Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,922 members, 7,872,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In (77167 Views)

Andy Ruiz In New Shape For First Fight Since Anthony Joshua Loss (Photos) / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos) / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Lol. We all were actually until we found Christ.
You mean you were a Muslim before you got lost?

And has that problem that made you follow the conmen left you?

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by VoltageDivida(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Every Nigerian is talking about AJ today, though he's not Nigerian. Why's no one talking of our own Samuel Peters.
Indeed, success has plenty relatives while failure is a lonely orphan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by maynation(f): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
fk001:

You were never a Muslim.

BTW why must you quote him? Can't you just say you are also proud to be Christian
Why not do same too?
Why quote me?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by fk001(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nigerians carry religion for head like gala yet they are the farthest from God.

Both Christians and Muslims are bigots in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by fk001(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Why not do same too?
Why quote me?

I neither hail nor condemn any religion when I quoted you.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by maynation(f): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

You mean you were a Muslim before you got lost?

And has that problem that made you follow the conmen left you?

Lol.

Just focus on your hustle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by madridsta007(m): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sikay19:
cheesy
Islam is a blessing. I am proud to be a muslim, Mansha Allah.

OK.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by ikmore: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
synonyms of inane: silly, foolish, stupid, fatuous, idiotic, absurd, ridiculous, ludicrous, laughable, risible, imbecilic, moronic, cretinous, unintelligent, witless, asinine, pointless, senseless, frivolous, nonsensical, brainless, mindless, thoughtless, vacuous, vapid, empty-headed.

Sikay19:

You are free to practice any religion of your choice and of course you are entitled to your opinion. However, i reserves the opinion that coming to my mention to debase my own religion under my own comment is not only sensitive but sheer stupid of fanatical being like her.
You are just like her who couldn't discern the tone of fanatism in her comment.
Btw, i never said insane. And as far as i know there is difference between insand and inane.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by maynation(f): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
fk001:

I neither hail nor condemn any religion when I quoted you.
That's true tho.
Anyways, I only stated an obvious.
I could relate with how he's feeling since I used to be in his shoes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by RaptorF35: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
look at the sick black brain people , they already bring religious to sport life of gentleman, if to say naa chubby boy beat ham now, nobody go hear anything. so, naa Mecca prayer sustain ham, why he practice very well and apply his wisdom join ham to tackle the chubby boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
HAKYN1:
I beg to differ, Christ exist in Islam, once you are in Islam you dont look for anything again

The role of Christ has not been fully recognised in Islam.

You are still looking for something because you rely on your own deeds to save you instead of looking to Him for your salvation.

It has been shown in the Old Testament/Tawrat that humans cannot be trusted to keep the sacred law of GOD.

This is why we look to Christ for our fulfilment, knowing that we are incapable of measuring up to the perfect standard required by GOD to enter into His presence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by ArticleBeast: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sikay19:

You are free to practice any religion of your choice and of course you are entitled to your opinion. However, i reserves the opinion that coming to my mention to debase my own religion under my own comment is not only sensitive but sheer stupid of fanatical being like her.
You are just like her who couldn't discern the tone of fanatism in her comment.
Btw, i never said insane. And as far as i know there is difference between insand and inane.
Stop responding to the nitwits.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by mastermaestro(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
HAKYN1:

I beg to differ, Christ exist in Islam, once you are in Islam you dont look for anything again

What stupidity is this!? You need a brain reset! CHRIST JESUS the Saviour of the world has nothing to do with Islam!
angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by maynation(f): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
HAKYN1:

Isa isn't Christ.
Another reason why I had to make that comment.
Your misconception is top notch.
Enjoy your ignorance while it lasts tho.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by musicwriter(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
We all were actually until we found Christ.

How?

The first christians were from Syria, Egypt, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, later all Mediterranean. These countries- now called Muslims- were actually the original christians. They later abandoned christianity for Islam after Constantine's fraud created a new European white Jesus. Part of the history even survived in your bible.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Sirjamo: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
Was Christ lost before?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by shogsman(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
VoltageDivida:
Every Nigerian is talking about AJ today, though he's not Nigerian. Why's no one talking of our own Samuel Peters.
Indeed, success has plenty relatives while failure is a lonely orphan.
You're right, Nigerians are trying too hard to claim him,they just won't accept the fact that he's British.and all this can be attributed to his success.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by southpole: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
PataAlhaja:
[s][/s]

You are a big fool!
Don't allow the spirit of terrorism to enter you. This is how they start before wearing explosive vests

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by BlackManta(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Lol.

