Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,052 members, 7,976,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:14 PM

Shatta Wale Mocks Ghanaian Celebrities After Cardi B ‘kept Them Waiting' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Mocks Ghanaian Celebrities After Cardi B ‘kept Them Waiting' (337 Views)

Angry Fans Boo Burna Boy After Singer Kept Them Waiting For Hours (Video) / Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' / Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Mocks Ghanaian Celebrities After Cardi B ‘kept Them Waiting' by Okoyeaniche(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ghanian-born dancehall artiste Shatta Wale has mocked popular personalities who gathered Kempinski Hotel on Sunday, to meet Cardi B.

Ghanaian celebrities and media personalities including Hajia4Real, Afia Schwarzenegger, Moesha Boduong, Efia Odo, Wendy Shay, Nikki Samonas and Ameyaw Debrah received invitations from organisers of the event ahead of Cardi B’s musical performance at the Accra Sports Stadium.

Dressed in their best dresses, they were made to wait for six hours after which they were told Cardi B would be at the function in two hours.

Hajia4Real, a very good friend of Shatta Wale registering her displeasure stated that she felt embarrassed having waited for hours.

She said: “I am really hurt, i am so so disappointed. I was officially invited alongside with other celebrities to come and have a meet and greet with Cardi B but guess what?

The organizers didn’t even let her show up, I came to the pool side and where she was chewing khebab.

Yeah, it’s so embarrassing, like I’m sorry, all the celebrities that came out, sorry to you guys, sorry to me.

We deserve better like this is really really sad. You know, I am a fan that is why I agreed to be here but I was treated anyhow.”

Reacting to the development, Shatta Wale in a video clip said: “Ghana artistes, stop dey do that thing. You like dey do ahushieshe too much. What’s up? Don’t go day there, you people dress...SEE MORE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dannyd Cries As He Shares Videos Of The Insecticide He Used In His House / See Moment Mercy Met Her Mother As She Arrives For Her Homecoming Party In Imo / Kanye West's New Album 'Jesus Is Born' Tops The Charts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.