Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,976 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). (11101 Views)

My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king / Your Near Busting Experience / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by kingxsamz(m): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
adaperry25:
i have had two NDE, but ill share one...took the notorious peace mass transit in 2016 to write an internship exam at nauth in nnewi..i was about to board ticket from aba park when i noticed i forgot some documents at home..rushed back to get it,,coming back the bus has moved..waited and boarded another ticket ...while we were getting to ihiala, noticed the former bus was involved in a ghastly accident and passengers were burnt to ashes..i had goosebumps all over my body..Praise GOD wink

Praise God? undecided
People were burnt to ashes, and I'm sure children were also involved in that accident. And here you are feeling special.
Your head is not correct mr man.
U were just lucky, you're no different from those who died in that accident.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by kingxsamz(m): 12:00am On Dec 17, 2019
treasurevee9:
I have had lots of nde but let me share this. It happened while in the uni. I had a lot of spiritual attacks then whenever I sleep. So this particular day I was sleeping and was having a nightmare. I was been attacked by an idol. I started praying in the dream and at the same time tried to wake up. Normally if I don't like a dream I'm having and want to wake up, I just have to blink 3 times. So I did the blinking thing and woke up as usual but I just kept going back to sleep immediately and continue the stupid dream from where I stopped. I kept praying in the dream but the more I woke up, I fell right back to sleep. Really when God wants to save you, he uses the most stupid thing to save you. He used an ant to save me that day. An ant from no where came out of my wall, walked straight to where I was laying down and bit me. The pain jolted me back to reality. After it did that it turned and started going back to where it came from. I killed it sha cos the pain was much. I narrated what happened to my lodge mates and one said she came into my room and my eyes were wide opened that she was even talking to me but I did not respond so she left that she never knew I was sleeping. Those witches showed me sege in school sha but let me stop here.

Nightmare don turn spiritual problem.
Smh. You must be high.
And what has this got to do with NDE?

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by kingxsamz(m): 12:01am On Dec 17, 2019
armylord:
After what seemed like hours, but could only have been minutes, my grandfather said, 'You shouldn't be here. It's not your time yet. You must go back.' Then I felt warm, strong arms gently pushing me back.

How is this a near death experience?

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Akanoaaa(m): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Melo melo la fe wi, from day one till after 28 years, those ones am aware of and those I didn't but I survived them all. All glory to Almighty God, I will never be ungrateful to you Lord Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Frankicent(m): 1:11am On Dec 17, 2019
Jgoldie:
My NDE was when my so called first love gave me the worst STD ever,I was innocent and did not know how to express those symptoms to my parents.

One Monday morning when I came back from school,I fainted in the bathroom and that was all I could remember,I woke up after 2 weeks on my parent’s bed feeling so weak and drowsy,I have never been that sick in my whole life,even after waking up,I was bed ridden for a month.

All I could remember after fainting was,I saw myself flying in the sky and it looked like just a day but I woke up and I was informed I didn’t open my eyes for 2 weeks

Jesus is Lord

chai ... Just flying nothing more

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Frankicent(m): 1:19am On Dec 17, 2019
treasurevee9:
I have had lots of nde but let me share this. It happened while in the uni. I had a lot of spiritual attacks then whenever I sleep. So this particular day I was sleeping and was having a nightmare. I was been attacked by an idol. I started praying in the dream and at the same time tried to wake up. Normally if I don't like a dream I'm having and want to wake up, I just have to blink 3 times. So I did the blinking thing and woke up as usual but I just kept going back to sleep immediately and continue the stupid dream from where I stopped. I kept praying in the dream but the more I woke up, I fell right back to sleep. Really when God wants to save you, he uses the most stupid thing to save you. He used an ant to save me that day. An ant from no where came out of my wall, walked straight to where I was laying down and bit me. The pain jolted me back to reality. After it did that it turned and started going back to where it came from. I killed it sha cos the pain was much. I narrated what happened to my lodge mates and one said she came into my room and my eyes were wide opened that she was even talking to me but I did not respond so she left that she never knew I was sleeping. Those witches showed me sege in school sha but let me stop here.

