Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:53 PM

I'm A Meninist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Meninist (299 Views)

"My Bf Believes I Don't Like Sex Meanwhile I'm A Beast" - Nigerian Lady / See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian / I'm A 6"3 Bodybuilder(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Meninist by Awaoyelmoni(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2019
No doubt y'all wondering what that implies. lemme epp u understand. Ever heard of feminist & feminism & everything between boss ladies & independent woman? like after a gurl stumbles in and out of a few failed relationships & finally decides this isn't working & chooses to stay single and when somehow in the coming days manages 2 buy herself #100 recharge card for the first time in her entire life (remember she been in & out of relationships which was obviously a money spinning venture her, so things like recharge cards, take me out or if you like outing, bufday cake..add urs..where all taken care of 4 her by some dude)O.k i digressed..So she buys airtime for the first time for herself in her entire slaying life (need I say they always slaying men literarily though) & somehow sits back or lies down (whats the best position ladies take to make some of their diabolic decisions?) & thinks to herself I don't need a man no more& then quickly rushes to FB,IG,Watsapp, Twitter ( p.s if you're looking for female habitat drop by one of those places.they literarily eat, sleep,cook(no no cooking, tk me out is how they feed),wash,bath etc etc there) & Posts a pix of her slaying self with hashtag #I luv the woman I'm bcoming( ok this is the part where I laugh) haha criously #100 recharge card & this outburst issorite. Boy I side tracked again..

if I get up to 100 likes nd 30 shares I'll drop the second part which so happens to be the juiciest part I'll go all out and include photos and memes(pronounced mimis) if I get 400 likes and 80 shares.

P.S. This wasn't intended as a troll I'd rather you see it as a rant.. Feminist trolls swerve.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Meninist by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2019
Lol
Re: I'm A Meninist by Pubichairs(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2019
All I sense here is sheer faggotism ..

I weep for ur behind .
Re: I'm A Meninist by Awaoyelmoni(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=Pubichairs post=84785712]All I sense here is sheer faggotism ..

I weep for ur behind .[/quote
if u think this here is faggotism (whatever that means)then keep an eye on this space for when I drop the part 2

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex The Relationship King?? / Can You Allow Your Friend To Marry Ex Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.