Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,684 members, 7,921,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:58 AM

Badamasi Lawal: Katsina State Govt. Spends N208m On Payment Of WAEC Fees - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Badamasi Lawal: Katsina State Govt. Spends N208m On Payment Of WAEC Fees (4435 Views)

South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 / Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) / Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badamasi Lawal: Katsina State Govt. Spends N208m On Payment Of WAEC Fees by Rawtruth1: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2019
The thieves in government houses in South East will never do this. Ordinarily small road between Abakpa junction and penocks in Trans Ekulu Enugu, they refused to fix it. All motors, big lorries and everything movable are plying one lane there because the other lane is completely dilapidated. But somebody is rotating round for nothing ie, (Gbulugbulu). Enugu is missing Sullivan Chime
Re: Badamasi Lawal: Katsina State Govt. Spends N208m On Payment Of WAEC Fees by Sheuns(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2019
post=84753984:
If this is what our politicians spent our money on, we won't complain as a nation.

This is 100% better than a frog-eyed thief spending over 400 MILLION NAIRA on jewelries, and BILLIONS of naira stash away in foreign accounts, and some foolish animals were still praising her.
Saying the government should let her be.

Foolish wailers that their future and the future of their unborn children have been stolen.

Here is a whole state government that spent half of what this criminal spent on jewelries on the payment of WAEC fee for students throughout the whole state.

May it never be well with all and every politicans that looted out national treasury no matter the party they are along with everyone that support them.

God bless Katsina state.

God bless Nigeria.

I’ve always read your comments. This figures are pure lies. Wish to know how I know? I was in Katsina during this years WAEC and was opportune to be in one of the schools. I can bet you they did not spend up to half of what they are saying. There is a Government girls school, GGSS Rogogo, Zango that renovation was carried out on. They claimed they spent 218million naira to do the renovation. If you see what was done there, you will see for yourself that not up to 30m was spent on the entire renovations done. What I’m saying is do not believe these politicians when they dish out figures. They are all bloody liars, especially up north. They over inflate budgets and figures.

1 Like

Re: Badamasi Lawal: Katsina State Govt. Spends N208m On Payment Of WAEC Fees by Pearl05(f): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
For those that will end up being bandits, boko harem ,shoe makers etc?
Re: Badamasi Lawal: Katsina State Govt. Spends N208m On Payment Of WAEC Fees by Olokson(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
otabuko:
To still become shoe makers.

Lol... for your mind bah? who is ruling Nigeria today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can The Sufferings Of Nigerian Students End? / For The Newly Admitted Students In Medicine, Dentistry, Basic Medical Sciences In Uniben. Come In Wi / When Will Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Pass Waec???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.