Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention (54154 Views)

"Time For Me To Expose You", Angela Okorie To Zubby Michael (video) / "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG / Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
Angela Okorie>>>>>>>>>Natasha(Aka Tacha)..

Zlatan Naija: Kilo n run?? Se Tacha ti wo le grin

Nonsense and Pride!!!

Mercy is your celebrity husband.. Nonsense!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Digitalstarlite: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
From d beginning neva a fan of d bleacher....

But from dis, one can deduce say she don dey proud...and bible has a say on dis...

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
...woman in this case
Righteousness89:
What goes up Must Come Down...

Pride has always and will always be the Downfall of a Man

1 Like

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Duru009(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
She should ignore her ooooo
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by OmoEpe(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Angela, jaruma and Toyin are all not well o.
You supported a rude, uncouth and disparaging character like Tasha to win a reality show yet you want the exact opposite of what you voted for

The three of them need mental evaluation.

You can't sow cassava and reap cocoyam. IMPOSSICANT!!!
MBANU!!!!!
KO JO RARA!!!!

Carry your creation with joy and leave same people alone in peace

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Jaqenhghar: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
wonuks:
What's Tacha adding to the entertainment industry sef? undecided
You will ask the millions who spend time following her. She must be doing something right or theu are just plain dumb
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Jaqenhghar: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
Digitalstarlite:
From d beginning neva a fan of d bleacher....

But from dis, one can deduce say she don dey proud...and bible has a say on dis...
The bible also has stuff to say about idle people
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by IAmRoot(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tacha looks so much like tokyo in money heist. Even her facial expression :0
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by abels(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Two jobless HOWLOWSHOWS
you too quick de see olosho..have you paid to Bleep any of them?
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by dederocs(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
apt cheesy grin
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Makydebbie1(f): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Birds of the same feather flock together

If u know u know
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by sheriffindy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
A tacha aa agbufuo...tacha is not a name
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by back2sender: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
popsy2:
Tacha, you are being unfair to this people on whose back you rode to stardom. You may still need these people someday.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.
she is not a star, so i wonder what she is feeling like.
seems she has not learnt her lessons, its not everything you respond to. her manager needs to tutor her on this

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by SirBunky85(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
theButterfly:
She seems mannerless and immature.

No one should feel bad for her when she's being called stinky and smelly again.
as if she knows u evn exist,jealousy kill u dia
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by BrutusOj(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
It's obvious the only way these so called actress abi celebrities can trend is through controversies.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by WalkerMichael(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
abels:
you too quick de see olosho..have you paid to Bleep any of them?

Lol not at all tho. I've never tried them.
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by purples25(f): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
How did tacha change her physical look so completely ? Just thinking of her throwback pic . Anyway its an awesome transformation.
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Digitalstarlite: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

The bible also has stuff to say about idle people

I don't have a job... :can u give me a job sir...on my knees sir
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Jaqenhghar: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Digitalstarlite:

I don't have a job... :can u give me a job sir...on my knees sir
I didnt call you idle.
Besides not having a job doesnt make you idle. There are thousands with jobs and are idle
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Digitalstarlite: 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

I didnt call you idle.
Besides not having a job doesnt make you idle. There are thousands with jobs and are idle
Isokay
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Ebios(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
popsy2:
Tacha, you are being unfair to this people on whose back you rode to stardom. You may still need these people someday.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.
Must u always do ur advert?
If u need...
if u need...
Pls stop disturbing my eyes.
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by popsy2(m): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ebios:

Must u always do ur advert?
If u need...
if u need...
Pls stop disturbing my eyes.

Lol. Take several seats already. grin
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by webngnews: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Oh
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
She is still a kid

1 Like

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by toprealman: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
These bitches are simply that farm tool used by small scale farmers......very shallow and vile.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Emes101(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ohhhhhhhhh..
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by kaima1984(f): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
I use to like you Tacha but right now,you deserve my middle finger
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Viktom(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study at a negligible price and relay every necessary details to you. Or
Do you have capital but don't have a business and you are willing to make a risk free investment that will recoup your investment and pay you interest too. Or
You have idea but don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
The answer is here, @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
A trial will convince you.
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by jojocity: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
popsy2:

Please I need your Whatsapp number.
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tacha irritates me always..... She is arrogant and stupid with her zombic jobless fans

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Toks2008(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Now I believe more than ever before that Tacha needs to upgrade her IQ.

She just replied her.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) / Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin / Woman Says Awele Odita Is Pregnant For Her Husband, Congratulates The Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.