Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,878 members, 7,889,927 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court (2006 Views)

DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court by larryplaytv(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has reacted to the re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore, convener of RevolutionNow Movement by the Department of State Services, DSS.

Kanu alleged that DSS re-arrested Sowore because he once had a meeting with him.

The IPOB leader made the disclosure during a live broadcast on Radio Biafra on Sunday, where he condemned DSS action against Sowore.

He alleged that the Nigerian government led by President Muhammadu Buhari was not interested in Sowore but was only using the activist to get close to him.

“The only reason Sowore is in prison is because he had a meeting with me. They are not fighting Sowore. They are fighting me,” Kanu said.

Kanu and Sowore, who was the 2019 presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, AAC, had prior to the general election met in New York, United States, to strategize on what they describe as “injustice in Nigeria.”

After the election, Sowore called for a revolution in Nigeria, an action that led to his arrest by the DSS.

The secret police, however, released Sowore on Thursday last week after spending 124 days in detention.

But, on Friday morning operatives of the DSS re-arrested Sowore on the premises of an Abuja Federal High Court, a development that has continued to generate public outcry

Source : Naira Xclusive
Don't forget to like page � www.facebook.com/Nairaxclusive

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court by Simplyleo: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
Very confused ipob clowns.

On one hand, let's allow the afonjas to fight their slave master, yet on another hand, they remain the noisiest about same sowore.

Such a difficult job trying to pitch the Yorubas against the govt, una no fit.

The most foolish confused organisation ever led by an equally confused idiot. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court by helinues: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court by zibya: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
OkukuOcha4:
[s][/s]
shatap
Na you go tire o wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sowore brought an ant infested firewood and is hosting the lizards while Kanu is feeling important on top the matter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court by Factgist: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court by NairalandDoctor(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
Young man just shut the Bleep up, you are implicating this young man by this your stupidity of public display of being all intelligent.

₦airalandDoctor

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court by Horladipupo0505: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
what is wrong with dis one...what I see is that what happen on Friday was a huge slap on Nigeria democracy...I Neva foresee dis wen buhari removed walter onoghen as the chief judge.I thought it was due to cases after election not knowing the,he old man wants to become a tyrant and an oppressor it only takes the grace of God for libration nw because things are reli getting out of hand
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court by CTechHub(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nawa ohh!

How possible?

BTW, hv u checked my siggy yet?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court by selemempe: 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Simplyleo:
Very confused ipob clowns.

On one hand, let's allow the afonjas to fight their slave master, yet on another hand, they remain the noisiest about same sowore.

Such a difficult job trying to pitch the Yorubas against the govt, una no fit.

The most foolish confused organisation ever led by an equally confused idiot. undecided
this is so weak...I thought you Sabi something?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court by Perkins2018: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
OkukuOcha4:
[left][/left]
lol you go wait tire
we've been balling since 2013
i have made it an office job

I hope your children take over from you. What a good job you are doing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court by Perkins2018: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
NairalandDoctor:
Young man just shut the Bleep up, you are implicating this young man by this your stupidity of public display of being all intelligent.

₦airalandDoctor

There are pictures of them on the internet. Everybody knows sowore is fighting ipob battle hence Yorubas gave a fvck about him. How can he dine with someone who told his followers to kill Yorubas and expect Yorubas sympathy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court by Perkins2018: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
OkukuOcha4:
I'll train my sons to take over when I retire in my 50s
that if nairaland still exist then but i pray it will

Continue until your death and let your children join you when they are 10.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court by Tranquillity360: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
Perkins2018:

There are pictures of them on the internet. Everybody knows sowore is fighting ipob battle hence Yorubas gave a fvck about him. How can he dine with someone who told his followers to kill Yorubas and expect Yorubas sympathy.
What can yoruba sympathy offer.

Abeg comot make we see road.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court by Perkins2018: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tranquillity360:
What can yoruba sympathy offer.

Abeg comot make we see road.

What has your protests achieve? Abeg run along.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court by Bahddo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Delusions of grandeur.

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Ijaw Of Bayelsa State Chapter At Kanu Father's Burial. / IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home / See Why IPOB Headquarters Is In Abia State: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.