Say more... you sure say no be she be the witch. Did you lock your door?

Have had dreams like that mine is like this. Sometimes if am sleeping maybe I had a bad dream or my spirit doesn't feel comfortable around my room. Maybe an entity was around I don't know sha. I just know that if i sleep at that moment it will be deep like never been drug something like a Sleep paralysis... I'll just be having bad dream.... Even to pray is struggle. If I start praying inside of me... I'll try hard to kick my body... little by little until I woke.

It's just like am been forced to sleep over and over. And you can't see who is forcing you or feel negative feelings
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Frankicent(m): 1:44am On Dec 17, 2019
StacyO:
Well I've had countless NDE's

First was when I started school here,made a bet with my cousin and her friend that I can cross the road. They initially warned me not to but I always have this daring spirit urging me to try what anyone can't try.
Immediately I decided to cross,a bike from no where just hit me with full speed. The driver left me lying almost lifeless in the road. Next thing I woke up in a hospital, I felt like eating those nurses raw (how can you be stitching a patient without injecting anaesthetic).
I almost died in the hands of those nurses,I didn't even feel the pain from the incident but,the needle piercing my skin.
Thank the good lord,I survived.

Second was when I made my very first hair (Bob marley kindda style), it was a thing of joy lol
Good n bad ol' days.
Was running around with it until I mistakenly ran into a tree trunk which peirced my head. I was lucky cause it didn't go deeper than it should.
And the most funny thing was that I had to barb the much adored hair.
Escaped being bitten by a snake.

Third are times when I happened to escape r*pe attempts in Lagos by people I don't even know,not even enjoying the visits anymore. But,I'm glad I always come out clean.
I really have a lot of big THANK YOU'S to give to the one behind all this.

so if I dare you to do Something nasty with me you will grin like that spirit.
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Hoodbilonia: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2019
Took a cup of cold gin by 6.30 am.
Went back to bed,by 7am.
Woke up to pee,Bleep i was dosed with highness and diziness for 20aeconds missed a step at the toilet. Men if not for my phone,id be badly hurt by now.water on tiles and missed a step heading staright to sink tap head.
Na God save me.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by treasurevee9(f): 6:58am On Dec 17, 2019
kingxsamz:

Nightmare don turn spiritual problem.
Smh. You must be high.
And what has this got to do with NDE?

Don't insult people you don't know. That aside, do you realize people die in their sleep? Do you know what transpired before they passed on?

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by treasurevee9(f): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2019
Frankicent:

Say more... you sure say no be she be the witch. Did you lock your door?

Have had dreams like that mine is like this. Sometimes if am sleeping maybe I had a bad dream or my spirit doesn't feel comfortable around my room. Maybe an entity was around I don't know sha. I just know that if i sleep at that moment it will be deep like never been drug something like a Sleep paralysis... I'll just be having bad dream.... Even to pray is struggle. If I start praying inside of me... I'll try hard to kick my body... little by little until I woke.

It's just like am been forced to sleep over and over. And you can't see who is forcing you or feel negative feelings

Yes. I had that a lot but it was to torment me cos the first time it happened, they came with the intention to kill but they said if they kill me, God will not be happy with them so they left. Funny thing is when I woke up I saw my lodge mate doing the exact same thing with the exact cloth I saw her wearing and doing in the dream. (Same lodgemate. She's not a witch though lol )But after that day, they just come to my room and stare at me. Whenever they are around, I won't be able to move any part of my body till they leave.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Rogersmith(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2019
treasurevee9:

