Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

The Longest Walkable Distance On Earth - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Longest Walkable Distance On Earth (593 Views)

Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) / Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Longest Walkable Distance On Earth by Sunky200: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
Joseph Pisenti of RealLifeLore ( previously ) offers a “brief overview” of the longest pedestrian distance between two points on the Earth’s surface. This 14,334 mile trek, which commences at L’Agulhas, South Africa and terminates in Magadan, Russia , takes about three years to complete and also poses a great number of likely hazards to encounter within every border crossed. It has never been done.
Nobody in history has ever before managed to complete this real-life achievement. People have already climbed the tallest mountain, sunk to the deepest part of the ocean and even landed on the moon, but nobody has ever accomplished the longest possible walk.
So what would it actually be like for you if you decided to become the first. Here is a brief overview of both the horrible and amazing things that you would end up experiencing.

https://laughingsquid.com/longest-walkable-distance-on-earth/?fbclid=IwAR22pDfqskUWJgiRnPIBcxA4ZMEmO6DmQ4I-g-siBuRmBgyFOwxKd9hauNE
Re: The Longest Walkable Distance On Earth by sweetonugbu: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
Following
Re: The Longest Walkable Distance On Earth by Blakjewelry(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
me i don trek am for my dream
Re: The Longest Walkable Distance On Earth by Sabby1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
Blakjewelry:

Re: The Longest Walkable Distance On Earth by Sunky200: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Blakjewelry:
cheesy
Blakjewelry:
Re: The Longest Walkable Distance On Earth by judgementyard(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Blakjewelry:

Na you I give pure water and puff puff abi?

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy Averted As Car Rams Into Shop Few Minutess After Its Occupants Stepped O / Does Any One Know Present Price Of Bus From Lag To Abk / My Visit To Kwa Falls Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.