Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,068 members, 7,973,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:27 PM

LASTMA To Track Traffic Violators With Mobile Device - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASTMA To Track Traffic Violators With Mobile Device (13123 Views)

Video Of Boys Blocking Ozumba Mbadiwe Road To Film: LASTMA Reacts / Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders / FRSC To Introduce N50,000 Fine For Traffic Light Violators In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA To Track Traffic Violators With Mobile Device by shiki(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hmmm
Re: LASTMA To Track Traffic Violators With Mobile Device by Forward77(m): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2019
Bunch of m0r0ns
Re: LASTMA To Track Traffic Violators With Mobile Device by Femeto: 1:03am On Dec 10, 2019
For it to work chips would need to be planted on our plate numbers like it's done in other countries because LASTMA can start issuing tickets for cars that are not on the road.
Re: LASTMA To Track Traffic Violators With Mobile Device by jeebz: 4:02am On Dec 10, 2019
For this to actually work effectively, Lagos State has to be able to issue it's own driver's license or have access to the FRSC driver's license.
LASG/LASTMA can make use of space with the LCDA headquarters and can build on the existing LASSRA database.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Track Traffic Violators With Mobile Device by mamaafrik(m): 5:14am On Dec 10, 2019
Are they now using pos machine.
Re: LASTMA To Track Traffic Violators With Mobile Device by ceasare: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2019
So far it's human being that will operate that device the purpose has been defeated and compromised.nigerians are not made for such arrangements.we will circumvent it.if it's not computer based capture it's dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Track Traffic Violators With Mobile Device by Born2Breed(f): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2019
Better! This will save the lives of those lastma agents who jumps in front of every vehicle (that violates traffic offense) in a bid to stop them as if they have iron body.
Re: LASTMA To Track Traffic Violators With Mobile Device by odimbannamdi(m): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2019
wagazala:
Brilliant. Funny enough a Lastma official snapped me with this 'blue pos' last week. I wasn't sure but now I know. I hope they are still testing sha... grin

grin

Baba, dem go soon send you your violation notification via sms...
Re: LASTMA To Track Traffic Violators With Mobile Device by TheAlchemist: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2019
It wont surprise me if Mc oluomo wins the contract to supply the servers to LASTMA, in Falz voice "This is Nigeria....."

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Track Traffic Violators With Mobile Device by delerx(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2019
Rubbish how will this tackle keke napep and danfo reckless driving. what about mopols and govt officials who enter one way. anyways interested in schooling and working in scotland with your family, follow my signature
Re: LASTMA To Track Traffic Violators With Mobile Device by DNSPro: 9:46am On Dec 10, 2019
jokers...
Re: LASTMA To Track Traffic Violators With Mobile Device by DNSPro: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2019
Baba MadCow, I site you o wink. chai, see men them when Nairaland was still good place.
Re: LASTMA To Track Traffic Violators With Mobile Device by alienvirus: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2019
Trust danfo boys. Always ready to beat anything that could cause hinderance to their habitual operations.
Re: LASTMA To Track Traffic Violators With Mobile Device by litaninja(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2019
No light. It cant last.
Re: LASTMA To Track Traffic Violators With Mobile Device by Legendguru: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
And when network fails they will track wrongfully just to extort

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life In South Africa / Flood Sweeps Away Three Kids During Kano Downpour / FG Generates N5m From Abuja-kaduna Train Route In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.