Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,899 members, 7,872,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ (1599 Views)

What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group / Ifeanyi Ubah: There Will Be Trouble If IPOB Insists Anambra Election Won’t Hold / Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Ctorch: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
The minister of transportation, Rotimi Amaechi who was in Madrid, Spain for a Climate Change event escaped being injured on Friday when he was attacked by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

IPOB group which claimed responsibility for the attack stated in a press statement seen by Vanguard that it is acting in line with the order given by their leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

The group also vowed to treat all politicians it assumed to be corrupt the same way. This was akin to a similitude attack on the former deputy senate president, Ike Ekweremadu in Germany.
The office of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission has condemned the attack on the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi in Madrid, Spain while on a national assignment.
The Abike Dabiri-Erewa’s Office said the Nigerian mission and the Spanish Police are handling the matter swiftly and promptly.

However, following the publication of the news on Vanguard Website and our social media pages, Nigerians appear to have mixed reactions to the report.

Vanguard’s Facebook Followers Reactions

A user by the name Ngwoke Geoffrey reacting to the minister’s rescue by the Spanish police commented: “The animal that escapes being entrapped today will definitely not going to escape another trap tomorrow, so says our local proverb.”

Another user D Turn Byturn commented “We r ipob we r everywhere on dis earth don’t mess with US.”

Yemi Ogundeji denouncing the action of the IPOB members commented; “Most of them didn’t have visa, deportation loading.”

Mirian Chidera “Do you like suffering and smiling abeg raise up your hand let’s start counting. If we can’t confront our politicians of there wrongs here in Nigeria, our people in diaspora are helping us confront them. So why the noise eh! Abeg the heat is too much, everybody face front.”

Raheem Ganiy Babatunde “Why all this the ipob always act like criminal!! Is this how they will govern themselves if eventually get a chance to rule themselves it’s unfortunate what a confused set of people.”

Nonso in suggestion said; “This shouldn’t be an IPOB thing. If any Nigerian find these men outside the country, ask them questions. Make the video. They ought to be ashamed of themselves.”

Taff Aj “Is this how u ll keep on attacking them in all parts of the World?, with dis I don’t see u achieving ur aim any time soon, why not come to 9ja ND attack them?.. Jst an advice..”

A user Bro Joe who was in doubt the attack was indeed carried out by IPOB members commented, “Brown envelope media.. So only IPOB are only Nigerians living abroad, right?”. However, Vanguard had reported a press statement by the IPOB Group Confirming Its Members Attacked The Minister.

Mark Fidelis “If ipob touch that man I will be very angry”

Jamilu Idris Muhammad jokingly commented “Why is someone that’s not a Nigerian attacking Nigerian? Ipob are not Nigerian so what’s their problem with Nigerian? This is xenophobia oo”

Taking the defensive stand, Don Alex [/b]said “What did Ameachi do? The other day, it was Prof Ekweremadu and today, it’s Amaechi. You guys should stop embarrassing our leaders outside Nigeria.”

[b]Seyi Oduleye
“This is good for them.. extend the attack to all of them,not easterners alone.They can see how abroad look like compared to where they are fortunate to govern. Yeye bunch of leaders.”

Dèxtér Ñ Sàmmý “[/b]I hereby donate koboko to IPOB, please dont kill them, just flog & beat them up, Nigerian useless corrupt politicians..”

[b]Egie Eweka
“The truth is amaechi is one man that has performed well as a minister, what offense has he committed?”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/amaechi-madrid-attack-if-ipob-touch-that-man-i-will-be-very-angry/?fbclid=IwAR25pAiyXX72WeMQAF6zgLQjqBYVYTHyMAvHWh6FybThv7c6ZvuwQLJmw-w

Lalasticlala
Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Tranquillity360: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Why are the people from west always against Action of ipob.

One of the afonjas has this to say...

Raheem Ganiy Babatunde “Why all this the ipob
always act like criminal!! Is
this how they will govern
themselves if eventually get
a chance to rule themselves
it’s unfortunate what a confused set of people.”

