Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,975 members, 7,942,486 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly (18192 Views)

Chevron To Leave Nigeria To Focus On Shale Back Home / Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... / How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by chuklesley02(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
webme:
When I said 300k, I know we have some people who don't believe is possible to make over 1million monthly with less work. So, if you follow this thread very well you will learn how to make over 500k Monthly with less work.

Before we we start, let me tell you this secret:

This post is not for people want want to make money alone as you will be learning alot of things here like how to create a Successful Facebook ads to sell your products and services, how to sell your own or other people's products and I will also be dropping a Video on this Facebook ad for you to watch for Free. Make sure you follow us and encourage us to do more too.

Thanks so much for this

Hey Friend, are you reading my thread for the first time? Please, check my profile to know if am qualify to take you through money making system in 2020.

Have trained over 600 students both online and offline in the last 3 years many of them are making good money today. Am not saying am the best but I can proudly tell you that many of my students are making 5x of what they were making before we met because I follow them up every day.

NOTE THIS TOO

Am not teaching what am not doing and never will I do that. What I will be teaching you here is what have practice and is what am doing presently.

If you want more proof apart from the one I will drop here you can check my signature to see my details.

AGAIN

Am not going to do this alone here because I know many people are here who have more experience than I and am even ready to learn from them because I need more money in 2020. So, if you know about what am about to post please, share your experience.

Before We Start

These 3 business is responsible for my 60% Earning in 2019.
Apart from working with Clients these business is another thing am doing and you can't believe, I knew 80% of my clients through this businesses both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria

One of this business generates us over 490k in a single day. One over 6k dollars in 3 months and the other over 200k in 7days.
Don't worry, am going to drop the proof below for you to see it yourself.

So, if you are ready to make 2020 the best year ever please, follow me and let's get started.
You can even invite your friends to come and learn.

I will drop these 3 Business below this post in the next 30 Minutes. So, if you are ready to learn please, say HI

Get More: https://www.seomysocialmedia.com/new-businesses
07032153520 is my number, valchuks02@gmail.com my mail pls I am expecting a response. Thank you
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by webme(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
chuklesley02:

07032153520 is my number, valchuks02@gmail.com my mail pls I am expecting a response. Thank you

You know the right thing to do sir. I believe you can see my no there
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by MASTERCC: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
[qGood one bro. uote author=webme post=84858994]Hey Guys,
Trust your day was great? This evening we will be talking about two ways to do eEommerce in Nigeria.

I will first talk about importing the products and our major focusing country is China.

I used to wonder people reaction anytime we talked of importing things from China they will say Chinese products is not Good. Says who? Drop-shipping we are all hearing today, where are they drop-shipping it from, is it not from Aliexpress? So, you get whatever you paid for from Chinese.

How do you Import?

Let me explain how I started because personal experience is better than any other thing.
As I said earlier my first importation was in 2014 and I quit because I have zero knowledge. I bought some courses in 2016 which helped me not only how to sell but where to order the products from. I used to order from Aliexpress before until I discovered 1688. 80% of people reading this page know this website.

If a product Is selling for $5 on aliexpress you can get it less than $3 on 1688 even less than $2 for some products. And you will get high quality depends on your knowledge about it.

I started selling 3 products in 2016 Waist Trainer, Car Scanner and Be Active. I was living in Anambra then and my brother was in Lagos who was helping me to do it because I was still working in one construction company back then.

When he went to logistic company to pick the products, he told me why I imported waist trainer that it will not sell. I laughed and I told him to watch out.

I bought 20 pieces of waist trainer, 10 of car scanner and 10 of be active. I started running Facebook ads, within 5 days we sold 18 out of the waist trainer, 3 out of car scanner and just 1 be active. He was like wow…… Immediately I placed order for 50 again. Waist trainer alone this time around because there was gain there. To import one to Nigeria cost me around #1750 and I was selling for 10k apart from delivery money because customer will pay for delivery base on their locations.

