Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE (16085 Views)

Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. / Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold / Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Everyone is talking, shameless jobless mofo who is still being fed with proceeds of crime is talking.

Your ogas will soon pay you stipend to subscribe 100MB, so you can continue defending and promoting their nefarious activities.

See this thief of a fellow. At your age you are finding it really hard to pull through. Waste of sperm like you,abiku ise radarada. 100mb is good enough for communication to reactivate your dwindling career.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Omo ale for sale,buy one and reject him instantly.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
By their posts, we know them and how extremely pained they are.

Death by jumping into lagoon marked mofos grin.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:
By their posts, we know them and how extremely pained they are.

Death by jumping into lagoon marked mofos grin.
Death by hanging as usual for dubious and fraudulent people. grin
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by SammyJac(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
You guys are cracking me up with your banters. Keep them coming!

1 Like

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Readonee35L(m): 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:

Death by hanging as usual for dubious and fraudulent people. grin

Jobless lad like you as you are shamelessly saying end up becoming armed robber who will be sentenced to death by hanging.

Legalwealth you are claiming I am is not jobless and has businesses that are running and doing fine.

Death by jumping into lagoon is also associated with jobless lads like you, because they end up getting depressed by the time they realize that they have only wasted their time acting touts for "rich men" without having anything to show for it.

Waa too kogbon eyan "tuale baba", "owo meji loke fun enikan", ero mushin oju irin ti igbo ma to send lo si yaba left and from there to prison where depression will later set in.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Jobless lad like you as you are shamelessly saying end up becoming armed robber who will be sentenced to death by hanging.

Legalwealth you are claiming I am is not jobless and has businesses that are running and doing fine.

Death by jumping into lagoon is also associated with jobless lads like you, because they end up getting depressed by the time they realize that they have only wasted their time acting touts for "rich men" without having anything to show for it.

Waa too kogbon eyan "tuale baba", "owo meji loke fun enikan", ero mushin oju irin ti igbo ma to send lo si yaba left and from there to prison where depression will later set in.

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Ise ti akobi okunrin e ma se toma fi toju iwo ati iyawo e nigba ti oba ti darugbo lori wheelchair grin

And to you the employed criminal,fraud,thief,419 that ignored his job to focus on a teenager. It show's how busy you can be segun legalwealth Amo yin,scammer,ogbologbo,you would be tied to the drum like anini and be riddled with bullets down to your blockus till you are unrecognisable. Your body thrown into the sea for fishes and sharks to feed on,that's if your bitter carcass won't be rejected by the sharks for being too corrupt,Spits
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by johnabraham: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
u ppl will continue to fight each other here while Gazzuzz will be smiling to bank after selling it....

1 Like

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by SensualMan1(m): 1:50am On Dec 11, 2019
ronkusesther:

Bird of the same feather; by their posts both past and present we know them.

It is now very clear that you are only jealous that gazzuzz is becoming more popular than you in criminology and fraud.

Let's see if you will still have something sensible to say. If you must quote me, please do with common sense and not touching brain(you didn't
use when you dropping those posts of yours that were removed) else I will ignore you.

It is evident that your brain touches judging from your posts even those that were not hidden.
But u were forming alliance not too long ago. Lol.

In as much as I despise the fraudulent Kazeem that don't mean I should roll with u filth. You r already up for sale. Lol
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2019
Ronkus baby are you there?

Need some traffic here please.

https://www.nairaland.com/5575455/mercedes-benz-c300-2008-4matic#5575455.14

2 Likes

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
[b]Ronkus baby [/b]are you there?

Need some traffic here please.

https://www.nairaland.com/5575455/mercedes-benz-c300-2008-4matic#5575455.14

Thread title grin
Ronkus baby grin
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2019
Adults acting like babies.

1 Like

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by DOMINO001: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2019
you are caught with an illicit product, in your defense, you told the law enforcement Agents that you did not import it into the country. You just bought it like that(I hear you). Is it that you did not know it was an illicit product? Or you bought inorder to sell same illicit product. Ignorance is not and can never be an excuse. It is either you were part of the rolling back technique or you just played along in order to make good "profit". It's only on nairaland (Nigeria) that a crime is made to look normal.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by LeJeun3: 9:11am On Dec 11, 2019
DOMINO001:
you are caught with an illicit product, in your defense, you told the law enforcement Agents that you did not import it into the country. You just bought it like that(I hear you). Is it that you did not know it was an illicit product? Or you bought inorder to sell same illicit product. Ignorance is not and can never be an excuse. It is either you were part of the rolling back technique or you just played along in order to make good "profit". It's only on nairaland (Nigeria) that a crime is made to look normal.

