Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,707 members, 7,938,135 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

MYB - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MYB (1778 Views)

D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction / Mamuzee Twins Unveil Innoson Cars For "‎Miss & Mr Nigeria Resources Ambassador" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MYB by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2019
Rekhina:
bring ur thread to romance young lady
Please, how do I go about that?
Re: MYB by Rekhina(f): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2019
StacyO:

Please, how do I go about that?
Meet Dominiqu.e.
Re: MYB by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2019
Rekhina:
Meet Dominiqu.e.

Thanks anyways
I just love STRAIGHT peeps.
Re: MYB by MrCork: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
Im always,always proud to be on this forum... kiss kiss..its just ever aint a dull moment around here...#proudestcomment(s)reader#!! tongue tongue

how much? cheesy

1 Like

Re: MYB by Iretii0511(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
StacyO:

Stacy, can you be of help? I am trying to produce a video CV. Seems I'm much into writing than I am in audiovisuals.
Re: MYB by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
DOUBLE Up--harsh Realities Every Lady Should Know.(ladies ONLY) by StacyO(f): 9:56pm On Dec 02
If you're here, I'm happy and promise to make it worthwhile. smiley

NB: Some of the things you'll read here might actually be things you already know. But,I'll put it in a more simple and concise manner.

This is not to attack or cause any gender wars but,to give the ladies a few hacks or tips on how to handle the opposite sex and things they possibly didn't know about relationships. smiley smiley

You're invited to the high table,just in case I make any mistakes "wink

Ladies,feel free to add your observations OR latest tricks(concerning sex,relationships and so on) you know will be valuable to the ladies, down below.

smiley

TABLE OF CONTENT

(1)-----What makes you unique as a woman?

(2)----Two types of men you are most likely to come across.

(3)----Commitment and how to identify it.

(4)----Olden days VS nowadays,which era are men still stuck in?

(5)----Do looks still matter??

(6)----Do I need to work on my self esteem??

(7)----What makes my legs snap so wide open at any given opportunity??

(cool----Will he stick with me if I build with him??

(9)----Submission, is this necessary??

(10)----Do men love sex??

(11)----Be a hoe in his head,not his bed(get his money without using your pussy smiley )

(12)----How do I lead this relationship into what I dream it to be??

(13)----How do I make him fall madly in love with me??

(14)----How are men soft at heart??

(15)----Why do I feel I'm not ready to settle down?

(16)----How have things changed in the gender world lately??

(17)----Do men gold dig too??

(18)----Does romance still exist??

(19)----Why are men so embittered lately??

(20)----Skiny,fat or slim. Which is more ok for me??

Will be breaking it all down. Might even add more smiley

and those too numerous to mention. "wink
Re: MYB by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
(1)-----What makes you unique as a woman??

When you demand something from someone, you are admitting that they have it. Trust me,when you do such,you are devaluing yourself and bestowing the possession of your right to someone else.

Take for example at a workplace. You write a letter to your boss for an upgrade of your salary. He/She will most likely sack you,manipulate you,increase your salary(increasing your work input) OR ignore you.

The modern day feminists like we all know aren't preaching the truth to us. Instead,they give the world(men) the power to hold on to our rights.

Not until we all realise that as a woman, your position in this world is INHERENT,solving this gender problem would never happen.

**Your nature as a woman is just as a result of your purpose(why you were created)/design. Mind you,this purpose demands you realise them and let no one tell you otherwise**

***Your needs as a woman is just as a result of your nature. So,don't kill yourself cause you found yourself demanding for things you were meant to do anyway***

Being appointed into offices,businesses and holding certain positions with men is a form of victory to us,as we have conquered a few of this bias opinion about us.

Especially the one it is said that women have nothing to contribute in the development sector.

But then,it has robbed off some of us our feminine power. The ONLY hidden power we actually have to do so many things (even to control men "wink )

To identify this powers and put them into use,is a very SIMPLE thing to do. So long as--------------

(1) (2) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Responds Stylishly To Mr Eazi's Marriage Call / 5g Is The Apocalypse: 100s Of Priests & Nuns Defiling Babies And Children / Prophet Dr. Emmanuel & Pastor Mrs Deborah Omale Celebrates 10 Years Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.