You are religious fanatic.

Someone said he's a proud Muslim, why not respect his opinion and let him be.
You just had to quote him and throw a shade at his religion.

Live and let live no dey your dictionary.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Ximenez(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sikay19:
cheesy
Islam is a blessing. I am proud to be a muslim, Mansha Allah.
Does Islam support boxing?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by etrange: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
He told the reporter what he wanted to hear, simple. Must people find a way to tie religion to everything? Sports is a unifying stuff, people of different religions participate in it. Bringing religion into it will only cause division along those lines... These people know this but heck, they don't mind!
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by suremossty(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Incase

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
HAKYN1:

You are no information about Islam, madam

I disagree with that stuff you wrote there Sir

HAKYN1:
once you are in Islam you dont look for anything again

We are not looking for anything, rather it is you people who are still seeking something because your yearning for full acceptance and cleansing can never be satisfied so long as you rely on your own goodness to see you through.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
Trouble maker. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by southpole: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
musicwriter:

How?

The first christians were from Syria, Egypt, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, later all Mediterranean. These countries- now called Muslims- were actually the original christians. They later abandoned christianity for Islam after Constantine's fraud created a new European white Jesus. Part of the history even survived in your bible.
They did not abandoned Christianity. Say it the way it happened, that they were forced into Islam as ISIS , boko haram, ISWAP and other Islamic jihadists are insisting of doing in this modern world.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by toye440: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
PataAlhaja:
[s][/s]
You are a big fool!
And u my friend are the BEST fool on NL.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by OgaBuhari: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Maj196:
Very senseless comment. Did he ask for your opinion of any sort... Dumboundecided
Islam and illiteracy.
u Muslim dumb heads need help
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by banhammy: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
itsme01:
grin

some people wont like this at all

Yorubas are not extremist like some hypocrites, Anthony Joshua has both muslim and christians in his family and they both pray for his success

God bless you for this comments.
Yorubas are liberal when it comes to issue of religion.
They are not fanatics like Igbo and Hausa people.
Yorubas don't base relationship or respect on religion believe, unlike Igbo and Hausa people who worship their pastors and imam.
That's why there's no room for religion extremesim in Yoruba land. No Boko Haram, no IPOB.
You can't hide under religion to perpetuate crime. You will be exposed.
Anthony Joshua has both Muslims and Christians siblings. That's a typical Yoruba family for you.
Igbo doesn't tolerate Muslims while Hausa has no regard for Christians.
I respect Yoruba people for that one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
midnighter:

The role of Christ has not been fully recognised in Islam.

You are still looking for something because you rely on your own deeds to save you instead of looking to Him for your salvation.

It has been shown in the Old Testament/Tawrat that humans cannot be trusted to keep the sacred law of GOD.

This is why we look to Christ for our fulfilment, knowing that we are incapable of measuring up to the perfect standard required by GOD to enter into His presence.

You see! angry Ignorance upon ignorance!

I always say many of you non Muslims who criticize Islam do not know true Islam. your knowledge of Islam is based on what you observed.

So Muslims rely on their deeds alone?

Then why did the Prophet say this? angry

The Prophet (pbuh) said: "No one of you will enter
Paradise by his deeds alone." They asked, "Not even you,
O Messenger of Allah?" He said, "Not even me, unless
Allah covers me with His Grace and Mercy" (Bukhari,
Riqaq, 18; Muslim, Munafiq, 71-73).

And this is what makes sense more. God encompassing us with His mercy in his Godlike fashion and while maintaining his Supreme status as God makes more sense than coming down as a human being to die for our sins. no insult intended.

Continue wallowing in your ignorance thinking you are wise until Imes shows up! angry

I repeat, like I always say, when Imes comes, it will be gave over for many ignorant people like you who are casting aspersions upon Islam and lying against it.

Imes is coming for you and your fellow ignorant lots! Get prepared! angry

Imes, we await your coming grin

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
dis one don talk 2 be dat o. troublemaker. u jst like wahala sha, no wonder dem wan use u and ur pant finish for akure. both body n soul. d boy dey com back come finish work 4 ur bodi. kontinue..etinosa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Nigerian Footballer Akeem Omolade Found Dead In His Car In Italy (Photos) / India Vs Nigeria: 99-1. Abeg Who Watch Am!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.