Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:00 PM

SM Users Caught Hushpuppi Red-handed Showing-off Rolls Royce Belonging To Lil Pu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SM Users Caught Hushpuppi Red-handed Showing-off Rolls Royce Belonging To Lil Pu (699 Views)

See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours / Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SM Users Caught Hushpuppi Red-handed Showing-off Rolls Royce Belonging To Lil Pu by ValidUpdates(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2019
Social Media users have come for Dubai-based big boy, Ray Hushpuppi who was seen in a recent post showing off what doesn't belong to him.

In the post shared by Hushpuppi, he was spotted standing before a Rolls Royce with same plate number as Lil Pump's who had earlier stated on his own post that he has two purple wraiths (i.e Rolls Royce), one in Los Angeles and one in Dubai.

However, to confirm the post, some social media users asked Hushpuppi to tell them who exactly owns the car, him or Lil Pump.

A user identified as @_remskifestus wrote;

“So tell me @hushpuppi between you and pump who owns this Rolls Royce because y'all be confusing us”

In what is assumed to be an angry response, Hushpuppi told the user;

“@_remskifestus I am very sure it doesn't belong to either you or your father so I don't understand where the confusion in your life is coming from. You this little kids wanna be savage on Instagram instead of focusing on how to build your future and be successful. Idiot.”

Well, we can see Hushpuppi didn't answer the young man's question which was as a result of anger.

https://validupdates.com/2019/12/sm-users-caught-hushpuppi-red-handed-showing-off-rolls-royce-belonging-to-american-rapper-lil-pump/

See screenshots below;

1 Share

Re: SM Users Caught Hushpuppi Red-handed Showing-off Rolls Royce Belonging To Lil Pu by bluebay(m): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2019
We Nigerians just looking for trouble. Was there anywhere he posted that it's his Car? So, what ever we take photo with should rightfully be ours now abi?
Re: SM Users Caught Hushpuppi Red-handed Showing-off Rolls Royce Belonging To Lil Pu by popsy2(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2019
Audio
Re: SM Users Caught Hushpuppi Red-handed Showing-off Rolls Royce Belonging To Lil Pu by PabloAndreas(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2019
bluebay:
We Nigerians just looking for trouble. Was there anywhere he posted that it's his Car? So, what ever we take photo with should rightfully be ours now abi?
That‘s what he tries to make us believe, so...
Re: SM Users Caught Hushpuppi Red-handed Showing-off Rolls Royce Belonging To Lil Pu by dawnomike(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2019
I guess the mistake came from the licensing office... just kidding grin
Re: SM Users Caught Hushpuppi Red-handed Showing-off Rolls Royce Belonging To Lil Pu by yenereal(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2019
None of them owns the car.
Re: SM Users Caught Hushpuppi Red-handed Showing-off Rolls Royce Belonging To Lil Pu by Madaraa1(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2019
from what I could say is most of those cars sorry I forgot what I want to .......

(1) (Reply)

Parte After Parte! People Criticizes a Nigerian Mum Over Her Dances Steps. VIDEO / Who Is Bobrisky | Everything You Need To Know / Duncan Mighty celebrates his release By The Police(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.