Yes. I had that a lot but it was to torment me cos the first time it happened, they came with the intention to kill but they said if they kill me, God will not be happy with them so they left. Funny thing is when I woke up I saw my lodge mate doing the exact same thing with the exact cloth I saw her wearing and doing in the dream. (Same lodgemate. She's not a witch though lol )But after that day, they just come to my room and stare at me. Whenever they are around, I won't be able to move any part of my body till they leave.
Were you experiencing any of these spiritual issues at home during the break? I’ve had doses of these attacks in my early years up until recently. Nightmare upon nightmares. I later discover why it was happening and what to do.I went through a lot sha. God is ever faithful.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2019
Frankicent:

so if I dare you to do Something nasty with me you will grin like that spirit.
Lol
Not that kind of spirit hahahahaha
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by lovchalice(f): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2019
I was very sick and refused to eat for a whole day. My sister in law decided to buy my favorite food and drink thinking it might tempt me to eat.
By the time the aroma of the barbecued fish and the djino fruit cocktail entered my nostrils, I threw up so much and became weak and listless. Later saw myself in a place so peaceful, everywhere was pure white like snow. I lied down there and was resting peacefully.
It was later that I opened my eyes to see that our house was filled with anxious neighbors and my mum intercessory group members praying. Don't know when they came to our house

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by MayorSchwags(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2019
PurpleHouse:
Was taking a pee at night when I suddenly got blank, fainted, and hit my head on a concrete floor. Got concussed for hours, thought I was dead, everyone thought so too, and when I got up couldn't recognize anyone for some time before I was rushed to the hospital.

Today I'm alive and healthy, and I feel like I saw some things in the outside life, at the other side. But I can't get the clear images or picture of what transpired while I was lying halfway dead. I sensed something happening.

God is great indeed.
Hi, thank God for us.
Same happened to me a year ago. Hit my head against the bathroom sink after blacking out while peeing. The last thing i recall was freaking quick heartbeats, then boom. I was lying in that in-between state for God knows how long before i woke up to water splashing on my face. Blood everywhere.
Later learnt its cos i got up too quickly, and lacked blood flow or somtn. Since then na slo-mo i dey use.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by kingxsamz(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2019
treasurevee9:

Don't insult people you don't know. That aside, do you realize people die in their sleep? Do you know what transpired before they passed on?

Quote where I insulted anyone.undecided
"That aside", undecided
Do you realize that people have been dying in their sleep since 5Bc?
Tbh, I don't see your point here.
So people dying in their sleep is now a new or strange occurrence to you?
People die in their sleep for various reasons mama, google is your friend, I don't even need to go further.
No difference between you and that guy.undecided
Na this spiritual nonsense dey affect this country.

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2019
kingxsamz:

How is this a near death experience?
all of these experiences shared here ain't near death experiences.. the moment your spirit leaves your body into another dimension ND then return to its body.. is a near death experience. The people who shared their experiences were awake ND still on earth

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2019
lovchalice:
I was very sick and refused to eat for a whole day. My sister in law decided to buy my favorite food and drink thinking it might tempt me to eat.
By the time the aroma of the barbecued fish and the djino fruit cocktail entered my nostrils, I threw up so much and became weak and listless. Later saw myself in a place so peaceful, everywhere was pure white like snow. I lied down there and was resting peacefully.
It was later that I opened my eyes to see that our house was filled with anxious neighbors and my mum intercessory group members praying. Don't know when they came to our house
now this a NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE. .GLAD YOU ARE ALIVE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Frankicent(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2019
StacyO:
Lol Not that kind of spirit hahahahaha

mtcwee big Bleep up... I don waka go...
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Frankicent(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2019
treasurevee9:

they said God wouldn't be happy with them if they kill you... Sister they told you ?
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by treasurevee9(f): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
Frankicent:

they said God wouldn't be happy with them if they kill you... Sister they told you ?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by treasurevee9(f): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Rogersmith:

Were you experiencing any of these spiritual issues at home during the break? I’ve had doses of these attacks in my early years up until recently. Nightmare upon nightmares. I later discover why it was happening and what to do.I went through a lot sha. God is ever faithful.