It was easy for me to use 1k to conveniently sell more than 3 products and sometimes I spent over 1k to sell one. Let’s say am spending 2k to sell 1 which never happened then, the total will be 4k which means I was making 6k profits on each.

There was return then…. I Can’t lie because I have zero knowledge on how to manage return.

How do I know what is selling?

Now, What I used to do is, follow some products review channels on YouTube, anytime they update new products like this I will go to Aliexpress, check it and copy the image. Go straight to 1688 and used image to search for the products. Search for different price and quality one. Once I get what I want I will send the link to my logistic who will also help me buy it on 1688 and send it to me here in Nigeria. Once the products landed, I will go to their office if am in Lagos or send my brother if am not to get it for me, simple.

If you really want to sell what others are not selling or you want to be the first in the market you need to follow that step. I never share that with anyone before, not even my students, what I do is to give them latest products that is selling. If I get 4 from the review channel, I will first test it and see if it will work in Nigeria. Once is okay, I will give them 2.

I have some websites where I discovered new products too, but that is personal which I will not share here and I hope you understand.
So, that is how to import. And the company I was using then is NBC, they were doing great then but now they have many customers so, they disappoint many times. I have one guy am using now, the guy is my students, he decided to start the business after making some money in this business and I can proudly tell you he is doing great today.

He doesn’t waste time and he will give you good service, even his rate is cheaper than NBC. If you want to use him just get in touch with me and I will give you his details.

You will source for the product link, send to him and he will help you buy it, once your goods arrived their office in China, he will contact you which shipping you want to use, they have Express, Normal and sea. That is all. Hope you understand?

How to start this business without Importing Anything

2 hot products am currently selling am not importing it and the products is selling like pure water. Some of my students are currently selling it too. The products are working because I have returning customer who used it and want to get more.

How do I come with this method?

When NBC was doing their rubbish, I placed order and for over a month I didn’t received the item then, one day I tried checking JIJI for that products because there was order on ground. I was surprised to see the products very cheap. Products I was buying in China for like 2300 and am getting here in Nigeria for 3200, some 4k. and I was selling it then for 12k. since then I don’t normally buy things from outside again.
Instead of me using my money to buy many why not invest that money on another business and be buying it here in Nigeria.

But there is bad news!

Those people can run out of stock, the best is to have like 3-4 selling the same thing with almost the same price. That will help you.

Why their price is cheap?

It will cheap because they are buying hundreds if not thousand and they used sea to import it down to Nigeria, and they want to sell quickly and buy another because they have shop they are paying for.

I will recommend you start with that if you don’t have much money to start.

I hope you have learnt today?

Tomorrow we will be talking about marketing and that may take our time a little so, be patience and if you want to get started right away you can check my profile to get in touch with me. Is not going to be free ooooo.

Please, drop your comment and don’t forget to share this post. Thanks

Good Night
[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by OreSho(f): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good one
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by webme(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2020
MASTERCC:
[qGood one bro. uote author=webme post=84858994]Hey Guys,
Trust your day was great? This evening we will be talking about two ways to do eEommerce in Nigeria.

I will first talk about importing the products and our major focusing country is China.

I used to wonder people reaction anytime we talked of importing things from China they will say Chinese products is not Good. Says who? Drop-shipping we are all hearing today, where are they drop-shipping it from, is it not from Aliexpress? So, you get whatever you paid for from Chinese.

How do you Import?

Let me explain how I started because personal experience is better than any other thing.
As I said earlier my first importation was in 2014 and I quit because I have zero knowledge. I bought some courses in 2016 which helped me not only how to sell but where to order the products from. I used to order from Aliexpress before until I discovered 1688. 80% of people reading this page know this website.

If a product Is selling for $5 on aliexpress you can get it less than $3 on 1688 even less than $2 for some products. And you will get high quality depends on your knowledge about it.

