Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

Looking for a job? click here.. Lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Looking for a job? click here.. Lol (1448 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Dog Taking Selfie Pictures? Better See Here Lol / Your Prick Must Stand If You Click Here / Plz Dont Click Here If Not Ready To Laff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by StudioCFR(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2010
A foremost Political Party in Nigeria , popularly referred to as "The Ruling Party", requires for immediate appointment into the House of Representatives, a qualified Hooligan with the following professional qualifications:

First degree in Boxing or Kick boxing.

A Professional diploma in aggressive cover-up techniques.

MUST be a duly certified LIAR with vast experiencein corrupt practices.

Must be ready to shun the voices of the People inallegiance to the Party's wishes.

Possession of a falsified educational degree will be an added advantage.

Duly qualified candidates should please forward their detailed CV's to the Party Secretariat.

NB: Please note that candidates with deadly upper-cuts will be given preference.

The selection process will definitely be biased andopen to changes without notice, as this is part of the party policy.

Short listed athletes will be given a course in'Political Jargons' to familiarize them with the language of the tournament.

BEST OF LUCK!!
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by carmelia(f): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2010
WHERE IS D JOKE? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by adagz01(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^lol
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by freecocoa(f): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2010
Please am i xpected to laugh.
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by StudioCFR(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2010
If u cant find the joke then go hug transformer
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by r231(m): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2010
Studio CFR:

If u cant find the joke then go hug transformer

now dats funny grin
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by MrBones2(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2010
Nice and intelligent work. But not funny undecided . Gr8 try sha wink
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by belamour(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2010
Did you actually do the reading? Or you forget to do that
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by StudioCFR(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2010
help me ask dem, bad belle people

i dont copy paste like them, originality speaks for me cool
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by B4UIWAZ(f): 5:51am On Nov 26, 2010
U try stud lol
I like your joke babes
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by cynthoney(f): 6:53am On Nov 26, 2010
he no try anytin jor

d guy is losing it

Stud,wats up wit u?

y u dey like fall my hand?
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by StudioCFR(m): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2010
Thanks for liking my joke B4U - will do more for yo sake sweety tehehe

@CYNTHONY NIGERIA PLC

i dey my dear friend - how i take fall your hand wit dis joke na? Lol
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2010
Studio CFR:

help me ask dem, bad belle people

i dont copy paste like them, originality speaks for me cool
which kain originality?//
u just tried to change what has been done by someone else and urs is so dry that i wonder what makes u judge what people paste here, guy get a life
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by StudioCFR(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2010
Done by who?
Your great grand father?

Shut up mouf if u no know what to say abeg
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by DrSmile1: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2010
Honestly with the way u criticize people's jokes, I was expecting something better, I miss them saucekid and milla lipsrsealed
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2010
grin grin grin
LOOK AT ONE EXHIBIT

Exciting Job Opportunities in the Niger Delta ,

Our client, a Niger Delta Militant Group with branches in strategic locations throughout all the six South-South states of Nigeria is seeking to expand its operations to Abuja , the Federal Capital territory. This expansion has brought about vacancies for qualified and experienced young officers. The positions are:

Area Head, Kidnapping:

The successful applicant who will report to the Executive Council, and the Executive Director, Abuja , is expected to possess the following competencies:

1) Minimum of 10 years experience in militant agitation. (Membership of Al-qaeda, Hamas or other similar organisation will be an added advantage)

2) Fluent knowledge of Hausa, Ijaw, English, Italian and German

3) Expert ability to distinguish between Oyinbos and Albinos

4) Ability to swim in deep waters

5) Ability to recognise fake/marked naira notes by sight

6) Ability to easily recognise all Senators and Ministers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Evidence of previous successful kidnap of BIG MEN must be provided (pictures preferable)

Photographer:

1) Minimum of 5 years experience taking photos in war zones. (Domestic fights do not qualify as war zones for these purposes)

2) Proficiency in the use of explosives as camera lighting.

3) Knowledge of the different skin tones of expatriates, as an aid to taking high-quality pictures, is a must.

4) Proficiency in the use of Adobe Photoshop, and Internet photo uploading software is a must.

Please include a portfolio of previous photo-samples (must contain kidnapped persons OR be taken in war-zones OR be nightshots in blackspots like Oshodi, 3rd Mainland bridge, Apongbon, etc)

Militant Trainee:

1) Candidates must be between the ages of 13 and 50, be at least 5ft tall, and may be either male or female.

2) Minimum of Nursery School/Kindergarten certificate.

3) Jobless university graduates, and serving policemen will be given special consideration.

4) Possession of jungle boots and face mask is a must.

5) Preference will be given to persons with knowledge of foreign European languages, and persons with the ability to swim.

Renumeration:

Very attractive, competitive, and comparable with industry standards (payments in foreign currencies).
Official guns, boats and grenades will be provided.
Excellent training, involving offshore secondment ( Iraq , Afghanistan etc) from time to time
Regular appearance on CNN, Alaaroye, Time Magazine, The Economist and other International magazines.
Excellent networking opportunities with Nigerian politicians, oil magnates, and foreign businessmen.

