Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,308 members, 7,884,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

Why We Rearrested Sowore – DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Rearrested Sowore – DSS (3163 Views)

Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him / Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Rearrested Sowore – DSS by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2019
DSS ended up saying NOTHING!!!

What's inimical in this case

Re: Why We Rearrested Sowore – DSS by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2019
baby124:

Very stupid and senseless set of people. See them forming commando upon Sowore but till today, they have been unable to find out the backers of Boko Haram and killer herdsmen. The most dangerous terrorist groups in Nigeria today.

They seat down like dullards while Boko Haram members are going in and out of detention like 5 star hotel. Yet those ones are not a threat to Nigeria, no. It is the one that demands change on all the atrocities and psychopathic behavior of the Nigerian government that needs to be harassed. There is someone in that group or a group of mad men instructing and advising themselves.
I don't have pity for a selfish man like Sowere. Calling to overthrow a democratically elected president immediately after losing in the race.
Re: Why We Rearrested Sowore – DSS by seunmsg(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
I still don’t get why he was rearrested after reading g this crappy statement from DSS. If the DSS assured the court that he won’t be rearrested after the court session, why did they rearrest him in such a show of bad fate?
Re: Why We Rearrested Sowore – DSS by Homers123(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Students of Lie Mohammed at work.
Re: Why We Rearrested Sowore – DSS by jaybenugo: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hmm contrasting stories

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President / What Is The Bargaining Power Of ESN/UGM? / "Israel Killed My Friend, Her Husband, Five Sons & 3 Year Old Daughter In Gaza"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.