Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,571 members, 7,937,599 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

But Why Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Ladies? (882 Views)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Ladies? by gabriel4u(m): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
But why ladies?

This as been a frequent question to be answered by ladies, why do ladies never appreciate the guy(s) that cares for them much, but instead take their abnormality(sorry to say) in damaging their life period.

This is a true story of a friend of mine, who use to love with everything he has, he shows this gurl waiting we dey call love, he gone to the extend of not buying wares for him self, but still cares for how his gurl will eat, ware and all.
Even the guy told the gurl that he is not interested in sexing her but won't to get married to her, now the gurl had turn away from him,(but ladies are dangerous) now my friend can no longer live like he used to, he as spent much on this gurl, he spent cash, i mean cash on her birthday ceremony.

But what actually should we say or concluded on some ladies life.
(Pls don't abuse me, i kn some are use to dat here. But to be sencare it a life story)
Re: But Why Ladies? by 190: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2010
900 views no reply,

people are wicked!!
Re: But Why Ladies? by iyatrustee(f): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2010
190:

900 views no reply,

people are wicked!!

me sef just come look tongue tongue
Re: But Why Ladies? by Dyt(f): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2010
tk hrt bro
more 2 com
Re: But Why Ladies? by 190: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2010
iyatrustee:

me sef just come look tongue tongue

ROTFL
Re: But Why Ladies? by onstelly(f): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2010
@poster sori dat lyf 4 u.
Re: But Why Ladies? by Osama10(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2010
Why did your friend spend so much for a lady and ignore himself when he is not married to her?
Re: But Why Ladies? by tablo: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2010
[color=#550000]that y i sugest we shld not work over oda pple matter and leave our own house on fire she is really a bad girl but your frnd can still make it up and act well in the next encota becos all pple are not equal[color=#006600][/color][/color]
Re: But Why Ladies? by Ranoscky(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2010
One of those things that happens in life.
Re: But Why Ladies? by Omolola1(f): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2010
SOwee

na one chance you enter undecided
Re: But Why Ladies? by teenluv(f): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2010
Gabriel,

What i av to say is that every woman knows what she want from a man and absolutely noting can change that, d gurl knew she wont be there for the guy at the starting point of the relationship and she was enjoying all d money and materials things but oda way round, relationship is all about giving and sharing. But, guys put dis at the back of your mind dat women are very calculative they marry prospect - their thinking is what he is going to be like in 0 years. They also look at the guy’s background, social status and the likes. Women don’t fall in love, but choose who they want to fall in love with. Unfortunately, sometimes, they are wrong in their calculation. Men who they thought would never amount to something can be spectacularly successful, while their ‘best’ didn’t make it.

Please kindly tell your friend to move on cos there's someone out there that is seeking for his love no matters the odds, Am a lady and I can understand dat fact cos i av found myself in such situation lately and i know what it can do to emotions.
Re: But Why Ladies? by Ranoscky(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2010
teenluv:

Gabriel,

What i av to say is that every woman knows what she want from a man and absolutely noting can change that, d gurl knew she wont be there for the guy at the starting point of the relationship and she was enjoying all d money and materials things but oda way round, relationship is all about giving and sharing. But, guys put dis at the back of your mind dat women are very calculative they marry prospect - their thinking is what he is going to be like in 0 years. They also look at the guy’s background, social status and the likes. Women don’t fall in love, but choose who they want to fall in love with. Unfortunately, sometimes, they are wrong in their calculation. Men who they thought would never amount to something can be spectacularly successful, while their ‘best’ didn’t make it.

Please kindly tell your friend to move on cos there's someone out there that is seeking for his love no matters the odds, Am a lady and I can understand dat fact cos i av found myself in such situation lately and i know what it can do to emotions.
kiss kiss kiss

You have said it all.

Just like I said earlier, it's one of those things that happens in life. OP, tell your friend to man up and move on.
Re: But Why Ladies? by Dsense(m): 4:28am On Nov 27, 2010
Op,
I pity u . . . Ppl no wan comment! grin
Re: But Why Ladies? by Osama10(m): 4:31am On Nov 27, 2010
D-sense:

Op,
I pity u . . . Ppl no wan comment! grin

If you don't sleep now I would lock all the threads oh. cheesy
Re: But Why Ladies? by Dsense(m): 4:34am On Nov 27, 2010
U go sleep first otherwise i go report u to Seun sey u den stalk prey for him website, llol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: But Why Ladies? by Osama10(m): 4:35am On Nov 27, 2010
D-sense:

U go sleep first otherwise i go report u to Seun sey u den stalk prey for him website, llol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok na make we dey look! grin
Re: But Why Ladies? by Kelvinj(m): 4:44am On Nov 27, 2010
poster, tell ur friend 2 take heart, but mehn ur english na die, u for just write the gist for ur language!! kai
Re: But Why Ladies? by swiftycool(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2010
gabriel4u:

This as been a frequent question to be answered by ladies, why do ladies never appreciate the guy(s) that cares for them much,. . .

Even the guy told the gurl that he is not interested in sexing her but won't to get married to her, now the gurl had turn away from him,(but ladies are dangerous) now my friend can no longer live like he used to, he as spent much on this gurl, he spent cash, i mean cash on her birthday ceremony.

Its funny how many guys believe love can be bought with money undecided  Know this, if u only had to spend to get her, you will have to keep spending to keep her! And be sure as her taste grows you have to meet up financially or she'll be on to the next one, becos she never loved u, just your pocket it was a mirage.

Most money muncher babes often en up discovering u aint worth it when they find another guy who cares about their future, listens to the words in their hearts they cant speak out and understands what they are going thru not one that is aimed at distracting her with money. Telling her he is not interested in sex at present doesn't really mean he really cared fyi. Tell your friend to man up and move on
Re: But Why Ladies? by gabriel4u(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2010
Omo life bad! i dey sorry 4 my guy.
Re: But Why Ladies? by SALady(f): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2010
@op the woman in question was nneeeeeeevvvveeerrr interested in a relationship with guy. She was in it for what she can get. Guess what guy knew and he kept on pumping her with more money hoping that it'll buy her love.

Please tell your friend that love is free, the minute you spend money on it, you may as well ask for blessings to have more from where that money is coming from as this will be the order of the relationship to the end.

(1) (Reply)

Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... / Don't Fall For A Dreamer / Please Leave Her For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.