Interested applicants should forward their applications and detailed curriculum militae within two weeks to:
militant_recruitment@OsamaConsulting.com

Recommendations are allowed!!!
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by DrSmile1: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2010
Na that No 3 funny pass,
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by StudioCFR(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2010
Lancaster i hope u not tryna hijack my thread sha?

lol
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by dani1luv: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2010
Where is the joke
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2010
no i just wanted to tell u that when u talk of copy and paste it is not a crime,we are in NL to share not show-off,
what i sent is just one of such write ups,
just try aand appreciate what people put out here and let people express themselves without the fear of 'STUDIO MAY NOT APPROVE' syndrome
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2010
Nice one! <just joking> grin
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by pietra: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2010
abeg no let them catch u o
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by tanimz(f): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2010
Studio, you don apply? grin
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by StudioCFR(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2010
Backoff! Tanimz
(No kidding)

@Lancaster
I hear u

@eyah
Thanks alot
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by tanimz(f): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2010
^^ See respect. cool
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by MrBones2(m): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2010
Studio CFR:

Backoff! Tanimz
(No kidding)

@Lancaster
I hear u

@eyah
Thanks alot

someone is really sore LOL
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by EfemenaXY: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2010
lancaster:

grin grin grin
LOOK AT ONE EXHIBIT

Exciting Job Opportunities in the Niger Delta ,

Our client, a Niger Delta Militant Group with branches in strategic locations throughout all the six South-South states of Nigeria is seeking to expand its operations to Abuja , the Federal Capital territory. This expansion has brought about vacancies for qualified and experienced young officers. The positions are:

Area Head, Kidnapping:

The successful applicant who will report to the Executive Council, and the Executive Director, Abuja , is expected to possess the following competencies:

1) Minimum of 10 years experience in militant agitation. (Membership of Al-qaeda, Hamas or other similar organisation will be an added advantage)

2) Fluent knowledge of Hausa, Ijaw, English, Italian and German

3) Expert ability to distinguish between Oyinbos and Albinos

4) Ability to swim in deep waters

5) Ability to recognise fake/marked naira notes by sight

6) Ability to easily recognise all Senators and Ministers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Evidence of previous successful kidnap of BIG MEN must be provided (pictures preferable)

Photographer:

1) Minimum of 5 years experience taking photos in war zones. (Domestic fights do not qualify as war zones for these purposes)

2) Proficiency in the use of explosives as camera lighting.

3) Knowledge of the different skin tones of expatriates, as an aid to taking high-quality pictures, is a must.

4) Proficiency in the use of Adobe Photoshop, and Internet photo uploading software is a must.

Please include a portfolio of previous photo-samples (must contain kidnapped persons OR be taken in war-zones OR be nightshots in blackspots like Oshodi, 3rd Mainland bridge, Apongbon, etc)

Militant Trainee:

1) Candidates must be between the ages of 13 and 50, be at least 5ft tall, and may be either male or female.

2) Minimum of Nursery School/Kindergarten certificate.

3) Jobless university graduates, and serving policemen will be given special consideration.

4) Possession of jungle boots and face mask is a must.

5) Preference will be given to persons with knowledge of foreign European languages, and persons with the ability to swim.

Renumeration:

Very attractive, competitive, and comparable with industry standards (payments in foreign currencies).
Official guns, boats and grenades will be provided.
Excellent training, involving offshore secondment ( Iraq , Afghanistan etc) from time to time
Regular appearance on CNN, Alaaroye, Time Magazine, The Economist and other International magazines.
Excellent networking opportunities with Nigerian politicians, oil magnates, and foreign businessmen.

Interested applicants should forward their applications and detailed curriculum militae within two weeks to:
militant_recruitment@OsamaConsulting.com

Recommendations are allowed!!!

Gosh Lancaster shocked shocked shocked

I sooooooo loved your joke!!

got me smiling at first, then grinning like a Cheshire Cat to myself

and finally laughing myself silly!!! grin grin grin grin

Kudos to you - Please, pleaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee open up a thread of your own with similar Jokes!!!

I'm your no. 1 fan!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by EfemenaXY: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2010
lancaster:

no i just wanted to tell u that when u talk of copy and paste it is not a crime,we are in NL to share not show-off,
what i sent is just one of such write ups,
just try aand appreciate what people put out here and let people express themselves without the fear of 'STUDIO MAY NOT APPROVE' syndrome

Guy, amongst everything else - not only do you display serious maturity

you talk a lot of sense!!

Me likey grin grin
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by StudioCFR(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2010
Carry yo mumu typical IBO man yarn comot for my thread jor
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by tanimz(f): 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2010
^^ grin grin grin
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by StudioCFR(m): 4:12am On Nov 27, 2010
@STUDIO MAY NOT APPROVE SYNDROME - Hehehehehehehe

Na so fiful dey fear me reach? lol

Excuse, who invite dat No.1 fan of the second poster into dis matter now?
Re: Looking for a job? click here.. Lol by tanimz(f): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2010
For your mind now, you make sense? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Captain Smith Reporting Flight 007 / Wetin Concern? / MTN WONDER Promo With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.