Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

Who Can Identify This Berry Plant - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Who Can Identify This Berry Plant (1038 Views)

Who Can Identify This? / Who Can Identify This Fish / Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Identify This Berry Plant by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2019
This is an extremely sweet fruit I usually pluck from the wild each time I visit a farm.

I have been unable to find the name of the plant or similar image online. It is quite different from other pictures I see online with similar properties which they call miracle fruit.

It is not the same with the so called miracle fruit. Can someone please help identify it.

I also want to know if it is edible cos the sweetness no be here o.

Re: Who Can Identify This Berry Plant by Ameboperoo(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
Is this not grapes or canadise?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Identify This Berry Plant by larrydan: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
wow, I'm curious about this berry too... What's this?
Re: Who Can Identify This Berry Plant by revbcorah: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
If it is the one I know back in my village, and extra-ordinarily sweet, it is called UNA. We use it to drink soured Palm wine. When you take a little of it, whatever goes into your mouth for the next 4 hours will be very sweet.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Identify This Berry Plant by brainstorm21(m): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
I don't even know what it is. But if you don't know either, it's better not to eat it to avoid trouble. It looks like wild berries. I don't know if they're edible. Therefore, I decided to look for information about these berries on Google, because it became interesting what is it shown in the picture. So, I came across this site (www.madaboutberries.com), where there are many types of berries, but I have not yet found the same one as in the picture. However, I learned a lot of new information about berries and their useful properties that I did not know before. Now I will add some of them into my diet, and I will make smoothies and drinks from berries, vegetables and fruits. It is so good that I went there, it will improve, diversify and enrich my diet and my health.
Re: Who Can Identify This Berry Plant by wengerman: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
you said it is sweet,that means it is edible and not poisonous
Re: Who Can Identify This Berry Plant by larrydan: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
brainstorm21:
I don't even know what it is. But if you don't know either, it's better not to eat it to avoid trouble. It looks like wild berries. I don't know if they're edible. Therefore, I decided to look for information about these berries on Google, because it became interesting what is it shown in the picture. So, I came across this site (www.madaboutberries.com), where there are many types of berries, but I have not yet found the same one as in the picture. However, I learned a lot of new information about berries and their useful properties that I did not know before. Now I will add some of them into my diet, and I will make smoothies and drinks from berries, vegetables and fruits. It is so good that I went there, it will improve, diversify and enrich my diet and my health.

hey, friend, could you tell me more about this site?
Let's talk in PM

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Sweet Corn Available For Sale In Large Quantity. / Upto 500 Hectares Of Land For Cassava Farming In Benue. / Agriculture Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.