Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:02 AM

Come And Learn How To Diversify Your Income. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come And Learn How To Diversify Your Income. (770 Views)

It's Decision Time. Are You Ready To Diversify Your Income? / Aliko Dangote Plans U.S. Office To Help Diversify Wealth / ABCON Asks Central Bank To Diversify Forex Disbursement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Learn How To Diversify Your Income. by alexvic12: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2019
Sir healthserve, I've created the thread as directed. Thank you.

healthserve:

Create a thread on a completely free section and quote me there. I'll be more than willing to impact and share some knowledge ( Public discussion only please )
Re: Come And Learn How To Diversify Your Income. by healthserve(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2019
alexvic12:
Sir healthserve, I've created the thread as directed. Thank you.

I want to clearly state this is purely upon your request and not an invite to come and diversify portfolio to the entire world. This is because to every Nigerian now, everyone is a thief. And its always in the process of doing good, one gets into trouble thesedays

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn How To Diversify Your Income. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2019
healthserve:

I want to clearly state this is purely upon your request and not an invite to come and diversify portfolio to the entire world. This is because to every Nigerian now, everyone is a thief. And its always in the process of doing good, one gets into trouble thesedays

I'll greatly appreciate it if you continue this lecture Sir. Don't know you but I have a feeling that this is going to be great!
Re: Come And Learn How To Diversify Your Income. by healthserve(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

I'll greatly appreciate it if you continue this lecture Sir. Don't know you but I have a feeling that this is going to be great!

I have to make this clear and wait for three days before I start talking. In Nigeria now, its when we do good that we are attacked. Its goodness that is punished now.

Also I don't want offline or off forum contact by any means.
Re: Come And Learn How To Diversify Your Income. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2019
healthserve:

I have to make this clear and wait for three days before I start talking. In Nigeria now, its when we do good that we are attacked. Its goodness that is punished now.

So we have to make it a date on Tuesday? What time please?
Re: Come And Learn How To Diversify Your Income. by alexvic12: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2019
healthserve:

Understood sir.
And thanks in advance.
Re: Come And Learn How To Diversify Your Income. by alexvic12: 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Good day sir @healthserve.
Re: Come And Learn How To Diversify Your Income. by alexvic12: 12:11am On Dec 17, 2019
Good evening sir healthserve
Re: Come And Learn How To Diversify Your Income. by alexvic12: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
healthserve:

Good evening sir
Re: Come And Learn How To Diversify Your Income. by alexvic12: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2020
Good day @healthserve

Still waiting for you
Re: Come And Learn How To Diversify Your Income. by alexvic12: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hello, sir healthserve

(1) (Reply)

. / ⭐ Open A Shopify Store, Paypal & Stripe Account For 8k Naira ONLY In 48hours⭐ / Nigeria Fintechs Take Lead In Africa, Attract $122 Million Fund In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.