Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,776 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:39 AM

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances (36929 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi's Ambition To Be In Green Chambers Shattered As She Lost To PDP / See How Amaechi Humiliated Me Before My Wife – Magnus Abe / Maria Ude Nwachi In Fake school claims and certificate scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by SEGLIZ: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2019
Advocate500:
igbos are not like u and ur tribes men ,igbos will be the first to condemn their own, yurobas support their evil leaders, ask tinubu if I am lying.

you are naive.
why feel attacked when you are not?
don't get inferior over this. that man there never mention a name, a tribe or an ethnic group.
get liberated.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by chukwugoziegi: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2019
ursullalinda:
Is she not the Face book lawmaker......the slay queen house member?.....was wondering how she got to the house in the first place

They love her because she does a lot for them I'm her constituency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Gatalile1(m): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2019
Ma,you're not bereaved but I would advice you take solace.... Cos this Nigeria today,only God is saviour.

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by SEGLIZ: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2019
clarocuzioo:

Is Umahi not Buhari's right hand man?
Should we be surprised by this his attitude?

don't join issues.
umahi is umahi, pmb is pmb, forget about personality we all are under the oppression of this imps.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by PreyingMantis(m): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2019
careytommy37:

I doubt you have a brain if not, you would have known that story was fake
The video was also fake?
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by yusluvad(m): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2019
Fake life
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Scandinavian02: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2019
careytommy37:

Come on keep quiet! Arianna Egwu is fake?

A known prostitute who ran a prostitution gang in the US, was convicted and deported and you come here to say it’s fake?
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Prompto: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2019
Only God can fight her battle cos PDP did the rigging ba ? What u lot don't understand is if PDP can deny her entitlement n nothing happened then PDP will also be denied their rightful entitlement n your sorrowful wail will be of NP significance.

Psady:
This can be so painful,if all she narrated here is true, Then my sister only God can fight your battle,this kind case get k- leg.am so moved to put you in prayer.

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Tembebe: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2019
Is that her picture up there?
Na wa o.
And guys here have been calling her a slay queen
How
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Prompto: 7:08am On Dec 08, 2019
What did the PDP rep since 1999 did with allocation giving to them till date ?

Credobee:
So if the monies for constituency projects are eventually released to you........would you now go and execute the projects since you are no longer a member of the house �
Meanwhile Na only toilet � l see for your report card..........
My take
Fight for your entitlements in court..............
The judiciary remains the last hope of the oppressed.........
One love ❤
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by KayCee92(m): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2019
My problem is this, why do politicians use "we" when they want something or desire to rally the people for their own personal gain but Immediately they access that favour then it becomes "I".....As a political scientist, this has eluded my understanding. grin

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by bennynaza(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2019
ursullalinda:
Is she not the Face book lawmaker......the slay queen house member?.....was wondering how she got to the house in the first place

She won an election. That's how she got in

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by jclassiq(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2019
ursullalinda:

Speak to the issue under discussion and don't digress.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2019
LMAO, reading through the comments here you can see the level of hypocrisy from the usual online warriors.
Just imagine if this story had been about Buhari or Tinubu, just imagine the level of vitriol and condemnation these brainwashed online warriors will be spewing regardless of whether the story is true or not.

Just read through the excuses they are giving in supporting their Governor. If this had happened in the North or SW that's when they will remember, dictatorship, rule of law, God fatherisim, election rigging, imposing etc. But now, it's to just blame to woman for exposing the sad state of affairs in their land.

#HYPOCRITES

2 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Nasir123(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2019
ursullalinda:

Maybe you should carefully read her writeup.

In case you missed it;
Her people overwhelmingly voted for her.

Modified.
The Governor must be a very crue and wicked man.
Unintelligent Politician.
The wicked Governor should pls pay her her entitlements .
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by netpro(m): 7:17am On Dec 08, 2019
No electricity in Afikpo for more than 5yrs.

Umahi is a disappointment. Mounting few solar Street lights is just a ploy to keep ridiculing Afikpo.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by RichDad1(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2019
clarocuzioo:

Have you forgotten so soon Umahi is the closest governor to Buhari in the south east, so we are not surprised where he learnt his skills and is displaying It.
Eeyah. So it’s Buhari that taught him shey? grin
How about Ayade and Udom’s intolerance? PMB influenced them too ? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by hisgrace090: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2019
Azmanaty:
Jesus! shocked

80m just for one lawmaker?? Multiply it by the number of lawmakers we have across Nigeria, both federal, states and LGAs and over these years..

These guys are sorely bleeding and ripping off this country.

A terrible experience!

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Rolex66: 7:37am On Dec 08, 2019
All because she's a woman that's making bold strides.

Women dey suffer o ....
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by alezzy13: 7:44am On Dec 08, 2019
magicminister:
Got no respect for this woman but I am sane to recognize greatness when I see one. This woman is one of the very few politicians that were selected by her own people without any rigging or external influence. She’s loved and admired by her people and I respect her for that.

It’s her constitutional right to get paid.
It’s only in Nigeria and other backward countries that you will have such abuse of power without the judiciary checking it. Stand strong

Quite true. She is extremely popular at her constituency and has done quite a lot for her people.

The actions of Umahi is quite unbecoming.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by alezzy13: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2019
Azmanaty:
Jesus! shocked

80m just for one lawmaker?? Multiply it by the number of lawmakers we have across Nigeria, both federal, states and LGAs and over these years..

These guys are sorely bleeding and ripping off this country.

I tell you. And this is just at the state level.

Interesting that the actual salary is just 500k a month, but by the time you add all the allowances, you really see how the politicians are bleeding us dry. And you wonder why 20 yrs into democracy we still manage just 30% for capitial expenditures

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by colossus91(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2019
careytommy37:

yes she was a hoe but truth be told she was elected genuinely and I really love that fact too but she should go to.the court and stop giving bloggers stories trite after all I remember when she ate people's money all in the name of lottery lol...
I am from ebonyi state so I'm waiting for all those titans that will spill rubbish

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Lugianostar(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2019
I can just start blaming Umahi now as some ill fated fellows are doing now but to hear from him to hear his own side of the story and arrive at a considerable state of getting the rancor settled.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by alezzy13: 7:52am On Dec 08, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
LMAO, reading through the comments here you can see the level of hypocrisy from the usual online warriors.
Just imagine if this story had been about Buhari or Tinubu, just imagine the level of vitriol and condemnation these brainwashed online warriors will be spewing regardless of whether the story is true or not.

Just read through the excuses they are giving in supporting their Governor. If this had happened in the North or SW that's when they will remember, dictatorship, rule of law, God fatherisim, election rigging, imposing etc. But now, it's to just blame to woman for exposing the sad state of affairs in their land.

#HYPOCRITES

Well not holding brief for Umahi, but fact is unlike the two mentioned, the governor is actually performing and is also extremely popular in the state. IF you've been to Ebonyi, you'll know what I'm talking about.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by dederocs(m): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2019
All politicians stink, crying foul cos she can't access her share of national cake...thieves.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by dave4rella(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2019
grin

This woman was a hoe, and still a hoe
Pimping girls for politicians nolonger pays
You deserve more for scamming us on facebook
Page called ndi igbo

That my money will purge you.

Obviously you can't go back to USA to continue your hoeing
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by ursullalinda(f): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2019
RichDad1:

Because her people voted for her. Bad belle undecided undecided

Like you
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by WNRbIog: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2019
Prostitute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S Urges INEC To Address Concerns Before March 11 Elections / Orji Uzor Kalu's Phone Stolen While Collecting Certificate Of Return / Underground Water Meter Mistaken For A Bomb In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.