Only in school
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by lovchalice(f): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
armylord:
now this a NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE. .GLAD YOU ARE ALIVE
. Thanks
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Frankicent(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
treasurevee9:

Yes
ahhh anymore story? grin am bored ehhh

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by kamikaz1: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
It was 2016.On my way back from church, Covenant Christain Centre at Iganmu.I was crossing the express and within a sec fell inside a manhole, unexpectedly.

The speed at which I managed to hold my breath is still due to the Grace of God and practice. It was held instinctively.

The place was so deep and dark with water waves trying to tussle me around.

I had lost sight of the entry/exit hole .I was so scared.Just by the time I closed my eyes to say my last prayer, and was about to allow water in my mouth, i saw some light reflection.

And the waves pushed me towards the direction.So i used my hand to hook an iron within the concrete ,it help to keep me in a stable position against the tide .To my utmost surprise , I saw a MoPol stretching his hands to reach out for me.

The depth was about 9ft or more. Finally I came out of it. Bystanders were thanking God for me.My native wear was already soaked and smelly .My shoe gone.

Thank God I didn't take along my phone.I was in shock for sometime knowing that a lot of pole must have died in there silently that way.
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Roycemadeit(m): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
As I turned to sprint my right foot slipped out of my slippers, I fell on the bushy shrubs. He was wielding a cutlass, we would have ran earlier had it been it was during the day. He blinded our sight by flashing a torchlight into our faces, before he ran the light on the cutlass he wielded across his chest. All hell were let loose, we backtracked, scrammed towards the direction we were coming from.
I could feel him almost breathing down my neck. Dogged not to be butchered, I picked myself up from ground. They were now at least four chasing us and one was using a bike. My thoughts were disoriented, my legs were uncoordinated. I saw Jephos run straight down I made a dash into the nearest bush path by my right I could see Leo in his native attire running ahead of me. My heart pumped so fast, I felt like I wasn't running the nylon bag that contained the shoes I just purchased tore off from my grip.
As I ran, I watched everything I had done in my life In HD, people that would miss me, unaccomplished dreams fading away in the background It was like cinema screen; I couldn't see the bush path on which I ran.
It was past seven. I saw Leo fall, made to stand, someone ran out of bushes, almost caught him and like a movie; I didn't see him nor his chaser they appariated. I ran little further and fell again they were already too close. I gave up on trying to stand and run anymore. I gasped for breathe on the ground and waited for the worst.
Surprisingly, they did not come after me probably they couldn't see me cause they went back to their hide out so I took a chance, went back and packed the properties we had dumped. What gave me the mind to go back I don't know but thinking about it now it was quite stupid. My friends were narrating their ordeal when I got home.
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
lovchalice:
. Thanks
thank God sweetie. . How u
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by kinzd(m): 3:07am On Dec 19, 2019
Oga had it been & if 2 say are all understatement death #inukwa!
Davash222:

Had it been you entered, the Grace and Anointing with you would have prevent that accident. They died cos of N50. You have no reason to praise the lord here.
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by SteveOfu: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
u dey fear
StacyO:

This your smile........
Hmmmm
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by SteveOfu: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
undecided
sonofanarchy:
That day I will never forget 25th march 2015,I was returning from work, suddenly I stepped on a land mine jeez I was panicking and then something strucked my mind to jump, within a twinkle of an eye I jumped only for me to discover what I stepped on wasn't land mine but the lies about to be dropped here..
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
SteveOfu:
u dey fear
Lol
Hahahahahahaha
No
Why would I?

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by SteveOfu: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2019
cheesy
StacyO:

Lol
Hahahahahahaha
No
Why would I?
Re: Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). by LyfeJennings(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
horlahsunbo225:

Guess u are bird cos na them they get issue every time

If na west the level happen
No think twice, na bird he be but if na east, he fit no be bird

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Well Endowed South African Lady Says A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomp / Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets / See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.