Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) (118040 Views)

Watch Out For These Russian Disinformation Trolls! Fox News Has Begun! / Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter / 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Realroy: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
Materials for the repairs of National Assembly complex, shhh

2 Likes

Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Turbomachinery: 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by nextstep(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Donexy16:
But what exactly will I do with the "eggs" if I buy them
Keep them, admire them as they rise in value. Just like the people before you.
It's just like a painting or stocks. It's increasing in value and you can't do anything with it until you sell it.
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
MycroftHolmes:
Seasons Greetings

Here in Ijebu Odé, we sell eggs for #40 and can't imagine spending 36 billion naira on eggs that are not even up to one crate.

Thank you
kikikikikikikiiiii grin grin.One of de most funniest post I av read dis yr.

But seriously speaking,I don't understand de thread.Are dey real eggs? Or symbolic of something secret in de oda side?
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Cutehector(m): 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
What is inside the egg?
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
i remember this Romanov imperial egg was auctioned in one of the bond movies...i think it was Roger Moore that acted in it.i cant remember the title.Roger Moore wanted to collect the imperial egg but the bond villian beat him to it.
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Y'all can talk all you like and drool over eggs hungry man can't fry...

I'm just looking at the pathetic way our Naira stands dwarfed before the Dollar and Pounds... A patient of mine was complaining about how stressful it is for him to carry about, and count the equivalent amount of certain imported items in our currency... Nigga was like: "Why is ya dough so weak bro??!". undecided

Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
lonlytroy:
And some useless Nigerians will buy it
there is a lot of history attached to that royal egg cheesy.just imagine u get one old leather shoe and it was the shoe u used as a kid.maybe later u became the president and u were a great president and made a name for urself...300 yrs later if them auction that old leather shoe it will sell cos of the history wey dey attached to am cheesy.
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by olenyi: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
afrorossiyatv:
In 2014, an American man Rob Bates a scrap-metal dealer found a Fabergé egg at a flea market. He initially didn’t realise the value of what he had discovered till he read about it online and later sold the egg for around $33 million dollars

Wrong.

Rob Bates is the editor/writer of the article on the incident in 2014.

The man that discovered it was kept anonymous.

My regards.

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-article/33-million-faberg-egg-found-at-flea-market/
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
Cutehector:
What is inside the egg?
royal romanov egg.nothing inside but just gold i believe.it was one of the properties of tsar nicholas"s wife of imperial russia.if u go through russian history tsar nicholas ll and his family were executed by the communists.if u watch the james bond movie octupussy they also portrayed this royal egg during an auction scene.
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
Angelfrost:
Y'all can talk all you like and drool over eggs hungry man can't fry...

I'm just looking at the pathetic way our Naira stands dwarfed before the Dollar and Pounds... A patient of mine was complaining about how stressful it is for him to carry about, and count the equivalent amount of certain imported items in our currency... Nigga was like: "Why is ya dough so weak bro??!". undecided
biko the naira no make sense once u carry it outside naija.its just a bunch of worthless papers.as at today 100 dollars is 36k.
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Donexy16:
boil it.
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by frozen70(f): 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Donexy16:

Decorate your house with it
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Cutehector(m): 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
lefulefu2:
royal romanov egg.nothing inside but just gold i believe.it was one of the properties of tsar nicholas"s wife of imperial russia.if u go through russian history tsar nicholas ll and his family were executed by the communists.if u watch the james bond movie octupussy they also portrayed this royal egg during an auction scene.
thanks man

1 Like

Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Captaincee(m): 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
What will I benefit when I purchase these eggs undecided
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
marvin906:
are these egg's connected to the rustov family ...
just curious

nevertheless all hail mother Russia
yea its connected to the Romanov family
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
Captaincee:
What will I benefit when I purchase these eggs undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Rolex66: 12:10am On Dec 22, 2019
Nonsense eggs.
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Khalidase83(m): 12:10am On Dec 22, 2019
Oyibo people self. Well they have conquered shall.
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Omoslim26: 12:11am On Dec 22, 2019
ehissi:
Na the fowl whey lay the golden egg I need

golden okuuko you mean;-)
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by oluogbon0000(m): 12:35am On Dec 22, 2019
SO you travelled to Russia to start showing us Expensive eggs grin, that egg you cant take it from that museum and sell abi and be rich grin ;DI pray you have sense
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by miltonchux(m): 12:41am On Dec 22, 2019
The company I worked for actually represent faberge here in Nigeria. We once supplied the faberge Dragon egg to one of the northern amir(name with held)
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by tiziano(m): 1:04am On Dec 22, 2019
What kind of birds lay those eggs
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Gwagone: 1:08am On Dec 22, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Egg of life
Eyin aye
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Happyjollie: 1:58am On Dec 22, 2019
Na egg of life? What will I do with it if I buy it?
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by bolajjjjjj247(m): 3:06am On Dec 22, 2019
No be small thing golden eggs @cv_makeover Great success comes from thinking differently to get the best job you need the best professional cv to give you a chance send us a mail let's make that dream a reality Career.cvmakeover@gmail.com
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 22, 2019
Say wetin happen? Ordinary egg fa?

https://start-online-stock-trading..com/?m=1
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 22, 2019
If it's not Daenerys Targaryen dragon eggs then it's useless to me. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War / Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.