Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

My Husband Is Too Jealous - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Too Jealous (63869 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by adamslukman19: 2:20am On Dec 09, 2019
It means u've gone far with that person for him to be requesting that. You are not a sincere wife. Is better you look for every means to beg him if u dnt want to regret ur action forever in ur life.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Judybash93(m): 2:20am On Dec 09, 2019
It's no big deal if he's capable of doing the same thing...i guess. Moreover, i don't think he's jealous. He's just protecting what's his
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

He doesn't allow

You're a learner
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by bluefilm: 2:34am On Dec 09, 2019
I stopped giving advice to idiots, most especially here on nairaland, a long time ago...

Sorry.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 09, 2019
executive12:

He is being childish? I guess you will be ok with your wife sending her pictures to her male friends, right?
MALICE solves nothing.. Talking sense into her is way better hence why I suggested the discuss..
For me, I prefer to tell someone my mind when they go wrong and when you do it again it'll show we shouldn't be together in the first place and we look for ways to correct that mistake..
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by ddeola: 3:23am On Dec 09, 2019
You be model ? Why you dey send your pics to person ? if no b hmm... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Lexusgs430: 3:24am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:
A friend requested my picture on Facebook and I sent him.

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments

How did you meet this friend? If it's a Facebook friend, your husband is very right to be upset and if it's a male friend, you have known in the past......

Why do they need your picture?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by wany(f): 3:29am On Dec 09, 2019
inspirator1:

Woman you are married and by now you should know there are limits to shenanigans. Like someone said you are "lucky" some men will assume worst is going on. You just gave him a levarage against you. Please don't listen to anyone that says its not wrong (what you did), cause the won't be there to tell you that is wrong to be sent packing (when the matter degenerates to the worst). Madam find way to restitute, this is not time for fault finding in him o.

Send parking as in how.can't she afford her own creep.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by sharone21(f): 4:11am On Dec 09, 2019
KiidaACE:
whorre
Too childish of you as a man....every woman na LovePeddler abi? If not, your mama no for spread legs open born your type!
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by RealityShot: 4:42am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments
what was your intention for sending that picture?

that is why he can't forgive you.

your intension plus the fact that

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT MARRIAGE MEANS!

married women MUST NOT have any other MaN as "FRIEND"!

wetin him wan use your pic for?

is it not to gush over you?
where will that lead to?
or you did not know all that?

even worse; You knew and still sent him the pic!

if he was the one that did this will you be happy and forgive, knowing he was about to cheat on you/spoil your marriage?
and that may not be the first nor last!

Judge yourself first because your topic there shows you have not realised your error at all!

NEVER FORGIVE A CHEAT!
they always repeat it

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Originalsly: 4:43am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Why? Is it so strange to give someone your picture?

Let me ask you.... what if the friend is coming to your town for a two day conference .....if he asks.... would you allow him to sleep over?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by mokt(m): 4:59am On Dec 09, 2019
healthserve:

Serve him food in a pacified food. Serve him hot passionate sex. Then share your Facebook password with him

Come back and testify

Poster didn't even reply this comment, I guess d password part is too heavy to swallow. You are fucking the guy u sent ur picture jor or fucking someone else on FB
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by aminusodiq(m): 5:00am On Dec 09, 2019
healthserve:

Hian. Anayo, Sofri dey sell out your fellow man o.
chaiiimmm see snitching ooo..... Hmm
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by aminusodiq(m): 5:03am On Dec 09, 2019
RealityShot:
what was your intention for sending that picture?

that is why he can't forgive you.

your intension plus the fact that

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT MARRIAGE MEANS!

married women MUST NOT have any other MaN as "FRIEND"!

wetin him wan use your pic for?

is it not to gush over you?
where will that lead to?
or you did not know all that?

even worse; You knew and still sent him the pic!

if he was the one that did this will you be happy and forgive, knowing he was about to cheat on you/spoil your marriage?
and that may not be the first nor last!

Judge yourself first because your topic there shows you have not realised your error at all!

NEVER FORGIVE A CHEAT!
they always repeat it
d only problem I have with the op is that.. "Its Facebook!!! Dia are loads of pics on d ops timeline!!! If not for ulterior motives, I wonder why she needs to send it

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by xty50(f): 5:04am On Dec 09, 2019
Is not the matter of jealousy woman, but respect! Why would you do that in the first place?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 09, 2019
KiidaACE:
I think she is a troll though... A person truly seeking for advice can't be this uncouth.. She got the attention she craved..