If yorubas can govern themselves why are they afraid of standing on their own as a nation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
From the comments you will clearly see there is no single difference between Yorubas and Hausa-fulani

Both are moved by same Ideologies...

Their politicians are demigods that should not be touched and must be worshipped by any means possible...

No wonder those politicians have arrogated to themselves the Monopoly of wisdom to impoverish and subjugate them so that no voice will arise to challenge rather...

Rather at the presentation of peanut them go dobale...

Ipob should ensure their actions are strictly targeted to Igbo politicians to reset their heads to default mode and work for the people who elected them and not to loot.....and suffer the upcoming Igbo children....... Continue beating those Igbo leaders as it will continue to yield positive results when they see what awaits them outside the shores of this country...

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Tranquillity360:

If yorubas can govern themselves why are they afraid of standing on their own as a nation.

Actually they can't govern themselves...more reason they invited the whiteman to rule them years back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Kokolet11: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
yroruba people disgracing themselves online over ipob.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by GOFRONT(m): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ekweremadu is still passing through healing process

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by LabDNA: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
Even if the names of the posters were not written, anyone can easily decipher the tribes of the anti-Ipob posters. It's not far-fetched these day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Susu888(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
From the comments you will clearly see there is no single difference between Yorubas and Hausa-fulani

Both are moved by same Ideologies...

Their politicians are demigods that should not be touched and must be worshipped by any means possible...

[/b]No wonder those politicians have arrogated to themselves the Monopoly of wisdom to impoverish and subjugate them so that no voice will arise to challenge rather...[b]

Rather at the presentation of peanut them go dobale...

Ipob should ensure their actions are strictly targeted to Igbo politicians to reset their heads to default mode and work for the people who elected them and not to loot.....and suffer the upcoming Igbo children....... Continue beating those Igbo leaders as it will continue to yield positive results when they see what awaits them outside the shores of this country...

Shut up dia.... which region has the most dilapidated infrastructures in the whole country? ...Talking about subjugation and impoverishment undecided. Ur region is an eyesore,no wonder you all ran up north and west. We can see how you hold ur leaders accountable... just this Thursday Orji.kalu was sentenced you are all shouting witchhunt because of 2023 election.... is that not ass licking? Do you find other ethnicities complaining when criminals amongst them are punished? You are yarning we worship our leaders.
Park well jare and stop accusing others of ur own actions.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Susu888:

Shut up dia.... which region has the most dilapidated infrastructures in the whole country? ...Talking about subjugation and impoverishment undecided. Ur region is an eyesore,no wonder you all ran up north and west. We can see how you hold ur leaders accountable... just this Thursday Orji.kalu was sentenced you are all shouting witchhunt because of 2023 election.... is that not ass licking? Do you find other ethnicities complaining when criminals amongst them are punished? You are yarning we worship our leaders.
Park well jare and stop accusing others of ur own actions.

Leave Ogbomosho and travel so that you will stop writing rubbish...

Which infrastructure is in west bikonu...

Move around...step out of your brown roof a bit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by helinues: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
These are views of majority of people who do not like Igbos from onset ( Considering their names)

Not a genuine opinions

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by yommen: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=84712638]

Move around...step out of your brown roof a bit.[/

Travel to where? Your village?
Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by sapele914(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Move around...step out of your brown roof a bit.
Shut up and face the fact, shameless animal, to go around beating Nigerian public servants on foreign soil by illegal ibo immigrants? Disgraceful. Bunch of Cowards.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Pat4t5: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nigerians, we are not leaving this stage soon. I weep when I see people being impoverished trying to protect their oppressors. If all region immitate IpOB tell me why most politicians will not mend their ways. Foolish Nigerians are allowing politicians to separate us based on tribal difference. What happened to Ameachi should be the way all corrupt politicians should be treated abroad since they highjacked the Nigerian system in such a way that the masses have no say. You that is is criticising IpOb may not have a good job the future of generation is not sure yet you are fighting those that are setting the pace for redemption. Ameachi children may have Dua citizenship, living good life at the expense of your generational progress.
Nigerians please let start reasoning straight don't allow any politician tell you igbo, Yoruba or Hausa Fulani. If you corrupt you must go down simple