Abeg o, never vex. Which product is illicit??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2019
DOMINO001:

Vin was provided.
Another olodo who needs to go back to school,what did i expect from a mr too know who doesn't know the meaning of illicit.
Reason y'all keep writing jamb 10 times sad

4 Likes

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by MedicH: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2019
Raysleek:
A lot of editing has been done to the ad. The heading changed not to invite traffic anymore. But I learnt something today. All man for himself. There is no name in Nigeria not associated with cutting corners. People can claim to be different just to build a client base. Once they have the audience of the crowd, technical ripoff starts.
This diportivo statement suppose enter words on marble. we are all prospective buyers till we decide not to buy

I see
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by thebigkendo(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2019
Ronkusesther right now grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ronkus baby is probably serving a ban for being a bad boy grin

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by OnyeObodo: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
This guy should be ashamed of himself.

He is knowingly retitling this thread with provocative titles everyday so that the mods will delete it from his profile.

It won't work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ronkus baby.

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
OnyeObodo:
This guy should be ashamed of himself.

He is knowingly retitling this thread with provocative titles everyday so that the mods will delete it from his profile.

It won't work

Ronkus baby is that you? grin

2 Likes

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by greggng: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Iv got this beautiful reg rav4 2009 sports edition, owner Prefered a bigger car.

Vehicle supplied by Gazzuzz autos, fully serviced, new tyres, comprehensive insurance. Will be sold with plates.

For purchasing information you can call

Or WhatsApp https:///2348033910382

Absolutely no fixes required.

Don't allow anyone to buy your used car with plate. The plate belongs to you and whatever happens with that plate ...you will be held responsible. Recall I narrate one of my experiences with you. A naval officer bought a car with plate and used it for 3years without doing change of ownership. When I bought the car, I decided to call the first owner whose name and phone is on the allocation ...the man warned me not to buy the car cos there was issue.. long story short ....the car was booked for traffick offense of 30k....but the first owner was sent letters from alausa....Recently someone I know sold his car with plate number and relocated to abroad...you cannot believe that Sars came knocking on the first owners door who has since left for overseas...The claimed the car with that plate number was used to rob someone and the person was killed ...they now traced it to the first owner...The point I am making is that we 've to stay safe in this line of business...infact I remove my plate before u go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Mayor555(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lolsssssss, thread title no here o
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
greggng:

Don't allow anyone to buy your used car with plate. The plate belongs to you and whatever happens with that plate ...you will be held responsible. Recall I narrate one of my experiences with you. A naval officer bought a car with plate and used it for 3years without doing change of ownership. When I bought the car, I decided to call the first owner whose name and phone is on the allocation ...the man warned me not to buy the car cos there was issue.. long story short ....the car was booked for traffick offense of 30k....but the first owner was sent letters from alausa....Recently someone I know sold his car with plate number and relocated to abroad...you cannot believe that Sars came knocking on the first owners door who has since left for overseas...The claimed the car with that plate number was used to rob someone and the person was killed ...they now traced it to the first owner...The point I am making is that we 've to stay safe in this line of business...infact I remove my plate before u go

Selling with plates so new user can take advantage of comprehensive insurance.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Mayor555(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
greggng:

GAZZUZZ:

Selling with plates so new user can take advantage of comprehensive insurance.
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=84823471]

A proper Affidavit for change of ownership and vehicle sales agreement will settle this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

For instance, when they come Knocking and you present these documents, you're safe. Correct me if I'm wrong please.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by dfos2k(m): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
The truth is that Gazzus is not just a car dealer he is one bloody sincere fellow. A lot of the people asking for his head are just jealous! The impact he has made in autos and car talk on this forum is enigmatic. He is also human and all of you hating on him for a fraudulent rollback that didn't emanate from him, please take a chill pill. I love the Gazzus brand cus it's the best around here. Where is femmy motors and inspired autos and their gang? Haters cyber peace is what we need.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
dfos2k:
The truth is that Gazzus is not just a car dealer he is one bloody sincere fellow. A lot of the people asking for his head are just jealous! The impact he has made in autos and car talk on this forum is enigmatic. He is also human and all of you hating on him for a fraudulent rollback that didn't emanate from him, please take a chill pill. I love the Gazzus brand cus it's the best around here. Where is femmy motors and inspired autos and their gang? Haters cyber peace is what we need.
Sound the alarm,so sad they can't help themselves,spits.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
Thanks for the entertainment

Sold

3 Likes

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
Legalwealth Segun Ronkusesther ronkus baby, you wasted your data and energy for nothing,followed with a ban,i hope it is lengthy enough? tongue Gazzuzz on the other end will land himself few bottles of origin with fried chicken to celebrate with tonight. A location where by kids have to climb a ladder to have a view of,elders only sit to have a view of such location.Baba ni father anyday cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Toks 2003 Lexus ES300 with Navigation and 6 CD Loader-------SOLD------- / 2007 Model Volkswagen Jetta Toks Selling Cheap / Sold sold 2005 Range Rover HSE Lagos Cleared price reduction 3.7m

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.