You are wise
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nisland(m): 5:06am On Dec 09, 2019
Who did you send it to male or female and also if it is male you send it to is so bad.dont do that again.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Only sensible comments

So that Guy can't go to your mobile pictures, cover page pictures, even profile picture to choose for himself, why must you be the one to send, anyway, women will always behave like women,, your husband should be enough for you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by snoopanddre(m): 5:27am On Dec 09, 2019
O o boy
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Godiloveu(f): 5:30am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

See another fool
I don't support d insult on u, yet u sounded unapologetic, I have seen some of ur insults up n I wonder why u share dis problem in the first place. undecided maybe u just want to trend ?. Anyways 3weeks is too much time passed for u guys to haven't settled dis, so pls take d gud advice rm sensible ppl on dis forum n work on it. by the way it's fb nau?!, can't d person view ur pic, must u share with him/her or personally send? undecided #justasking ni o
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Ladycewhy(f): 5:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Only sensible comments
its Facebook ,and your pictures are on Facebook so why will this friend request for a picture in private when your entire wall is filled with pictures? don't you have pictures on your Facebook wall?.

This happened to me a few days ago, a guy asked me for my picture ,and i obviously had a picture on my dp, i told him the picture on my dp is recent he insisted i sent him another one, i just ignored him. And i am not even married o. Madam, to what end will you send someone a picture when the said person should have gone to view it themselves?

Your husband has every reason to be angry, if the reverse was the case how will you feel about it? You have to go an apologize and hence forth know when to draw the line. I am not saying you should not have friends, but there should be a boundary. You are married ,and should respect that institution . If it were me ,i would not be comfortable seeing my husband send his picture to someone on Facebook. So he is not jealous ,you are just plain wrong.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by snoopanddre(m): 5:34am On Dec 09, 2019
N
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by WildChild00(m): 5:36am On Dec 09, 2019
Ladycewhy:
its Facebook ,and your pictures are on Facebook so why will this friend request for a picture in private when your entire wall is filled with pictures? don't you have pictures on your Facebook wall?.

This happened to me a few days ago, a guy asked me for my picture ,and i obviously had a picture on my dp, i told him the picture on my dp is recent he insisted i sent him another one, i just ignored him. And i am not even married o. Madam, to what end will you send someone a picture when the said person should have gone to view it themselves?

Sometimes it does happens wen you are in love, the spirit moves faster than the soul, if you know wat I meant.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Antara0503(m): 5:37am On Dec 09, 2019
SmellingAnus:
So you regret the fact that he found out about what you did or regret what you did undecided
ova sensible dey worry dis comment walahi
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Ladycewhy(f): 5:41am On Dec 09, 2019
WildChild00:

Sometimes it does happens wen you are in love, the spirit moves faster than the soul, if you know wat I meant.
Being inlove doesn't mean you should throw etiquette out the window. By the way who falls inlove that fast? I dont even take such guys seriously. We just met and only chatted for two days.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by WildChild00(m): 5:45am On Dec 09, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Being inlove doesn't mean you should throw etiquette out the window. By the way who falls inlove that fast? I dont even take such guys seriously. We just met and only chatted for two days.

Well ladies differs, when love is in the air, you can do anything, love @ first sight, it sweeps u off ur feet grin and u do crazy stuff.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Enemyofpeace: 5:46am On Dec 09, 2019
bluefilm:
I stopped giving advice to idiots, most especially here on nairaland, a long time ago...

Sorry.
grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by correctyourself(m): 5:47am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Why? Is it so strange to give someone your picture?

You don't sound remus, did you realise you're not a single lady?

A responsible married woman should concentrate on good up concentrate on her immediate family and good up bringing of her children and not male/female devil who call their self friend, now, what you were ask to send, is it bringing joy to your family? or causing problem. I hope you learn from this.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Hoodbilonia: 5:49am On Dec 09, 2019
Married women are sweet to fuc k
Used to have one. She likes Bleep too much
Said she wants to marry me
Lol
U wey don marry
Ozwo
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Enemyofpeace: 5:50am On Dec 09, 2019
Ladycewhy:

Your husband has very reason to be angry, if the reverse was the case how will you feel about it? You have to go an apologize and hence forth know when to draw the line. I am not saying you should not have friends, but there should be a boundary. You are married ,and should respect that institution . If it were me ,i would not be comfortable seeing my husband send his picture to someone on Facebook. So he is not jealous ,you are just plain wrong.
God bless you real good. You are a very responsible and decent lady. Truth be told, op eyes dey outside, she still wan play away games. Her husband should take their children out for a DNA test.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Ladycewhy(f): 5:51am On Dec 09, 2019
WildChild00:

Well ladies differs, when love is in the air, you can do anything, love @ first sight, it sweeps u off ur feet grin and u do crazy stuff.
Its all likeness,affection and sometimes lust, while it can sustain a temple and grow into love over time, its also likely to burn out easily depending on the emotional make up of the person. Some people get this dopamin rush derive less and less satisfaction from the source of the rush ,so with time the get less interested and move on.

So in other words ,there is nothing like love at first sight.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Analysiscorner: 5:57am On Dec 09, 2019
1x2x3:
Who is actually jealous between you and your husband?
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Making Love & Raising A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.