Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:50 AM

What are the best way to study in Mauritius as an international student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What are the best way to study in Mauritius as an international student (453 Views)

My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student / Ask Me Anything About Studying In Mauritius / Affordable Accomodation For University Student In Mauritius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What are the best way to study in Mauritius as an international student by mega985(m): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2019
Just want to know more about life in Mauritius
Re: What are the best way to study in Mauritius as an international student by litho007(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2022
Hello Mega.... Kindly send me an email. Admission is on or you can add me on whatsapp. Sorry for late response.
Re: What are the best way to study in Mauritius as an international student by litho007(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2022
Life in Mauritius is calm and peaceful with full access to all necessary amenities... Hospital. Is free, student having free bus pass.. Student can work both day and night, stable electricity and water supply, friendly people and lots of fun to explore it all depends on you. I am a permanent resident... And have been living here for the past 9yrs
Re: What are the best way to study in Mauritius as an international student by Beeglam2022: 1:11pm On May 03, 2022
litho007:
Life in Mauritius is calm and peaceful with full access to all necessary amenities... Hospital. Is free, student having free bus pass.. Student can work both day and night, stable electricity and water supply, friendly people and lots of fun to explore it all depends on you. I am a permanent resident... And have been living here for the past 9yrs

Pls can you help me with your contact. I will like to relocate to Mauritius this year. Just sent u an email

(1) (Reply)

NASARAWA State University / The Roadmap To Greatness--five Spiritual Excersises No One Told You. / Invitation To Imlpd's 2020 Direct Membership Conference/induction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.