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by itsme01: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
I love this game IPOB are playing against 2023
Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
itsme01:
I love this game IPOB are playing against 2023

Who cares about 2023? North is the most impoverished region, the region with most deaths, the region with most diseases, the region with most child and women abuses

Yet all you care about is 2023, illiteracy and stupidity is not good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by itsme01: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
Eartquake1:

Who cares about 2023? North is the most impoverished region, the region with most deaths, the region with most diseases

am not a Northerner i am a southwesterner which your jobless youth flock to to sell used cloths and other bullshit to feed you all in eastern village

Acient Greek already said an Idiot is a man who thinks politics and governance is non of his business, for soon he would realise everything in his life is connected to politics
Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
itsme01:

am not a Northerner i am a southwesterner which your jobless youth flock to to sell used cloths and other bullshit to feed you all in eastern village

Shut up, your full moniker is 'itsmeAboki'

Almajiri is denying his decayed region grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by itsme01: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
Eartquake1:

Shut up, your full moniker is 'itsmeAboki'

Almajiri is denying his decayed region grin

this one is hallucinating about Abokiis lol grin iwo lo mo Mr oloripelebe
Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
itsme01:

Speaking Yoruba does not make you a yoruba Mr Almajiri

Be proud of your impoverished and decayed region

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by itsme01: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
Eartquake1:

Speaking Yoruba does not make you a yoruba Mr Almajiri

Be proud of your impoverished and decayed region

this one don smoke wetin Lamidi Kanu dey smoke oo
Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Taba21: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Pat4t5:
Nigerians, we are not leaving this stage soon. I weep when I see people being impoverished trying to protect their oppressors. If all region immitate IpOB tell me why most politicians will not mend their ways. Foolish Nigerians are allowing politicians to separate us based on tribal difference. What happened to Ameachi should be the way all corrupt politicians should be treated abroad since they highjacked the Nigerian system in such a way that the masses have no say. You that is is criticising IpOb may not have a good job the future of generation is not sure yet you are fighting those that are setting the pace for redemption. Ameachi children may have Dua citizenship, living good life at the expense of your generational progress.
Nigerians please let start reasoning straight don't allow any politician tell you igbo, Yoruba or Hausa Fulani. If you corrupt you must go down simple

It is not about politician separating us the fact is we are not to be considered living together let everyone to his father's tent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Taba21: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Eartquake1:

Who cares about 2023? North is the most impoverished region, the region with most deaths, the region with most diseases, the region with most child and women abuses

Yet they are the one controlling the nation because of some greed bastard that always want to associate themselves with the minority of the south.
Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Olaikpu1: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

this one don smoke wetin Lamidi Kanu dey smoke oo
[/s]
Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Olaikpu1: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Olaikpu1: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

Acient Greek already said an Idiot is a man who thinks politics and governance is non of his business, for soon he would realise everything in his life is connected to politics
[/s]
Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by MrStan11(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
You see why I pray that this country should be dismembered. Ethnicity and tribalism is a monster we re not ready to fight.
Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Marcelo290(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
itsme01:

Igbos are everywhere, even in the most underdeveloped enclave in this country. It's simply the urge to explore opportunities where others see none. This mentality that Igbo's migrate to the SW and North because the East is underdeveloped is propagated by people who haven't left their village.

When I was in Benue, this was the same mindset the youths there had. They get shocked when they visit IgboLand and realize that sequel to what they think, IgboLand is actually developed. I met some of them at the park today in Enugu, probably they just arrived. I could see the awe and shock in their faces.

Brother, leave your village!
Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Dedetwo(m): 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
Tranquillity360:

The imaginary Oduduwa Republic will actually crumble in reality if Nigeria disintegrates. Besides being colorful storytellers, they are inherently shaky.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 08, 2019
One Yoruba guy once said

I DON'T BLAME BUHARI ON WHAT he's doing to sowore and bakere I BLAME THE COWARDICE IN US Yoruba people

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Council Launches Operation Lion Walk Against Killer Herdsmen / Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region / How Can You Be Renovating The House Of Assembly In Rainy Season?-( Ize - Iyamu )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.