Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

Gender, Sexuality And Biology - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gender, Sexuality And Biology (757 Views)

Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality / My Battle Against Biology & Why I'm Going Kill Myself Once I'm Done Posting This / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gender, Sexuality And Biology by elated177: 3:03am On Dec 10, 2019
What makes a person a male or female?

Biologically/naturally, a male has a penis and two testes. His chest is flat and he neither develops breasts like a female nor does he produce breast milk like a female. These are the core physical features of a male.

A female, on the other hand, has a vagina and develops breasts and breast milk.

The organ - penis or vagina - a person is born with determines their gender.

The point of all these is stated below.

No matter how handsome, good looking, pretty, beautiful or whatever a male may appear, he is not a woman. Regardless of how "soft" or even feminine a male may appear, it should never make him sexually desirable to other males.
It doesn't matter how stone-faced, "ugly", hard or whatever, a male may appear, he should never desire a person of the same gender or be desired by a person of the same gender for any form of sexual relationship.

It is an aberration for a male to desire another male for sexual relationship. A male should not be a sexual object to another male. It is abnormal. It is an abomination.

Also, no matter how "ugly" or stone-faced a female looks, she is not a male. No matter how hard, muscular or even masculine a female is, she is female and should never be sexually attractive to other females. Such an attraction, wherever it exists, is an aberration. It is an abomination.

Regardless of how soft, pretty, beautiful, or whatever, a female may appear, she should neither desire nor be desired by a person of the same gender for any form of sexual relationship.
Sexual reassignment is an abomination. YHVH of Hosts sees it as detestable. It is from the pit of darkness. It is of the devil. What a person feels within - as long as gender is concerned - is irrelevant and shouldn't determine the person's gender. The mind can be tampered with - deceived or influenced. But the physical features don't lie with respect to gender.

The feeling of being a male trapped in a female body or a female trapped in a male body is satanic.

The Crux of the matter is that no physical feature of a person should ever make such a person sexually appealing to the people of the same gender. No physical feature of a person of the same gender should ever make such a person sexually attractive to you.

Same-sex attraction is a thing of the mind. The mind can be tampered with - deceived, influenced, manipulated, etc.

Allow the Word of YHVH of Hosts to rule your mind. Don't let your mind rule you into eternal damnation.

Isaiah 8:20 Consult God's instruction and the testimony of warning. If anyone does not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn.

Jer 6:16 This is what YHVH says: 'Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, "We will not walk in it." '

I am just a messenger.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

2 Likes

Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by bdchange(m): 4:50am On Dec 10, 2019
I was speaking from the same angle in the past because of my ignorance to some certain events I never knew of. I watched some videos on Youtube to discover that some people were actually born that way. I mean from childhood they discovered they were only attracted to the same gender as theirs. Not because someone coerced them into it but it was natural to them. What do you say to that? Do you call them devil? Or you say they have demonic possession (well that's African ideology of somethings they can't explain). What I have learnt from some of us overtime is that we try so much to fit some happenings into a particular box just like you stated above but then when it doesn't fit we say it is an abomination. The world is statistically going to 8 billion people with genes and traits. You will be amazed at your findings if you decide to do an intensive research. You won't sit in your corner to perceive that only one way should or must be the only way, tagging anything else as an abomination.

3 Likes

Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 10, 2019
I still think humanity is churning out defective parts people dis days... People with wrong ID identification... Hence we might be in for a lot more aberration in coming days.... Gen z has very little values less mandatory family ties + social construct and less to believe in than the millennia gen that didn't turn out alright.. Soon we gonna be having confused people with no gender or with both gender.. Can't wait to see the next alphabet added to LBGTQ
Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2019
bdchange:
I was speaking from the same angle in the past because of my ignorance to some certain events I never knew of. I watched some videos on Youtube to discover that some people were actually born that way. I mean from childhood they discovered they were only attracted to the same gender as theirs. Not because someone coerced them into it but it was natural to them. What do you say to that? Do you call them devil? Or you say they have demonic possession (well that's African ideology of somethings they can't explain). What I have learnt from some of us overtime is that we try so much to fit some happenings into a particular box just like you stated above but then when it doesn't fit we say it is an abomination. The world is statistically going to 8 billion people with genes and traits. You will be amazed at your findings if you decide to do an intensive research. You won't sit in your corner to perceive that only one way should or must be the only way, tagging anything else as an abomination.

