Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,965 members, 7,987,448 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:44 AM

Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (90370 Views)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Finnese001: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
blueAgent:

I am sure you have been disappointed before by different people and my question is why didn't you kill them?

If you did not then you have no moral right to side with this guy.
Your words should match your actions.

Me wey no fit kill rat lol
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Finnese001:

Bros you Know most of this girls are bunch of ingrates but anyway you're still right sha

I agree with you some are so annoying and evil, but does it worth one throwing your life and destiny away because of one pussy when there are millions around the globe ?

I have learnt not to trust any girl or lady much and yo minimize my expenses on them so I don't suffer too much heart break when they act like women that they are.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Finnese001: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
blueAgent:

I agree with you some are so annoying and evil, but does it worth one throwing your life and destiny away because of one pussy when there are millions around the globe ?

I have learnt not to trust any girl or lady much and yo minimize my expenses on them so I don't suffer too much heart break when they act like women that they are.

I have learnt same too, thanks man
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by seangy4konji: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Now he will spend a lit of time in kirikiri

In this Nigeria..kirikiri again..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Pablo Escobar's Nephew Finds £14million Cash In A Wall In One Of His Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.