Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,050 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologizes To Amaechi Over Attack In Madrid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologizes To Amaechi Over Attack In Madrid (1418 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologizes To Amaechi Over Attack In Madrid by Malawian(m): 9:28am On Dec 10, 2019
Area4Area:
If you dare call me a tailor next time, you'd be reported for spreading false information on nairaland, be warned.
Your Malawian, meles zenawi etc monikers are still active and I won't report those for now.
Just don't try the nonsense and instead continue giving us the usual lies and propaganda we're used to. Don't dare me again with any of your monikers.

I don't remember you being a tailor, but what do i know? Man must hussle in Nkpor cos na almost everybody dey sell provision. Anyways, i have since figured you are an FG plant in Nkpor to inform on the locals.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologizes To Amaechi Over Attack In Madrid by Smoke55: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2019
"we will continue to support president mohammadu buharis admistration,and the south east governors,we will ensure their safty any time they are on official duty abroad"this statement only trash the whole write up above.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologizes To Amaechi Over Attack In Madrid by Smoke55: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2019
Abdul05:
Go to the north and tell them that.
no need,the north should come down to the east instead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIAFRA: How Nigerian Man Was Released After Being Arrested By UK Police / WICHTECH Group Donates 3000 Cartons Of Tummy Tummy Noodles To Oko Community(pho / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Massively Distributes Palliatives To Anambrarians (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.