Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Shocking: Man Calls Out Pastor Chris's Christ Embassy Church Over Fake Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking: Man Calls Out Pastor Chris's Christ Embassy Church Over Fake Miracles (824 Views)

Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Man Calls Out Pastor Chris's Christ Embassy Church Over Fake Miracles by OnlineMonarch(m): 12:34am On Dec 10, 2019
Churchng has gathered from a popular online forum where a Nigerian man has aired his anger and fraustration towards the Pastor Chris Oyakhilome led Christ Embassy Church.

According to the said man, his Ordeal started at Christ Embassy healing school August 2018 section.

He wrote;

It's my mom, she had stroke since March 2015. And before that time it's wasn't long that we lost dad to a kidney illness of about 14months till he finally left. We were still struggling to recover from the financial stress and stuff when mom had stroke.

Our world came crashing down again, i had to leave school to stay in the hospital with her. I only went back to school during the exam to write my exam. Didn't even know why I didn't carry any course over but I couldn't write my project.

So when my sister graduated she came home to stay with mom so I came to Lagos to work because hunger nearly killed us. I started a little job In Lagos and started attending Christ Embassy.

So I began to see the videos of the previous healings school and I felt I have to bring mom during the next healing school in Lagos. But last year there wasnt healing school in Nigeria.

During Loveworld January this year, pastor Benny hinn said there will be healing section on the last day of the program So I quickly arranged for a car to bring my mom to Lagos. Many people also brought their loved ones but at the end no attention was given to us. It was fund raising everywhere.

Read more....
https://www.churchng.com/2019/12/shocking-man-calls-out-pastor-chriss.html?m=1

Re: Shocking: Man Calls Out Pastor Chris's Christ Embassy Church Over Fake Miracles by mumumugu(m): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2019
LA click LA bend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Man Calls Out Pastor Chris's Christ Embassy Church Over Fake Miracles by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:27am On Dec 10, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Shocking: Man Calls Out Pastor Chris's Christ Embassy Church Over Fake Miracles by IamPlato(m): 5:55am On Dec 10, 2019
I REMEMBER when This Church Was Trendin Years Ago with Miracles but Suddenly It Has All Stopped Working. Obviously He Must Have Staged A Lot Of Miracles Or he Has Lost The Anointing

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Man Calls Out Pastor Chris's Christ Embassy Church Over Fake Miracles by CAPSLOCKED: 6:37am On Dec 10, 2019
IamPlato:
I REMEMBER when This Church Was Trendin Years Ago with Miracles but Suddenly It Has All Stopped Working. Obviously He Must Have Staged A Lot Of Miracles Or he Has Lost The Anointing

ARE THEY EVER TRULY ANOINTED?
ALL TELEVISED MIRACLES ARE STAGED BY THE WAY. ALL OF THEM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Man Calls Out Pastor Chris's Christ Embassy Church Over Fake Miracles by IamPlato(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

ARE THEY EVER TRULY ANOINTED?
ALL TELEVISED MIRACLES ARE STAGED BY THE WAY. ALL OF THEM.
There Is Something Funny About Christians Themselves. The Followers Themselves Stage Things; I Cant Count How Many Times I Have Seen People Pretend Falling Under The Power Of The Holy Spirit.

People Lying About Miracles And Testimonies. In The End, Deception Is The key To Religious Wealth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: Man Calls Out Pastor Chris's Christ Embassy Church Over Fake Miracles by IamPlato(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2019
I Remember My Friend Godie back Then. He Was Cripple On One Leg From Birth, he Walked With Crutches, I Can Not Count How Many Times The Boy Was taken To Christ Embassy but Not A Single Change Occured...
Re: Shocking: Man Calls Out Pastor Chris's Christ Embassy Church Over Fake Miracles by ziegurf(m): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2019
IamPlato:

My dear there is nothing like anointing and he had gotten enough money that will serve him to life time, therefore he's only enjoying the wealth he gathered through his fake and staged miracles....

....and you don't talk when you have at least half cup of water in your mouth
Re: Shocking: Man Calls Out Pastor Chris's Christ Embassy Church Over Fake Miracles by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2019
IamPlato:
I REMEMBER when This Church Was Trending Years Ago with Miracles, but Suddenly It Has All Stopped Working. He Must Have Staged A Lot Of Miracles Or he Has Lost The Anointing

The program is still very active but doesn't hold in Nigeria, as was the case. It took place in Nigeria last year, August. It's held in different parts of the world. Pastor Chris himself doesn't pastor a church in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: Shocking: Man Calls Out Pastor Chris's Christ Embassy Church Over Fake Miracles by tungamaje: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wayo everywhere. There is hunger in the land. Maybe I will soon open my own church. Ebababababababa maratasha rastashama kangabura. Just conclude by saying 'In the mighty name of Jesus', and my followers would shout Amen. I would tell them to go home because the devil has been cast out. But they must not leave Jesus empty handed.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua On Edo Election (September 19th 2020 WINNER) / End Time Revelations / Why Does The Bible Contradict Itself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.