I started selling 3 products in 2016 Waist Trainer, Car Scanner and Be Active. I was living in Anambra then and my brother was in Lagos who was helping me to do it because I was still working in one construction company back then.

When he went to logistic company to pick the products, he told me why I imported waist trainer that it will not sell. I laughed and I told him to watch out.

I bought 20 pieces of waist trainer, 10 of car scanner and 10 of be active. I started running Facebook ads, within 5 days we sold 18 out of the waist trainer, 3 out of car scanner and just 1 be active. He was like wow…… Immediately I placed order for 50 again. Waist trainer alone this time around because there was gain there. To import one to Nigeria cost me around #1750 and I was selling for 10k apart from delivery money because customer will pay for delivery base on their locations.

It was easy for me to use 1k to conveniently sell more than 3 products and sometimes I spent over 1k to sell one. Let’s say am spending 2k to sell 1 which never happened then, the total will be 4k which means I was making 6k profits on each.

There was return then…. I Can’t lie because I have zero knowledge on how to manage return.

How do I know what is selling?

Now, What I used to do is, follow some products review channels on YouTube, anytime they update new products like this I will go to Aliexpress, check it and copy the image. Go straight to 1688 and used image to search for the products. Search for different price and quality one. Once I get what I want I will send the link to my logistic who will also help me buy it on 1688 and send it to me here in Nigeria. Once the products landed, I will go to their office if am in Lagos or send my brother if am not to get it for me, simple.

If you really want to sell what others are not selling or you want to be the first in the market you need to follow that step. I never share that with anyone before, not even my students, what I do is to give them latest products that is selling. If I get 4 from the review channel, I will first test it and see if it will work in Nigeria. Once is okay, I will give them 2.

I have some websites where I discovered new products too, but that is personal which I will not share here and I hope you understand.
So, that is how to import. And the company I was using then is NBC, they were doing great then but now they have many customers so, they disappoint many times. I have one guy am using now, the guy is my students, he decided to start the business after making some money in this business and I can proudly tell you he is doing great today.

He doesn’t waste time and he will give you good service, even his rate is cheaper than NBC. If you want to use him just get in touch with me and I will give you his details.

You will source for the product link, send to him and he will help you buy it, once your goods arrived their office in China, he will contact you which shipping you want to use, they have Express, Normal and sea. That is all. Hope you understand?

How to start this business without Importing Anything

2 hot products am currently selling am not importing it and the products is selling like pure water. Some of my students are currently selling it too. The products are working because I have returning customer who used it and want to get more.

How do I come with this method?

When NBC was doing their rubbish, I placed order and for over a month I didn’t received the item then, one day I tried checking JIJI for that products because there was order on ground. I was surprised to see the products very cheap. Products I was buying in China for like 2300 and am getting here in Nigeria for 3200, some 4k. and I was selling it then for 12k. since then I don’t normally buy things from outside again.
Instead of me using my money to buy many why not invest that money on another business and be buying it here in Nigeria.

But there is bad news!

Those people can run out of stock, the best is to have like 3-4 selling the same thing with almost the same price. That will help you.

Why their price is cheap?

It will cheap because they are buying hundreds if not thousand and they used sea to import it down to Nigeria, and they want to sell quickly and buy another because they have shop they are paying for.

I will recommend you start with that if you don’t have much money to start.

I hope you have learnt today?

Tomorrow we will be talking about marketing and that may take our time a little so, be patience and if you want to get started right away you can check my profile to get in touch with me. Is not going to be free ooooo.

Please, drop your comment and don’t forget to share this post. Thanks

Good Night

Good Point

1 Like

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by webme(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Another 14 days added.
Let's talk about business
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by chrisikeh: 12:55am On Apr 14, 2020
I am interested in your business
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by webme(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2020
This is the Man Stopping You

- Stopping you to make money in this Corona virus time

- Stopping you rake from the billions Affi-liate

- Stopping you not to believe in yourself.

The person is You.
I mean YOU!

Affi-li-ate Sales is rising like never before.

