Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

“I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country (73700 Views)

Stefflon Don Defends Cardi B After She Admitted To Her 'dirty Past' / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail / Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by webngnews: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
And we nigerians never miss our own home even when abroad
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Hoodgod(m): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
BlackfireX:
Don't comeback here again o ...ugly thing
her success is far beautiful than this shit country,fuckboy
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Viktom(m): 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study at a negligible price and relay every necessary details to you. Or
Do you have capital but don't have a business and you are willing to make a risk free investment that will recoup your investment and pay you interest too. Or
You have idea but don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
The answer is here, @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
A trial will convince you.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
We don't want her back here, ugly creature.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by paix(m): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
It is the power failure that she's missing, nothing more.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by sylve11: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheGreenLand:
anyone for ur family fine reach her? na innocent question i ask u o

nor mind the ugly mofo. tongue cool
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Mirallas: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by poweredcom(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
Why she no go miss naija when na free tins she get here and come pack money go
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Spxvlog: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Blaknath:
Format
Is this legit ?
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
The truth is that she's missing Lagos State and Southern Nigeria. The north would have made her hate Africa.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by malali: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Some people here mentioning $5 million dollars like its easy..........for $5 Million dollars.....JAY Z will move to Mushin Olosha !!!!!!

Dont spread ignorance nationally.

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Raze001: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
I love that you miss this country, but a lot of us are working hard to leave it. Between now and when we leave, we will try our best to change it for the better.Maybe by then we will not have any reason to leave it anymore.

My fictional novels will soon be available for sale. Abeg make una patronise made in Nigeria...lol. They are interesting to read...great revelations on politicians.

Anyway, for my fellow writers who want to self-publish, getting your ISBN almost immediately is now possible. Contact me.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Dikegodspower(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
voice of sarcasm
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by deavicky(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Do u people know that here in Okpai we don't know her. Who is she again so i can explain her to our chief.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Raze001: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Laftawankillme
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Nollywoodhomemo: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
William5432:
Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, popularly known as Cardi B, has left Africa and is back with her family. Offset and Kulture would have really missed her absence but she was in safe hands. The American rapper was living her best life Nigeria where she went to perform at a concert.

Cardi not only had fun in the country that we would love to tag “Entertainment Capital In Africa” for obvious reasons, the “I Like It” hitmaker also showed a lot of genuine love when she spent a lot of her own money buying provisions for the orphans at the motherless babies home.

It comes as no surprise that Cardi B disclosed in her Instagram Stories that she’s “Missing Nigeria”.

Check out that post below. What do you think Cardi misses the most during her brief stay in Nigeria?

Source: https://lifestyles.ng/international/cardib-missing-nigeria/

Nigeria is the best country in the world. We have this treasure in earthen vessel. Though it might be covered up and does not appear, we are Gold.
Have a better appreciation of the country with these Nigerian Nollywood Home movies
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYDGrYOvzmmz85eS4pAuFjw

1 Like

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Emma911: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sure. She did. Lol

Meanwhile, guys watch this apt comparison between Cardi B's concert in Accra and her in Lagos. Which is your best?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_qT_WAdJqU
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by GindoX(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheGreenLand:
wetin come bring child matter enter here now. i miss her as a musician, finish

Okay grin
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by bigfoot79(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
popsy2:
Okay. Let's settle this for you. Can we trade places?
As for me, a day will come when I shall leave this country and the only thing I will miss will be my flight back to Nigeria.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

If you are planning to leave Nigeria and never return, why should anybody in Nigeria do business with you/? What is to say that you will not take the incorporation fees and japa
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Impact6789: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
But wait o... she didn't even bring anything for the less privilege and orphanage..... just com chop our food and money...smh.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Casekiller(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
fernandez1:
Why she no go miss her mugu abi na maga....paying her a whopping $5milla

WTF!!! 5milla keh!!! How much Rihana self dey collect .taah na lie
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by popsy2(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
bigfoot79:

If you are planning to leave Nigeria and never return, why should anybody in Nigeria do business with you/? What is to say that you will not take the incorporation fees and japa

Lol. Very hilarious. But no, I can't do that.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by yetunsbay(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Starlight10:
She wrote 'Missing Nigeria' and not I Am Missing Nigeria.
linguist. Differentiate for us naw
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by promisedeco(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
BlackfireX:
gringrin
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
fernandez1:
Why she no go miss her mugu abi na maga....paying her a whopping $5milla
he nor reach 5million joor go get ur fact right
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by jaxxy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nice
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by freddymanny49: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Indeed

ideatoprince18:
Yes she missed Igbo boys
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Majesty08: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Miss u too cardi, it has been a wonderful sex I won’t forget!
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Omeizadean(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Yes she missed Igbo boysf

She didn't said missing Biafra or Jews. U these yeatern yoots sef.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Thunderblasts(m): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
BlackfireX:
Guy wida na?
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by JayPeeOham: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Me sef...I miss America!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry / Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.