Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' (92860 Views)

Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) / Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire / Ijebu Mocks Nigerians After Loss To Algeria, Rocks Pant Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2019
MrCork:

..ladies don't cuss back.. u cuss back.
.U definitely not a lady & u juss lost your shance to meet a rich guy from London. (Goat)
angry

Eyah! i shouldn't have cussed you back sorry sir. Do you a have six pack?
Cow
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Minjim: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2019
lebete3000:

Yeah, I use a 4G phone. What's DSL?
It's a soccer game. Download Dream League Soccer 2019 on playStore
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by MrCork: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Eyah! i shouldn't have cussed you back sorry sir. Do you a have six pack?
Cow

...calm down village gyal. May I remind u am from London, live in a rich area call Pekam & I don't usually date ya type unless am lonely...but still.. U lost your shance to date a fine guy (fine boy no shaking) angry
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Minjim: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2019
MisterKings:

Which one is DLS

Dream League Soccer
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2019
MrCork:

...calm down village gyal. May I remind u am from London, live in a rich area call Pekam & I don't usually date ya type unless am lonely...but still.. U lost your shance to date a fine guy (fine boy no shaking) angry

Oh Pekam? i learnt that guys who live in that area are not always sensible. How true is that you "city boy"
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by MrCork: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Oh Pekam? i learnt that guys who live in that area are not always sensible. How true is that you "city boy"

angry
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by MrCork: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2019
tohyorsih2:

...rule is u should respect London guys..especially those of us who leave on nice areas like pekam.
..my apologies...have u been inside aeroplane in yor life? Pls do t lie?
undecided
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by MrCork: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2019
tohyorsih2:

^^ she definitely dakskin...they usauly very rude!!((shakeing my head)) undecided
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Norhim(m): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2019
Bhadgirl:
shutup,u can't even construct a simple sentence
Point of correction...english is not a road to construct...look at your mistakes..before u correct others..mind u
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by y3mi(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Yep, true . Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites in Africa I tell you
The worse thing is not realizing how hypocritical they are, go into the street and talk to an average Nigerians (not the native local locals) about culture and traditions and see how they shriek at the talk of it forming westernism, making ill-informed statement to calumnize their ancestral heritage calling everything relating to it as 'devilish'... let a foreigner do a documentary or Hollywood film with lots of references to our culture/traditional beliefs systems and hear same Nigerians grinding "these whites are thieves ooo, they won't stop to steal from our culture". Same air-head Nigerians are fast embracing Halloween (a rebranded well packaged version for the age-old celtic traditional celebration of the day the dead are believed to interwalk among the living, now synced with the similar traditional festivities originating in the Americas), same airhead Nigerian who deem themselves westernized will come online and spew falsehood of the negative and derogatory typed about the Óró traditions they know nothing about other than what their religionist clerics brainwash them about it. Our traditions which even preceded whatever preceded Halloween and the rest all over the world. None of the trash Nigeria artiste sings reflect our tradition and cultural value other than the glorification of immoralities, illegalities as can been seen in the obscenities they call musical videos where ladies are regularly exhibited in sultry manners, constantly murdering English in their bland lyrics with no cogent nor content. I keep wondering why hasn't any of the self tiuted feminists on NL and off NL ever campaigned about the depiction of our girls as sex only symbols in musical video, light complexion ones to boot with, speaking of hatred of melanin colored skin and hypocrisy!

Fucking bunch of fvcktards assh0les I share this earthly space with.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by lebete3000: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Minjim:

It's a soccer game. Download Dream League Soccer 2019 on playStore

Oh! Now I remember I use to have it...
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by lebete3000: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Snakr Island in Brazil? c'mon that's a waste of money angry
I prefer Banana Island angry

Babe, you MUST chop my money! I don't care!
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by OKorowanta: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hintona:
rephrase it : "White south Africans hosted world cup"

Yet,Black South Africa Tshabalala got the first goal ...
#SayNoToRacism
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
lebete3000:

Babe, you MUST chop my money! I don't care!

Do me a favour pls. Just send the money into my bank account wink
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by TLION(m): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Austine1212:

Cassper was there, of which he out performed beyonce, even jay-z admitted it

And many other south africans performed
. But aka didn’t perform? that’s just what I want to hear ?
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by TLION(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
They can't exactly invite everyone can they?
. No matter how.. they should at least invite him. but he’s not among the A-list in South Africa... look Aka isn’t in any class with wizkid , Davido etc Aka and REMA should be on same list that is if he's even up to REMA. angry
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
TLION:
. But aka didn’t perform? that’s just what I want to hear ?

