Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,895 members, 7,906,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nigerian Singer, Orezi Involved In A Car Accident In Lagos (graphic Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer, Orezi Involved In A Car Accident In Lagos (graphic Video) (541 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Orezi Involved In A Car Accident In Lagos (graphic Video) by naijadrivablog: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2019
Nigerian Singer, Esegine Allen better known by his stage name, Orezi, was involved in a car crash on the popular Third Mainland bridge in Lagos yesterday.

According to the singer, he was rushing to meet up with a morning flight to Delta State for a performance so he took an Uber at about 5:30am in the morning and all of a sudden he woke up to a crash on Third Mainland bridge.

‘I was seated at the back when it happened and it seems i crash my jaw into the front seat so I lost consciousness and was just bleeding from everywhere. I still managed to make the flight after i got first aid but I’m fine now’, he said.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve5TpA1OtjQ?sub_confirmation=1

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/12/08/nigerian-singer-orezi-involved-in-a-car-accident-in-lagos-graphic-video/

lalasticlala, Mynd44, missyB3, dominique

Re: Nigerian Singer, Orezi Involved In A Car Accident In Lagos (graphic Video) by lyriclekidd(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2019
Chai nawa oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Singer, Orezi Involved In A Car Accident In Lagos (graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2019
He fit no use seat belt like dat. God save you.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Queen Pageant Threatens Legal Actions Against Thelma Lawson (READ) / Lionel Messi Is The Best Footballer Of The Decade See Stats Here / I’m Still A Virgin – Ex Bbnaija Leo Dasilva Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.