With all due respect...don’t let YouTube confuse you, they are just ideas posted there just like any other ideology, it doesn’t make it right...people say lots of stuffs to justify their cravings

No one is born any way, one of the biggest lie of the lgbt community is that they are born that way in order to balance the scales with straight sex marriage....same way they fake some attacks on them selves to force laws in their favour...same way they they invaded the space of intersex folks ie people born with medical anomaly of sexual organs or hormonal issues...

.sexual preference is a craving and a personal decision fueled and shaped by environment
That’s why we have people attracted animals, children, inanimate objects like stones, tables, fruits..
however, let’s be factual when addressing issues, if u look at nature critical, u would see that every thing nature designed has a climax or an ultimate aim..that’s why life continuity, procreation and sexual act is attached into one “natural” package..this is the reason non-religious conservatives not just religious folks see it as the only way people should actually have sex....not to mention the fact that more than 95% of the world population is straight and conformed to nature’s design...
However u can decide to fvck wateva u want based on ur cravings....it’s ur life...but nature ddnt make u that way..:

3 Likes

Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by crackhaus: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2019
bdchange:
In those YouTube videos, did they also explain scientifically (with evidence) how a child can be born with latent sexual desire?

4 Likes

Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by bdchange(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2019
crackhaus:

In those YouTube videos, did they also explain scientifically (with evidence) how a child can be born with latent sexual desire?
Yes with facts and figures done by researchers. Have you heard of Caster Semenya, a female athlete who has high testosterone level and the IAAF says she won't be able to compete with her gender due to high testosterone level. Was she born that way? Yes. I can't delve into it right now. My point is there are different type of people born with diff hormonal imbalance and rare gene that when you meet them or hear about them, they become abnormal to you because you don't see it around. Read books, watch countless of documentaries of real facts of life and you will understand that this world as it is today cannot be boxed inside one sentence or meaning or what you personally perceived it to be.
Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2019
bdchange:

Yes with facts and figures done by researchers. Have you heard of Caster Semenya, a female athlete who has high testosterone level and the IAAF says she won't be able to compete with her gender due to high testosterone level. Was she born that way? Yes. I can't delve into it right now. My point is there are different type of people born with diff hormonal imbalance and rare gene that when you meet them or hear about them, they become abnormal to you because you don't see it around. Read books, watch countless of documentaries of real facts of life and you will understand that this world as it is today cannot be boxed inside one sentence or meaning or what you personally perceived it to be.

Those are anomalies, same with deformities, the fact that she has high testosterone doesn't make her a man, this is something that can be corrected with the right medication, these anomalies happens in the womb before being born, so it is not natural, if that woman decides that since she has a high level of testosterone, she should medically turn herself to a man, then it is a thing of the mind cos she made a decision of what she wants to be, it is not natural.

2 Likes

Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by crackhaus: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2019
bdchange:

I'm sure you have convinced yourself you are well read, no issue.

I only asked a simple question - is there scientific evidence showing that a child can be born with sexual desire?
Your response is that a female child can be born with high testosterone.

So is testosterone the specific hormone responsible for sexual attraction to women? If yes, why then would someone like Serena Williams with manly features like Caster Semenya (due to increased testosterone) be attracted to only men?

6 Likes

Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
crackhaus:

I only asked a simple question - is there scientific evidence showing that a child can be born with sexual desire?

So is testosterone the specific hormone responsible for sexual attraction to women? If yes, why then would someone like Serena Williams with manly features like Caster Semenya (due to increased testosterone) be attracted to only men?

Lol....u savagery came with rational explanation and follow up uestion for extra clarity
Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by bdchange(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
crackhaus:

You are definately digressing from the main message. Caster drag IAAF to court claiming she can't be blame and shouldn't for having high testosterone level in her hormone and should not be a negative effect to her. And I stand with her in that regards. Because she is different from other feminine gender should not be used against her but be accepted as who she is, now that is my point. Now check this stats: Roughly 68% of the population has an IQ between 85 and 115. The average range between 70 and 130, and represents about 95% of the population. Now among this stats comes a very special person Marilyn vos Savant she has the highest IQ of 228 according to Guinness Book of Records. Now will you say she is abnormal and she is not human because she doesn't have the average IQ of humans? And that of Serena Williams is inconsequential in this regards(because it is a thing of choice).
Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by elated177: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
bdchange:

I will respond to your posts, as the Father in heaven directs me.

Are you a theist or an atheist?

