Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,846 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Niger Delta Group Issuing Ultimatum Cant Tell An Ikwerre Man From An Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Group Issuing Ultimatum Cant Tell An Ikwerre Man From An Igbo (646 Views)

Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State / Niger Delta Group Rally For Good Governance,calls For Independence Of Legislatur / Senate Presidency: Akpabio Not Our Preferred Choice — Niger Delta Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Group Issuing Ultimatum Cant Tell An Ikwerre Man From An Igbo by gidgiddy: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
I read the funny story about a funny Niger Delta group who gave a laughable ultimatum to IPOB. They threatened Igbos resident in Rivers unless an apology was tendered about how Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi was treated in Spain

What these people dont seem to realise is that it is impossible to tell an Ikwerre man from an Igbo man. Both speak Igbo as their ancestral language, both have Igbo surname and practice Igbo culture. Many Ikwerres such as Rotimi Amaechi will tell you that they are Igbo. The only time I know who an Ikwerre man is, is when he speaks his dialect of Igbo.

So I laugh when I hear things like this. Only Igbos and Ikwerre's can tell themselves apart by accent and dialect. If an Ijaw man saw saw Ikwerre and Igbo speaking to each other in Igbo, he would not know who is who.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Group Issuing Ultimatum Cant Tell An Ikwerre Man From An Igbo by Randy100: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
A very stupid ultimatum, every idio.t wakes up to threaten Igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Group Issuing Ultimatum Cant Tell An Ikwerre Man From An Igbo by Kokolet11: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
All na audio.
Re: Niger Delta Group Issuing Ultimatum Cant Tell An Ikwerre Man From An Igbo by Mobi47(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Randy100:
A very stupid ultimatum, every idio.t wakes up to threaten Igbo.
its an ultimatum from an APC sponsored group

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Issuing Ultimatum Cant Tell An Ikwerre Man From An Igbo by Charleys: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
I don dey suspect this OP.
Re: Niger Delta Group Issuing Ultimatum Cant Tell An Ikwerre Man From An Igbo by Randy100: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mobi47:
its an ultimatum from an APC sponsored group
You may be right.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Issuing Ultimatum Cant Tell An Ikwerre Man From An Igbo by Area4Area: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
gidgiddy:
I read the funny story about a funny Niger Delta group who gave a laughable ultimatum to IPOB. They threatened Igbos resident in Rivers unless an apology was tendered about how Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi was treated in Spain

What these people dont seem to realise is that it is impossible to tell an Ikwerre man from an Igbo man. Both speak Igbo as their ancestral language, both have Igbo surname and practice Igbo culture. Many Ikwerres such as Rotimi Amaechi will tell you that they are Igbo. The only time I know who an Ikwerre man is, is when he speaks his dialect of Igbo.

So I laugh when I hear things like this. Only Igbos and Ikwerre's can tell themselves apart by accent and dialect. If an Ijaw man saw saw Ikwerre and Igbo speaking to each other in Igbo, he would not know who is who.
Even in your village, there may be some families who live there starting from their grand father who migrated there in the past, they have been largely assimilated by your people, when the chips are down, do you think your people can't seive out the pure natives from settlers?

Remember that when the federal forces entered PH during the war, it was the native Ijaw and Ikwerri that were informing the forces who were the Igbos.
So don't rejoice yet, just that some of you don't learn from history.
Re: Niger Delta Group Issuing Ultimatum Cant Tell An Ikwerre Man From An Igbo by Kokolet11: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Area4Area:
Even in your village, there may be some families who live there starting from their grand father who migrated there in the past, they have been largely assimilated by your people, when the chips are down, do you think your people can't seive out the pure natives from settlers?

Remember that when the federal forces entered PH during the war, it was the native Ijaw and Ikwerri that were informing the forces who were the Igbos.
So don't rejoice yet, just that some of you don't learn from history.

Re: Niger Delta Group Issuing Ultimatum Cant Tell An Ikwerre Man From An Igbo by johnmartus(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
They issued an ultimatum to them they are panic.
Re: Niger Delta Group Issuing Ultimatum Cant Tell An Ikwerre Man From An Igbo by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Op
How old are you?
Re: Niger Delta Group Issuing Ultimatum Cant Tell An Ikwerre Man From An Igbo by Tranquillity360: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Op

How old are you?
Old enough to air his opinion.

Very soon you will claim to come from my state and start insulting other Igbo states.

That you grew up in east doesn't make you an Igbo man.

Re: Niger Delta Group Issuing Ultimatum Cant Tell An Ikwerre Man From An Igbo by frankdoz: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
APC and almajiri north sponsored Niger Delta youth! We ikwerre people will personally defend Igbo's.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Accountant General to Publish Daily Treasury Statement / Why Rt Hon Rotimi Amaechi Might Be Guilty If Odili Is Guilty / Please, Where Is Wadume?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.