Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,349 members, 7,920,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

Download IGI 2 Highly Compressed [150MB] - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Download IGI 2 Highly Compressed [150MB] (2501 Views)

Download Ea Sports Fc 24 Ppsspp (highly Compressed) Fifa 2024 / Download Gta San Andreas For Pc In 500 Mb [highly Compressed] / Highly Compressed Spider-man 3 For PPSSPP Android Only 40MB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download IGI 2 Highly Compressed [150MB] by saakshiki: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2019
Download IGI 2 (IGI 2) Direct Download Single Link Download For PC. IGI 2 game download For PC Full Highly Compressed Game Download For Free (150MB). Cracked Version Download For Free.

Download IGI 2 Highly Compressed For Pc | 150MB
IGI 2 Plot (Storyline)
Covert Strike, known in the PAL region as Project I.G.I. 2, is a tactical shooter computer game developed by Innerloop Studios and released by Codemasters in 2003. The game is a stealth-based first person shooter. … The game’s plot features a rogue Chinese General, “Wu Xing” as the primary antagonist.. – Source Wikipedia

IGI 2 System Requirements
Operating System: Pentium III or Athlon equivalent
Processor: 800 MHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon
Ram: 256 MB
Graphics: 64 MB DirectX 8.1 compatible video card (NVIDIA GeForce 3 or better)
Space Storage: 3.6 GB of free disk space

IGI 2 Review By (Freeofgame.com)
Project IGI 2 is one of the games that changed the gaming world and created history. It was a huge hit at its release time. Probably the first game with FPS( First Person Shooter) concept. This game is one of the best childhood memories of our generation.

There are 14 levels in this game. Each assigned with different objectives which the player has to complete to get to the next level. The story of the game is beautifully written.

The game attracted the attention of the players throughout. This is the first game where I came to know about different arms and their effects.

All over the game is awesome and fabulous. I loved it very much. I still play this game to remember those old days.
Download IGI 2 [150MB] �
https://freeofgame.com/igi-2-game-download-compressed/

(1) (Reply)

╚►Anyone?!?◄╝ / What Do You See??? (Picture) / I Can Easily Guess What You Are Doing Right Now Other Than Moving The Mouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.