Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Pls Help On A Joomla Template - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help On A Joomla Template (618 Views)

How Do I Create A Joomla Template And Edit An Existing One / How To Create Premium Joomla Template With Dreamweaver / Has Anyone Been Able Upload A Joomla Site Through Filezilla? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help On A Joomla Template by jjjkkkooo: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2010
Could you please check the preview of the Avanti-nu template http://www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-templates/Page-2. What module do you think i should use for those sections services 1 - 6 (all those boxes that animate).
Re: Pls Help On A Joomla Template by ilosiwaju: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2010
There are plenty extensions that can do that. There is rokslider from rocketthemes and also newspager. You can search for the free ones on the joomla extensions directory(extensions.joomla.org) Holla/Mail if you need any specific help.
All the best.
ilosiwaju@ymail.com
Re: Pls Help On A Joomla Template by efix: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2010
There are plenty extensions that can do that. There is rokslider from rocketthemes and also newspager. You can search for the free ones on the joomla extensions directory(extensions.joomla.org) Holla/Mail if you need any specific help.
All the best.

@ilosiwaju. I ve carefully read a number of your posts on various subjects @Nairaland, and ve bin dazed at ur expertise ( with specific reference to ur post on scratch card stuff). I am new to joomla, and I presently ve a particular project am working on. ve got a number of questions but want to ask first if you would like to offer me free mentorship. hopin to read form you soon. Tanx a bunch.
scepterng@gmail.com
Re: Pls Help On A Joomla Template by ilosiwaju: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2010
^^^^I have sent you a mail. We'll pick it up from there.
All the best. wink

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help With My Blog / Cloud Programming? African Webmasters? / Send Unlimited Free Sms Throught Valentine On Www.talkdeygo.com Happy Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.