Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,454 members, 7,914,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:53 PM

What Do You Think About Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Think About Nigeria (1070 Views)

10 Unbelievable But True Facts About Nigeria. / 12 Things You Didnt Know About Nigeria / Pls Help, Remind Me Of The Good Things About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Nigeria by oreofemi(f): 5:35pm On May 25, 2007
It is a pride to represent nigeria and i won,or what do you think.
Re: What Do You Think About Nigeria by mohadana: 5:45pm On May 25, 2007
Nigeria have a long way to go,too much ethnic rival.nigeria  just need to make his people ibo,  Hausa and yoruba.others are who? grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About Nigeria by chumakk: 7:57pm On May 25, 2007
good country
Re: What Do You Think About Nigeria by iice(f): 3:29pm On May 26, 2007
Crazy country but i love it and it's craziness grin
Re: What Do You Think About Nigeria by ikamefa(f): 4:43pm On May 27, 2007
crazy country, despite the kolomentalism , i love that place oh! grin

iice:

Crazy country but i love it and it's craziness grin

so true grin
Re: What Do You Think About Nigeria by alicejacob: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2009
I have not been there, but love to be there soon .
Re: What Do You Think About Nigeria by IFELEKE(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2009
Despite all, Am still proud to be a Nigerian.
Re: What Do You Think About Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2009
I'm proud to be a Nigerian, but am tired of the same ol' faceless thieves called politicians and president cool
Re: What Do You Think About Nigeria by Cactus(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2009
The following does not serve as a justification for what is going on in Nigeria but only to put things in perspective.

Yes, people know that Nigeria has a bad image around the world. The question is, for all the bad things that people have been saying about Nigerians, is it up to the crime happening in USA?

Take for instance all the Yahoo boys talk. If you put all the Yahoo boys together and all the money they have been able to get, is that amount up to the billions of dollars Bernie Madoff took from people? How about Sanford? the Ceos of Wamu, lehman brothers etc? You can continue to name them all. All those people combining the money they have stolen surpasses what some Nigerians have done. You cant compare. But life in usa goes on without much fanfare. Once it is in the news, everything dies off a couple of weeks later.

oh well hopefully sometime soon there will be less bad news about Nigeria around the world.

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me Arabic ! / My Lagos Biatches And Thier Garri-garri / Epic! !! The "Gods" Are Back!(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.