Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:38 AM

How You Can Stop Your Man From Cheating. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How You Can Stop Your Man From Cheating. (1825 Views)

Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Stop Your Man From Cheating. by Dsense(m): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

uh oh, Hey Dsense!

What you mean this isn't the right place for this type of topic?
Don't u know the right spot for this kinda shit?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
What's popping ?
Osama10:

Where him go post am now?
For ur house undecided grin
How u dey.
Re: How You Can Stop Your Man From Cheating. by Osama10(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2010
D-sense:

Don't u know the right spot for this kinda poo?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
What's popping ?For your house undecided grin
How u dey.

Explosives full my house oh. grin

I dey fine jare.
Re: How You Can Stop Your Man From Cheating. by Condom: 12:03am On Nov 27, 2010
Why are you so concerned about stopping your man from cheating. Are you gonna lock him up in a cage forever? The sooner you start to realize that you can't control another person's actions, the easier your life will get. Take responsibility for your own life and be the best woman you can be. If that's not enough for his ass, tell him get to stepping.
Re: How You Can Stop Your Man From Cheating. by Ojigho: 5:17am On Nov 27, 2010
@ Carolece.I had a discussion with my g.f about this issue some weeks back,and she was really harping on the men must cheat thing.Well for me,i think it all depends on the man in question.I myself comes from a polygamous home,and i've promised myself and God help me,that i'd neva tow the same path.I know marriage isn't easy,but by God's grace when i get there i'd try to make it work,respect my vows, treat my woman the way i'd want her to treat me,communicate.J ust get to understand that not all men are perverts,not everyman cheats and takes relationships for granted.
Re: How You Can Stop Your Man From Cheating. by tashanja(m): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2010
@ Topic
I used to have a live in gf who was obsessively jealous and insecure.
She succeeded in stopping me from cheating by never failing to give me sex 24/7 or volunteering to give me BJ even when I am not the one initiating it (she knew I love bj's and never could resist cheesy).
In short , her tactics was to ensure that I never had enough juice (sperm) left in my reserve tank to share with anybody else - well, she did succeed.
But guess what, the irony turn out to be that she was the one in fact cheating all along, I only got to find out after she had generously passed on to me an STD (gonorrhea) contracted from one of her numerous lovers - it turned out that she was a runs girl - needless to say , I was absolutely devastated, cos I loved that girl. sad angry
Since then , I've unfortunately never been able to trust or love absolutely and unconditionaly sad embarassed
Re: How You Can Stop Your Man From Cheating. by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2010
Oops,looks like a non-cheat is in the house

(1) (2) (Reply)

He/she's Not Ready To Leave Everything To Follow You / Save / Is It Right To Marry Someone You Don‘t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.