What are you doing my friend, what is delaying you?
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by webme(m): 7:43am On Apr 20, 2020
I saw this and I thought of sharing with you guys

3 Likes

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by gooddy68: 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
100% Profitable Business for 2020.
There are certain business ideas that will never fade even with the rise of technology and system automation.
Computer and it's accessories will remain one of the major business which one can easily venture into both small or large scale.
Here is a complete training and mentorship on how to source for quality used gadgets from United States of America (USA) and ship down to Nigeria.
The training will cover the following areas:
1. Introduction to mini importation
2. Where to source and buy
3. How to Source and buy
4. Confirmed agents
5. How to calculate your purchases and project your profit
6. Things to look out for so as not to buy faulty or problematic items.
And more
Advantage of this training includes
* Step by step instructions and explanation will be given
* Mentorship access
* You will learn the technical basis of gadget sales, handling and usage.
* Secure a lasting and highly profitable business.

This training will be held in a closed WhatsApp group .
Access fee is #1000. https:///I2UgQ7BcNIvAgrIBhORmks
There is also a detailed ebook for those who might not like the closed group training.
The ebook is available for download for #2000 only. https://paystack.com/pay/-5w9jx3o4v
We meet in the group.
https:///I2UgQ7BcNIvAgrIBhORmks
Stay safe and earn.
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by webme(m): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2020
gooddy68:
100% Profitable Business for 2020.
There are certain business ideas that will never fade even with the rise of technology and system automation.
Computer and it's accessories will remain one of the major business which one can easily venture into both small or large scale.
Here is a complete training and mentorship on how to source for quality used gadgets from United States of America (USA) and ship down to Nigeria.
The training will cover the following areas:
1. Introduction to mini importation
2. Where to source and buy
3. How to Source and buy
4. Confirmed agents
5. How to calculate your purchases and project your profit
6. Things to look out for so as not to buy faulty or problematic items.
And more
Advantage of this training includes
* Step by step instructions and explanation will be given
* Mentorship access
* You will learn the technical basis of gadget sales, handling and usage.
* Secure a lasting and highly profitable business.

This training will be held in a closed WhatsApp group .
Access fee is #1000. https:///I2UgQ7BcNIvAgrIBhORmks
There is also a detailed ebook for those who might not like the closed group training.
The ebook is available for download for #2000 only. https://paystack.com/pay/-5w9jx3o4v
We meet in the group.
https:///I2UgQ7BcNIvAgrIBhORmks
Stay safe and earn.

Hummmmm.
The best business now is to sell digital products
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by joshuaudom(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2020
good post there
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by PuZZyNegro: 3:27pm On May 01, 2020
webme:

Check my details below any of my post

I started reading this thread with enthusiasm and optimism but I was disappointed at the end.

If this were nairaland of 2015/2016, every information will be spilled here with some people's lives changed.

But that's not happening again. You only chestbeated on how you started your business and then proceed to advertise and solicit for direct contact.

People are curious to know about the process of determining profitable products, the next thing, you jumped to teaching advertising on Facebook.

Bro, if I tell you that I got anything meaningful from this thread, I lied. You just spilled same jargon we've reading over the years.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by mgbechiconnect: 3:54pm On May 01, 2020
Hi
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by Soltiade(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2020
webme:
I saw this and I thought of sharing with you guys
can I do these business with my phone cos I don't have laptop now
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by webme(m): 8:42am On May 12, 2020
Soltiade:
can I do these business with my phone cos I don't have laptop now
Some, not all
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by webme(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2020
You CANNOT attract prospects, build a team, get new customers, and create a successful business without trust.
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by webme(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hey guys,
How is business?
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by webme(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Wax up Guys.
What is making you money in 2021?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Send My Birthday Wishes Or Close My Account, Man Threaten His Bank (video) / How To Lodge A Complaint Against A Financial Institution In Nigeria / Warning!!! Fairmoney Loan App Will Do This To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.