Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:06 AM

Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More (6908 Views)

Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion / Jimi Agbaje: Why I Lost In 2011, 2015 Elections / PDP Won Benue 2015 Elections - Mike Iordye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by ruggedtimi(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2019
matter be this...no1 shettima is a talkative, 2. The igbos should tread carefully from SA-ghana and Nigeria, dont know if they are hated or jealousy. No.3 Is clear now the islamic agenda to rule nigeria forever, reason Christians shouldnt allow Tinubu or atiku as president 2023.

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by stonemasonn: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2019
supportnija:
This is not shetima, hausa does not pronounce exactly 'ejactily'.
Shettima is not Hausa nah...chai!
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by smiles1210: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2019
obidark:

i dont agree with this nonesense....

i have no trouble with yorubas,hausas and others....

but with igbos...??....oo yes....!!
you piss people off and turn around and say its normal,everybody hates everybody....
what is actualy not true....

you go piss ghanaians off and suddenly say they hate nigerians....
i communicate with ghanaians without problems....

soo,why cant you just behave and keep a low profile...??
is "lack of trust " same as "hatred"? , cos I never mentioned d word "hate". U really need to go back to school

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Gazzy88(m): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
Ajimobi seems to be a better Nigerian here, he wasn't even interested in that hate filled conversation, at several point he wanted to end the call but the very arrogant Shettima wouldn't let him be.

You hate Igbos but you won't let them for form their country so that the so called hunger will finish them. I'm not Igbo but hate whatever that fuul said about them.

He doesn't even regard the Yorubas either as he is only patronising Ajimobi, all he wanted was a parasite North to hold on to power for life.

This conversation is a wake up call to the people of the south, only the north benefit from a divided south. The south cannot benefit from this unholy Union unless we come together with one voice and take a bold stance on national issues. An average northerner is filled with hate towards southerners
Where did you see ajimobi? That's Ibikunle amosun oga

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Gazzy88(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2019
It's now official that the whole country despise igbos including those elites in power. If igbos have any real sense, they should now understand that their worst enemies are the Fulanis and not Yoruba as they have made to believe. Listening to shettima alone concretizes the assertion. Amosun was just giggling all along cos he knew the calls could be recorded. I still don't know why we are still staying together when the 3 major tribes doesn't unite. Let's go our seperate ways and chase aliens away from our lands. Igbos should pack their belongings from the west and north;Yorùbás should move from the east and the north down west while Hausas should leave east and west in peace but in all of these na igbos go lose pass.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by TheTourist: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2019
NIGERIA NIGERIA NIGERIA. HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU PEOPLE?
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by TheTourist: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2019
IF THIS MAKES IT TO THE FRONT PAGE I WILL CUT OFF MY LEFT BALLS
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by tert78: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2019
Following deeply
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by valarmorghulis: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheTourist:
IF THIS MAKES IT TO THE FRONT PAGE I WILL CUT OFF MY LEFT BALLS
It could be fake u know
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Lawly: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
Ibikunle seems to be a better Nigerian here, he wasn't even interested in that hate filled conversation, at several point he wanted to end the call but the very arrogant talkative Shettima wouldn't let him be.

You hate Igbos but you won't let them go form their country so that the so called hunger will finish them. I'm not Igbo but I hate whatever that tribal warload "whose people have only added nothing but sorrow, tears and blood to country"said about them.

He doesn't even regard the Yorubas either as he is only patronising Amosun, all he wanted was a parasitic North to hold on to power for life and Islamise and enslave the entire south.

This conversation is a wake up call to the people of the south, only the north benefit from a divided south. The south cannot benefit from this unholy Union unless we come together with one voice and take a bold stance on national issues. An average northerner is filled with hate towards southerners as they can't even differentiate between Edo, Efik and Igbo etc

Yea that's the right word to describe the northerners. NORTH THE PARASITE OF NIGERIA.

but I forsee a stronger, more unified and technologically stronger south in years to come who ll turn the table back against the north and do them much worst than they have been doing us. It has been prophesied by some foreign prophets. So let the north keep holding power to their doom without letting this country disintegrate.
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Lawly: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Let north keep piling coals for their generations to come
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by TheTourist: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
valarmorghulis:

It could be fake u know

If you think it's game then you don't know anything about politics or politicians. Their voices, expression is definitely real
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Difrent: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
joyandfaith:
how has Buhari presidency helped north? is northern Nigeria more developed than any part in south? how has Buhari presidency improves lives of Nigeria? tribalism is only reason why Nigeria cannot develop.

The north has more appointments in this administration, that is something ,you can call it development because if it's not, why is there something much ado about most appointment going to the north.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Difrent: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
joyandfaith:
how has Buhari presidency helped north? is northern Nigeria more developed than any part in south? how has Buhari presidency improves lives of Nigeria? tribalism is only reason why Nigeria cannot develop.

The north has more appointments in this administration, that is something ,you can call it development because if it's not, why is there so much ado about most appointment going to the north.
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Yankee101: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
There are serious problems in Nigeria if this is the thought process of leaders
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by nameo: 12:48am On Dec 11, 2019
This is very SERIOUS!!!!!!!

Do peopel know how serious this is??

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by kenic(m): 1:48am On Dec 11, 2019
I'm not surprised...only a dumb fellow will claim it's fake.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by dubra: 3:16am On Dec 11, 2019
Chai, can we see what Nnamdi Kanu has been fighting for all these while? God has mercy on this nation,

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Blankstare(m): 3:47am On Dec 11, 2019
I first litsen to this tape around July 2015, not long after buhari was pronounced winner,it's real folks. That part Amosun responded to shettima that Amaechi and Rochas are business men in APC is funny

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by spirul77: 5:08am On Dec 11, 2019
this is just a tip of ice berg of what an average northerner feel about an igbo man, only restructuring can help this country a bit.
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by evaristus22(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2019
Why not just divide this country?
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by janvier27(m): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2019
That is not Shettima. Why are we so quick to believe just anything.
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Blankstare(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2019
> > front page.....
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Southsoul: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
One thing I love about this useless Born to rule fanatics is that they plan ahead even with their level of illiteracy on how to continue to suck Nigeria like pest and pestilence the reason why I called them parasites generation
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Xisnin(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
valarmorghulis:

It could be fake u know
That record is 100% authentic.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Perkins2018: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Gazzy88:
It's now official that the whole country despise igbos including those elites in power. If igbos have any real sense, they should now understand that their worst enemies are the Fulanis and not Yoruba as they have made to believe. Listening to shettima alone concretizes the assertion. Amosun was just giggling all along cos he knew the calls could be recorded. I still don't know why we are still staying together when the 3 major tribes doesn't unite. Let's go our seperate ways and chase aliens away from our lands. Igbos should pack their belongings from the west and north;Yorùbás should move from the east and the north down west while Hausas should leave east and west in peace but in all of these na igbos go lose pass.

Shetima is not Fulani. Why can’t you guys keep Fulani off your mind? Your minds have been conquered.
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by gaetano: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP Talks About Otti And Obi Being Sanctioned For Supposed Anti-party Actions / Emir Blames Failure In Neco On English Premier League / JUST IN!!! Missile Launch: Acting President, Osinbajo Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.