Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,933 members, 7,976,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:15 AM

Happiness. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happiness. (616 Views)

His Happiness Or His Parent Happiness First? / 10 Things That Ruin Peoples' Life/Happiness You Must Avoid. / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happiness. by shakerz1: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2010
How would you define happiness? And what will make you happy?

I know these questions are very open and each individual has their own way of looking at it so feel free to answer it however you like ( without foul lingo, lads and lasses).

(j)eers
Re: Happiness. by Dyt(f): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2010
Happiness = contentment
wat makes me happy? wen m contented
Re: Happiness. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2010
someday it could be:
all the family and dear friends around a table, sharing a meal and pleasantry

others:
the freedom to do what you want, when you want, however you want it!

but it could also simply be:
money in my pocket
biatch on my arm
at the wheels of an open top monster car
groovy music playing
open country road in front of me
and no cops in sight!

everyday brings some form of happiness, even if it just comes from having your favorite meal.
Re: Happiness. by Coolabbie: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2010
4 me happiness is doing wat i love.
Re: Happiness. by kay177(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
hAPPINESS IS GIFT FROM GOD=== nO MAN GIVES IT undecided tongue
Re: Happiness. by Dsense(m): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2010
Happyness = freedom!
I'm happy when i'm free.
Re: Happiness. by Beync(f): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2010
I can define happiness as a state of intense joy, love and satisfaction. it cud be a  positive psychological state of mind.

There are different sources of happiness to different people, it cud be money, familiy bond, health, recreation, true friends and faith, etc.

for me all the above mention will make me happy. cheesy
Re: Happiness. by Navi613: 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2010
me personally the definition of happiness when your at peace with yourself and your lord
Re: Happiness. by tablo: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2010
hapiness mean making other people having a sense of belonging and sharing Emotional thought
Re: Happiness. by iice(f): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2010
Happiness to me is to 'be'.
What makes me happy? Movies, music, water, solitude, my family, my pets, sleeping, food, nature, heights, books, games. . .

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Get The Man You Want / Help These Kids Flee From The Wrath To Come / In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.