Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel (5589 Views)

Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / “Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by 9jamusicmixtape: 1:24am On Dec 09, 2019
Section of Ghanaian celebrities were thrown to a shock after the American Rap Queen could not even say Hi to them and left them totally stranded. Cardi B is in Ghana for her upcoming show tonight after doing same in Nigeria, the previous night.

Interestingly, information reaching our office now indicates the American Rap Queen,, Akosua Cardi B could not make time for other celebrities because she only wanted to see the One Corner Hitmaker, Patapaa. Speaking to our Journalist, Kofi Yehowah, Cardi B revealed her displeasure for not seeing Patapaa at the airport.

I only wanted to see Patapaa. He is very famous in the States and that is the very reason I came to Ghana.

Now, will the Pa2Pa soldiers release Patapaa for him to see Cardi B? We will update you once it happens.

Source: NewsmuNews.net

Watch Video here

https://www.9jamusicmixtapes.com/2019/12/i-wanted-to-see-only-patapaa-cardi-b.html

Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by majamajic(m): 1:51am On Dec 09, 2019
Nigeria is far ahead

9 Likes

Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by mikron(m): 2:07am On Dec 09, 2019
She as she disgrace them. Chai

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by taiyesoul(f): 2:12am On Dec 09, 2019
They should feed her with Banku grin grin
Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by seunmohmoh(f): 2:53am On Dec 09, 2019
Who dash her rap queen? Nick Minaj is the queen of rap.

9 Likes

Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by StandardJohn(m): 3:27am On Dec 09, 2019
People blasted him for singing one corner but a very popular American artist is disappointed for not meeting him. Inside life.

2 Likes

Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by Joshmodest(m): 3:29am On Dec 09, 2019
seunmohmoh:
if you want to talk queen of rap , then it'll have to be young MA , both Nicki and Cardi don't measure up , she's the real thing , she's got the ghetto flows , accent , crazy bars , punchlines , metaphors ...If you listen to her you'd agree with me she's the rap queen, the only thing Nicki and cardi have on her is thier silicon arsse !!
but the real gist is cardi sha snub Ghanian celebs ,even tho they came to the airport with their families and pastors to welcome her , imagine her saying she only wanted to see patapaa !!

9 Likes

Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by DaHrNn0001: 3:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Pepper dem cardi b pepper dem o... Patapaa not shatta wale or shatta bundle o... Ghanians need to learn the showbiz & entertainment trade & understand they are way years behind naija.
Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by Minjim: 4:38am On Dec 09, 2019
StandardJohn:
People blasted him for singing one corner but a very popular American artist is disappointed for not meeting him. Inside life.

So you believe that trash?

I watched the video on IG, nowhere did she say all what that blogger claimed

6 Likes

Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by femi4: 5:26am On Dec 09, 2019
Low budget nick minaj

2 Likes

Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by DGeneral123(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2019
Patapaa famous in the states?

Meanwhile, Lets Refill your Printer Toner Cartridge Today and Save Cost. Check my Signature for contact.
Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2019
One Ghanaian spotted....

seunmohmoh:

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by Khd95(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2019
These Ghanaians are going to beef Nigerians for this grin

Imagine who she considered their most famous,pataata cheesy
Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by 1shortblackboy: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2019
All of u believing this trash are dull

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by Lenient001: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2019
Is he arrested?
Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by sauceEEP(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2019
When she was in naija she was addressed as chioma cardi B Chukwu, now in Ghana she is Akosua cardi B... Africans no get chills...
Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by Kingluqman(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2019
Ghana no get level na

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by Olibboy: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2019
Joshmodest:

if you want to talk queen of rap , then it'll have to be young MA , both Nicki and Cardi don't measure up , she's the real thing , she's got the ghetto flows , accent , crazy bars , punchlines , metaphors ...If you listen to her you'd agree with me she's the rap queen, the only thing Nicki and cardi have on her is thier silicon arsse !!
but the real gist is cardi sha snub Ghanian celebs ,even tho they came to the airport with their families and pastors to welcome her , imagine her saying she only wanted to see patapaa !!
Nicki issa Queen of rap. I like youngma thou....I Get the bag

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by agadez007(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2019
Ghana have no celebrities na

so who did she snub?

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by Soulsymbol99: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2019
seunmohmoh:

@least there is someone that sees it too. I mean is like comparing MI with Idris cool Chelsea babes r d cutiest kiss
Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by seunmohmoh(f): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
One Ghanaian spotted....

If you check well, you go see say na osun girl I be. Stop all these nonsense quotes.
Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by erons22(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Useless blogger
Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by erons22(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
LIES .
Bloggers self.

Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
seunmohmoh:
If you check well, you go see say na osun girl I be. Stop all these nonsense quotes.

Quality
Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by boss1310(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
seunmohmoh:
all these arguments over who is rap queen doesn't make sense as there is no formal title for that position. your rap queen is your favourite artiste even if its your neighbour.my own rap queen is my aged mother as she talks faster in rhythmic tones when she's angry than any other person I know
Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by Bloooody(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
StandardJohn:
Don't have a low standard way of thinking
The write up is extremely fake.
Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by doggedfighter(f): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Bloggers cooking up tales
Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by seunmohmoh(f): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
boss1310:
all these arguments over who is rap queen doesn't make sense as there is no formal title for that position. your rap queen is your favourite artiste even if its your neighbour.my own rap queen is my aged mother as she talks faster in rhythmic tones when she's angry than any other person I know
So? Why are you quoting me?. IDC.
Re: I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel by kenic(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
Some of you don't know this post was a joke... Some people are indeed gullible cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

AGAIN!! Mercy Johnson Gets Another Car Gift From Hubby / q / Davido's Brother Flies His Personal Barber To Dubai On His Wedding Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.