her to stupor. Thereafter he extrude her from the bed to the floor.

He then order two of his boys to pick her up and take her to the lavatory. The boys did as they were instructed and carry her to the lavatory at extreme left in the room.
After a while of silence Jumbo fixed his eyes on me.

"you witch!! You made me to hit her. I will make sure you suffer a slow painful and horrible death. I don't just understand why Nora would fall for someone like you. It is not like you're hunk or the hefty type. It still marvel me how she rejected a well endowed guy like me for a nobody.
dammit, I am well endowed in every ramifications. What's it she saw in you that made her to so much love you.
A lot of guys had tried and did all they could to win her love, to get her attention and to make her theirs forever. But all their efforts was in vain, it yielded no fruits. Then out of the blue you surfaced and won her heart. The look in her eyes shows she's crazy and stupidly in love with you and....she can..do..d..o... he stutter and pause. Please what kind of spell did you cast on her? I am really to give you any amount of money if only you undo the spell.

I didn't utter a word of response to his question.

", you are now playing deaf and dummy right? Ever since your abduction Nora hasn't been herself. She's now a shadow of herself. As she is always seen in your room. So she even have a spare key to your room and you also have a spare key to hers. Wow this kind of love is exceptional.

Though I am trying to make her forget you and fall in love with me. But she's proving to be difficult. It is like you guys are spiritual and emotionally bonded. She seems to be feeling the pains you are passing through. I notice some bruises on her face and some part of her skin. Just like yours and that's very strange. It is a mystery I am yet to understand. Anyways I won't give up, I won't stop trying. Diane and chioma your hostel mates are always there to assist me.

I stare at him in awe...

"oh come on stop looking at me like that. Do you think I was joking when I told I am everywhere in this campus? Yes, chioma and Diane have been my spies and I Pay them well for every information they pass to me. They've all advised me to do away with you. At least that would make her to forget you and she will be compel to love me.

"you and your boys won't get away with this. I said in a sobbing voice.
He laughed loud, stood up from the bed and came the sofa and sat down beside me.
" I get away with everything. He said this and ordered his boys to take me to the lavatory too.
They drag me into the lavatory, same place chizzy kept and closed the door.

Here I am stuck in the lavatory with the Traitor. I stole a glance at her unconscious body which was lying a distance away from me. The lavatory is quite a bit large, large enough to accommodate four or six more persons.
Some minutes later she woke up and sat up. She look around the lavatory in awe, probably pondering how she got into the lavatory. She tries getting up on her feet to no avail. As she keeps falling down on the floor. She was obviously still in pains due to the terrible beating she received from Jumbo.

She glare at me, hiss and mutter something I didn't get clearly.
After a very long period of silence........
"here we are two of us locked in the lavatory. If I may ask howhow do you feel to be treated like an animal and locked in the lavatory like a dirty stinking piece of trash by the one you love and cherished? How do you feel loving a Casanova who doesn't give a shit about you? do you feel been beaten to stupor by your so call Honeywell, honeypot or whatever you call him. I asked breaking the silent.

She stare at me speechlessly for a while.....

"how dare you ask me such questions? That I am stuck here with you doesn't give you the audacity to ask stupid questions. Just keep quiet, mind your business and stay away from me. Beside you caused everything. You are the reason why he beat the crap out of me. He wouldn't have raised his hands on me. She finally answered with a glaring eyes.

"Oh, gosh I can't believe you're still defending him! Come on girl don't be naive. Surely you're not naive enough to believe every sweet words that he must have been feeding you. Wake up, open your eyes and see him for who he really is. He's a monster in a human skin...

"Oh, leave me alone!!! Be quiet. I thought I told to shut up and mind your business. Don't you understand English? I love Jumbo and I'm ready to take any shit from him period... by the way what's giving you the audacity to talk me?

" what an irony, loving someone that doesn't even love or treat you like a lady.. Dear wake up to reality Jumbo is in love with Nora. He's only using you and when he's done with you, he'll dump you like a trash.

She laughed out loud... So loud that I became puzzle... She stare at me her face curved in a sardonic smile....

"oh, Charles you make me laugh. Come on Charles, do you really believe Jumbo would leave me for Nora, after you've gone? Do you think he's really in love with her?

I stare at her speechlessly waiting for her to continue...

" oh you've suddenly turned dumb right? Is okay.. Jumbo don't love her okay, he's only after her money. Nora is the only daughter of one of the richest and influential business man in Africa... Her dad is worth £800 billion pounds. And guess what? She's the state governor's daughter.

I stare at her in awe, open mouthed....

"oh, she didn't tell you. Probably she don't want to reveal her true identity to you. Though nobody knows she's the governor's daughter. But my honey was smart enough to uncovered her true identity. He's only after...... We I mean to say. We are only after the money....

"you guys won't get away with this...
" says who? Charles, we aren't really students in this school okay. Our mission here is to lure Nora and make her to fall in love with us. I and Jumbo had been married for two years now and our union is blessed with a beautiful adorable daughter. You are an obstacle a very stubborn one. We just have to take down... It's still a mystery to me the way you made her fall crazily and stupidly in love with you... What we had been trying for three years now to no avail. Like a fairytale character you showed up and automatically won her love. The smile on her face and the looks in her eyes whenever she talks about you, is so amazing. But that'll end tomorrow.
So I'll advice you to start communicating with your creator and...........
The lavatory door opens, two of Jumbo's walked in and dragged chizzy out of the lavatory... Leaving me alone in the lavatory.
TBC
Part F
©OKERE CHARLES N 2019
supernneji26@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Night It Happened Part Ix / A Time For Love / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.