Yes he was not there

He was busy with WWE when it was in SA
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by TLION(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
I know that an igbo will be the one that will do that comparison.. igbos will never let us rest with their never ending dick measuring...
Mtcheeew. They are always seeking for validation..
Nonsense.
Oga shut up igbos has done more good to this country than any other tribe. Remove igbo in this country and we are gone.
How dare you, say shit about the most creative tribe in Nigeria.

P.S Am not an igbo
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by TLION(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Austine1212:

Yes he was not there

He was busy with WWE when it was in SA
. Lmao grin
Look xenophobia dude
Be frank with yourself AKA is in no level with any Naija musician.
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by VanSARS: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Una the mean the Albino Below ...

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
TLION:
. Lmao grin
Look xenophobia dude

In terms of what?
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by AmadorSays: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Such a boring response!
I swear wink

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by naijacentric(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ashawopapa001:
Heard AKA is gay tried to Bleep Yung6ix
even ur naija celebs tooo
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
TLION:
. No matter how.. they should at least invite him. but he’s not among the A-list in South Africa... look Aka isn’t in any class with wizkid , Davido etc Aka and REMA should be on same list that is if he's even up to REMA. angry
He's the A-list with us that's all that matters.
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
TLION:
. Lmao grin
Look xenophobia dude
You can't compare a hip hop artist with any of your artists, First of all you can't even rap to save your lives

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Insectkiller: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
AKA is such a foooolll...is a Stoopid boy
shocked grin
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Hokage001(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Minjim:
Just looking for attention.
This guy is pained about something.
Burna Boi should show him some love

BTW. I don't get why SA is now jealous about the continuous dominance of Nigerian artist.
In the eighties, Nigeria's music was dominated by Yvonne Chakachaka, Lucky Dube, Fasse and co.
We bought ther music, played it and celebrated them.
Why the hatred now?

What do you expect from people who have masturbated their sense away
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by JaceBlaze: 12:54am On Dec 12, 2019
Laurene:
rather ether was a reply to Jay z take over. Try reframing it.
Ms smarty pants! who don't know Ether was a reply to Take Over? angry

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by JaceBlaze: 1:25am On Dec 12, 2019
King44:
in as much as I agree with some of the redicles but this I don't agree, don't know how the mind of an average Nigerian works if you understand you won't even touch this area at all, for me I would say if we Nigerians have the opportunity that you guys have that you are not making use or think Africans wants to steal from you, Nigeria would be greater than any country you think is the best in the world, the only problem we have that you can take advantage of is the gvt Nigerians are industrious
What opportunities do we have that you don't?.... ehh white people? what an inferior mindset.

I don't know if that excuse still holds water when you got oil that can lift Nigeria out of poverty for eons to come.You also had a 60 years head start to correct whatever mess you had on your hands.Bad government?...who voted for it if not the "industrious" citizens? .You guys can keep talking about how it's the government holding the citizens back but until you guys let them know what time it is things are only gonna get worse.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by JaceBlaze: 1:53am On Dec 12, 2019
spiritmasquerad:

After they bribe FIFA abi
Nigeria wasn't gonna host even if it bribed.Would have been the biggest travesty to host such a prestigious event in a dead country.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by JaceBlaze: 2:08am On Dec 12, 2019
Princewill1:
I don't know why most Nigerians are giving this primitive and lazy South African savages attention.

Can't we understand what's going on? These lazy ppl are having sever inferiority complex issues with Nigerians and the can't get their heads over it.

That's why you see them trolling us everywhere online trying to remind us and even to themselves that they are better.

That's why if corrupt SA politicians steals taxpayer's money,they will blame Nigerians. It's a psychological thing. Just go through their comments here on this forum. They keep reassuring themselves that they are better. It's an acute inferiority complex case.

For the record,there is a Nigerian movie called "A trip to South Africa".

A retired prostitute (Cardi B) visited Nigeria and instead of Nigerians to enjoy their little moment they started trolling SA on line.So who's measuring?

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by JaceBlaze: 2:21am On Dec 12, 2019
Laurene:
easy bro nigeria is a zoo. No need fighting for a zoo.
He doesn't know it's a zoo.Even a fly doesn't look at shìt the same way humans do.To us humans a shìt is a human excrement and to the fly is fresh meal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. / Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.