You can also read this related topic:

No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy.
Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by crackhaus: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Lol....u savagery came with rational explanation and follow up uestion for extra clarity
cheesy
Sometimes you have to carefully lead some people into the hole they dug for themselves.
Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by elated177: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2019
Mrpsly247:
I still think humanity is churning out defective parts people dis days... People with wrong ID identification... Hence we might be in for a lot more aberration in coming days.... Gen z has very little values less mandatory family ties + social construct and less to believe in than the millennia gen that didn't turn out alright.. Soon we gonna be having confused people with no gender or with both gender.. Can't wait to see the next alphabet added to LBGTQ

This is what happens when people turn away from the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty - the Father of the spirits of flesh. The Ten Commandments of YHVH El Shaddai are the foundation of morality. As long as people ignore them, the moral decadence will continue to get worse from generation to generation.

Matthew 24:10-12 Many will give up their faith at that time; they will betray one another and hate one another. Then many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Such will be spread of evil that many people's love will grow cold.
Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by crackhaus: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2019
bdchange:

You are definately digressing from the main message. Caster drag IAAF to court claiming she can't be blame and shouldn't for having high testosterone level in her hormone and should not be a negative effect to her. And I stand with her in that regards. Because she is different from other feminine gender should not be used against her but be accepted as who she is, now that is my point. Now check this stats: Roughly 68% of the population has an IQ between 85 and 115. The average range between 70 and 130, and represents about 95% of the population. Now among this stats comes a very special person Marilyn vos Savant she has the highest IQ of 228 according to Guinness Book of Records. Now will you say she is abnormal and she is not human because she doesn't have the average IQ of humans? And that of Serena Williams is inconsequential in this regards(because it is a thing of choice).
Oga you're complicating this issue.

First question:
Can a child be born with sexual desire/attraction for the same sex or opposite sex?
If yes, how? With scientific proof.

Second question:
Are abnormally high levels of testosterone responsible for sexual attraction to females?
If yes, why is Serena Williams not attracted to women?

3 Likes

Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by elated177: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:

With all due respect...don’t let YouTube confuse you, they are just ideas posted there just like any other ideology, it doesn’t make it right...people say lots of stuffs to justify their cravings

No one is born any way, one of the biggest lie of the lgbt community is that they are born that way in order to balance the scales with straight sex marriage....same way they fake some attacks on them selves to force laws in their favour...same way they they invaded the space of intersex folks ie people born with medical anomaly of sexual organs or hormonal issues...

.sexual preference is a craving and a personal decision fueled and shaped by environment
That’s why we have people attracted animals, children, inanimate objects like stones, tables, fruits..
however, let’s be factual when addressing issues, if u look at nature critical, u would see that every thing nature designed has a climax or an ultimate aim..that’s why life continuity, procreation and sexual act is attached into one “natural” package..this is the reason non-religious conservatives not just religious folks see it as the only way people should actually have sex....not to mention the fact that more than 95% of the world population is straight and conformed to nature’s design...
However u can decide to fvck wateva u want based on ur cravings....it’s ur life...but nature ddnt make u that way..:

Aptly stated.
Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by elated177: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jude 3 My dear friends, I was doing my best to write to you about the salvation we share in common, when I felt the need of writing at once to encourage you to fight on for the faith which once and for all YHVH has given his people.

The ruler of the kingdom of wickedness has intensified his assault on the Word of the Father in heaven. He knows the end is fast approaching. The only compass we have to navigate this world still remains the body of law...the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

YHVH Almighty, our Daddy in sky, has equipped us, his saints, to triumph over the wiles of the children of darkness.

Study the Scriptures for yourselves.

Abstain from sexual immorality, of which the worst and most disgusting of them is homosexuality.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by andyanders: 5:27am On Apr 10, 2020
bdchange:
I was speaking from the same angle in the past because of my ignorance to some certain events I never knew of. I watched some videos on Youtube to discover that some people were actually born that way. I mean from childhood they discovered they were only attracted to the same gender as theirs. Not because someone coerced them into it but it was natural to them. What do you say to that? Do you call them devil? Or you say they have demonic possession (well that's African ideology of somethings they can't explain). What I have learnt from some of us overtime is that we try so much to fit some happenings into a particular box just like you stated above but then when it doesn't fit we say it is an abomination. The world is statistically going to 8 billion people with genes and traits. You will be amazed at your findings if you decide to do an intensive research. You won't sit in ..
Stop leading people to hell. It is an abomination act nomatter what. It's a sin.
Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by IamNotWariz: 6:31am On Apr 10, 2020
There only 2 genders, Male and Female.

Any other kind of gender is a sign of mental illness
Re: Gender, Sexuality And Biology by elated177: 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
The Truth cannot change.

(1) (Reply)

Saving More On Cereals And Beverages / Dead Woman Gave Birth In Her Grave After Burial I So Strange (video) / How To Start Dry Pepper Business In Nigeria And Make Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.